It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What? Rochester Man Given 180 Days In Jail For Raping Two Little Girls Ages 4 & 9

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGuyThatKnows
Chances are those girls were overly stimulated in their hypersexual surroundings and willingly experimented with the boy.

I hope you're joking. 🤬

(post by TheGuyThatKnows removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 05:07 AM
link   

As far as I'm concerned there ain't no excuse
For the raping and the killing and the child abuse
And I've got a way to put an end to all that mess
Just take them rascals out in the swamp
Put 'em on their knees and tie 'em to a stump
Let the rattlers and the bugs and the alligators do the rest

CDB - Simple Man

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 05:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Creep Thumper

Do you spend much time around young black girls?

And I would think you don't either .
edit on 2/2/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
a reply to: infolurker

In that last chapter and verse you quoted, Revelation 18:23, in that last line - "and all nations were deceived by your sorcery", that last word "sorcery" was translated from the ancient Greek word “pharmakia”. The Greek word “pharmakeia” is the origin of the English words Pharmacy, Pharmacist & Pharmaceutical.

Let that sink in, that big pharma will deceive all nations in the end times. The most common interpretation of pharmakeia based on it's usage at the time was potions, aka drugs, poisons and medications, anything that falls under pharmaceuticals, that would include vaccines or gene therapy as well.

You raise a great point! I believe you're spot on. These days certainly fit that situation.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
I would have shot the ____ (fill in the blank) right in the groin and let him bleed out. Or shot him dead. Now those kids that he raped have to live with trauma because he will walk and get probation. On the bright side, when he does get out, he is a target. Eff the justice system.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Like I been telling Pedos will have rights and in a few years, Pedophilia will be acceptable in the US.

This will ensure that child brides will be normal in the US for those immigrants from middle eastern countries that their traditions require underage wives.

Life in America the land of the free and justice for all.

I agree. These light sentences for raping children are the beginning of accepting pedophilia in the US.

There is a reason the LGBTQ movement has a P on the end now. It stands for pedophiles.

The rational is that Pedophiles say the children enjoy it, like they used to say women enjoyed rape. Except children are helpless and can't organize and fight back, hard, like women did.

I read that article and thought, if I were a family member, I'd find out who was in jail with that rapist and send as many letters to other inmates and visit their family members to tell them what the person did. In jail no one has to know what another did and sometimes they don't. So I'd make sure as many people as possible in the jail knew. Then let what happens to people who harm children, happen naturally, it's called jailhouse justice - and it is real. Because our sick society and justice system doesn't care about children being traumatized if it makes an adult happy or sexually gratified, but the people in jail aren't politically correct and normally far from liberal - they know what to do.

Our current US justice system has as it's top concern, making sure whatever liberals and Democrats want to do, regardless of if it hurts others or even the nation, they can do with impunity. It's second concern is making sure conservatives and Republicans are destroyed for the most minor of violations. Since the libs are now into child grooming, teaching the littlest kids how to masturbate in Kindergarten, of course abusing a child sexually must be decriminalized in the new morality of our US justice system. Lastly, at the very bottom of the scale, the US justice system is concerned with justice for the victim because liberals only care about "justice" for the perpetrator.

edit on 2/2/23 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   

a reply to: Creep Thumper

Do you spend much time around young black girls?

You are sick.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Antimony

You got to this before me.

I have a simple question. I've seen people as young as 12 prosecuted as an adult. He was 15 and 16 when the committed these crimes, why wasn't he tried as an adult?

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Because they missed a deadline due to Covid.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This kind of thing is ridiculous.

Beck was accused of raping the unnamed teenager over a 20-month span beginning in 2016; he was 43 at the time.

According to court documents obtained by Law&Crime, the judge in the case suspended a four-year prison term in favor of probation. The State ordered Beck to have no contact with the victim or her family, be subject to random drug screenings, and serve 150 hours of community service. If Beck violates his probation, he faces the original sentence.Beck also isn’t required to be part of the sex offender registry.

For the original charges, Beck faced 30 years in prison for each of the two rape charges and 15 years for each sexual battery charge, per Tennessee law, for a total of 90 years behind bars. The legal age of consent in the state is 18 years old.

Link

Kerry Trent Kinard faced a potential lengthy jail sentence for over a dozen charges including first and second degree criminal sexual conduct with a minor under 11 years of age.

Instead, Kinard pleaded guilty in a Greenville County courtroom Wednesday and Circuit Judge Perry H. Gravely sentenced him to 42 months of house arrest to be followed by 18 months of probation.

Link
edit on 2-2-2023 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Chances are those girls were overly stimulated in their hypersexual surroundings and willingly experimented with the boy.

Ages 4 and 9 .

Do you understand how young that is ? So in your mind because this guy was able to manipulate a 4yo and 9yo into being quasi willing participants in sexual assault it makes it okay ? Are you completely out of your mind ?

A Child's mind is like Plado you can trick them with the simplest of manipulations , and a good parent is supposed to take advantage of this fact and Teach their Child to be a good human being and survive life.

But a Predator Takes advantage in the most evil way.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Those Childers are going to live with trauma whether he lives or dies.

a reply to: ditchweed

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: JIMC5499

Because they missed a deadline due to Covid.

If he was being tried as an adult there was no deadline to miss. It was because he was charged as a Juvenile and was turning 18 that created the deadline.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It is ridiculous until you consider that the abusers are covering for each other. The judges and justice system is the last bastion of institutional pedophilia standing.

By their actions you will know them.

a reply to: frogs453

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Entirely possible for the older one, but 5??? I don't think so...

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The fact he was 16 when he raped these little girls won't lessen the trauma they've had to endure. If you can drive a car at 16 you should be held liable for criminal actions especially those against children.
Sorry, no "do overs".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join