It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Volcano, Galactic Eye, and Two Plane Crashes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   
A few quick dreams from the last week

I saw a very clear vision of a volcano erupting, from flat ground. Within the middle of a city

There was a mountain of cooling black magma spreading out in all directions, which looked like the iris is an eyeball

Everything and everyone was being consumed and destroyed by the wave. I climbed up on top of it as it approached abt rode it, like a wave. Shifting my position as it moved, to stay on top

Turning back to look at it, it felt as though I was looking at the centre of the galaxy, spreading outwards. It only appeared to be a volcano, because it was relative to the world I existed it

In reality, it as an eye, the centre of the galaxy, or both at once

In another dream I was on a plane which crashed in a river

There was a second crash days later

Two plane crashes, almost identical to each other

I attended a conference of people, who were all on the second crashed plane

The Government was stamping their arms confirming their attendance

To get in, we had to climb out of the end of a river, where the water descended into a massive deep abyss, so deep, they did not know how far down the bottom was

The first plane that I was on, seems to have been intentionally crashed, in order to scuttle to plane down into this abyss

The second plane crash, did not seem intentional

The person from the Government stamping peoples arms for attendance seemed confused, because I was not on their flight

I told him I was on the first flight that crashed

He immediately stamped my arm respectfully and let me in

Likewise, inside, the people on the second flight seemed confused about who I was and why I was there, when I was not on their flight

I told them I was on the first flight that crashed

For wherever reason, this seemed to mean that I had experienced their crash as well

As if anyone on the first crash, exceeded them in experience

They all seemed to instantly accept and respect me

Then I saw the crashed plane at the bottom of the abyss

Again, this seems to correlate with the centre of the galaxy

But also, the crashed planes, seem to correlate with certain Religions
I watched the plane slowly corroding

A voice was telling me how long it will take for the Earth to break it down and consume it

I assume it is telling me how long it is going to be until these religions are ended in this world

It look 12 years, till the planes shell collapsed

Something I think, was related to the Judaism and the Roman Catholic Church and Christianity, as it was the plane "I was on"

Meaning Judaism and Christianity will collapse within 12 years

Which would mean, the second crashed plane that goes down soon afterwards, is likely Islam

Their ends seem to have something to do with unstoppable forces coming from the centre of the galaxy itself

That seem to be voicing their intention to scuttle them into the abyss ...

Or end the world ...

One of the two

It seems to me, that if the former is not done

Then they intend to do the latter, for the good of everyone in this world
edit on 1 2 23 by Compendium because: Corrections

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

There are worse places than the abyss... It's actually quite peaceful there...

I'm not sure, it feels like it's either science or religion that's on it's way out. Seems things are not settled and the final word has yet to be spoken.
I'm very curious as to whom is going to integrate the "new forces" more holistically... Those will become the new Imaginaires.
it seems both are struggling, maybe there is just too much controlling mechanisms intertwined in their theories, and these forces can not be reconciled with the teachings as they are...
It's either fundamental change on the very basics we understand these concepts, or it's over...

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing.

The force of what I know as Fa rectification, is very close to pushing through to this surface dimension of molecules. Many people of various beliefs and abilities (some in this thread and board) have seen the process in other dimensions, as it is apparent from some of the things they mention. When it begins to push through the surface, it will be apparent to everyone.

Matter that has degenerated too far will be destroyed, and anything remotely salvageable will be renewed to an even better state than before. This isn't a thing of some particular religion, just a process of the universe, though it does encompass all things and is intelligent.

I thought I would share this as it was directed at the general public rather than practitioners:

Why There is Mankind

My personal analogy is of something like removing rot from apples. You don't want to destroy the apples, but if you remove all the rot, there will be some apples that simply can't exist as apples anymore as there is nothing left. Some rot is reversible, some not. Particles of all sizes and dimensions are like that.

Falun Dafa Hao!

edit on 2-2-2023 by Halfswede because: thanked the op

join