It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender "Woman" Facing Indecent Exposure Charges

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   
From the sound of it, Darren here was only a Transgender woman during his time in the YMCA woman's locker room when he was exposing himself to teenage girls (and the women in there). Now Darren is going to be prosecuted for indecent exposure and surely the trans activist will scream bloody murder about it. You would think that they would pick and choose their battles and not come to the defense of people obviously taking advantage of the recent confusion and insane law changes to take advantage of this.

Bottom line is men should not be in the girls showers and locker rooms. I don't think that is to hard to understand. If we must, change the names to the penis and vagina showers & changing rooms.... but of course that would not work would it?

News Video at first link:

www.wlwt.com...

XENIA, Ohio —
A 31-year-old from Fairborn faces three counts of public indecency for an incident inside the Xenia YMCA.

On all of the police reports and court documents obtained by WLWT, the suspect is listed as a male named Darren Glines, but, according to police reports, Glines claimed to be a woman when Glines reportedly exposed private parts.

Xenia police said Glines exposed "private parts" on three separate occasions inside the Xenia YMCA between November 2021 and November of last year.

WLWT tried to get Glines' side to this story. A woman who came to the door had no comment. She also would not confirm Glines gender identity. Glines' attorney also had no comment.

www.yahoo.com...

The complaints filed against Glines date back to 2021 and 2022 and pertain to at least three complaints of people who “reported seeing a naked male in the female’s locker room.” In one of the three complaints, it was reported that three juveniles were present.

“So she went to the front desk and said, ‘Hey, I don’t know if you know what’s going on, but there’s a naked man in there,’” Urshcel said. “She was informed, ‘No this is actually a woman, and that you shouldn’t be disturbed by this.’”

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I think we need a new trans category Transgender Creep, and they need to be isolated from all locker rooms and toilet areas used by other people unless under supervision.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Mental illness is a colossal epidemic in this country.
I am not sure we will ever get a handle on it.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Nvm.
edit on 2/1/2023 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
I think we need a new trans category Transgender Creep, and they need to be isolated from all locker rooms and toilet areas used by other people unless under supervision.

Assuming you are serious, how do you define the two aside from asking them? And how do you ask them without offending the super sensitive to anything that could be remotely considered a slight ones?

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The only thing I can think of to stop-or at least slow down-these incidents is to hit businesses in their pocket book.

Boycott businesses that allow all-gender flavor bathrooms and dressing rooms until LGBTQZXGNPD are their only customers...

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
I don't know what the answer is, offend and you have to wear a tagged device that bleeps when you enter a bathroom to warn anyone or just beeps every few seconds so every where you go everyone will know what your game is and avoid you? Ofc that could be used for non trans offenders too. Maybe different beep tones for different offences. So for example, if you are a thief you may get thrown out of shops/refused service when security/staff hear the beeps.

Bit like an old Outer Limits (or was it Twilight Zone) episode where a criminal would be given a mark on their forehead I think it was, that couldn't be hidden, and when seen by everyone the person was totally ignored like they were invisible. Being totally ignored by society then became a very lonely severe punishment.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Let's not buy our way into crazytown.

He was never a women.

He was a mentally ill man who mutilated himself to give off the appearance of a woman and society enabled him to act out his deranged fantasies.

I didn't bring him healing, it encouraged his delusions.
edit on 1-2-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

usually the creeps want to be up in your business. regular trans just keep to themselves mostly

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   
i am just so tired of these LGBTQZXGNPD++++ shoving it down our throats so disgusting and they all need to get back into their closets.

new topics

top topics

join