It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thai Gov Considering Nullifying Pfizer Contract After King's Daughter Suffered Aneurysm

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Wow, Pfizer can't seem to catch a break these days...

I've been following this story closely since December when the King of Thailand's daughter, the Thai princess, collapsed inexplicably and ended up hospitalized in a coma. She is likely in a vegetative state. The doctors themselves put forth the theory that it's a bacterial infection, but that seems ridiculous since they could administer antibiotics to treat it. No, I think we all know what this is since she was vaccinated only a few weeks before the "mysterious," and "baffling" event occurred. The problem is, even the king himself is bombarded by misinformation, obviously to make sure he sticks to the script. Since then the King's sister, on December 26th, also began experiencing heart arrhythmia.

Prof. Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi has recently been put in touch with the Thailand royal family, and will be working with top Thailand officials to advise them regarding Pfizer's dangerous mRNA products. The Pfizer gene therapy product is at the top of the list of suspects that triggered his daughters brain aneurysm while she was walking the dogs. It's also the most probable culprit for triggering his sisters heart arrhythmia's.

Full Video

In an interview yesterday, Professor Sucharit Bhakdi claimed that the advisors to the Thai government and Royal Family said Thailand would be the first country in the world to nullify the contract with Pfizer.

A substack user posted:

Whilst having the tests I spoke to a Thai nurse who was triple Pfizer vaxxed, who said they were commonly seeing strokes everywhere but he/she was not allowed to talk about it. I mentioned the Thai princess and he/she said again he/she was not allowed to talk about her or it but then said the princess was so fit and well suggesting that it was commonly known in the medical world from nurse upward that the princess had a stroke from the vax.

From the original story:

“By the time she arrived at the hospital, her situation was already hopeless, despite the heroic efforts to keep her alive with CPR,” Marshall, an assiduous critic of the royal lineage, wrote in his blog Secret Siam. “When the brain is deprived of oxygen, permanent damage begins within five minutes, and brain death usually occurs within 10. Bajrakitiyabha had been starved of oxygen for far longer than this.” Nine hours had passed as medical personnel performed CPR and other life-support regimens before she was hooked up to life support, MacGregor Marshall wrote.

Original Story: Thai King's daughter collapses, Top Thai Neurologist warns of vaccine injuries. Following week, King's sister experienced heart arrhythmia (Updated Dec 26th, 2022)

edit on 1-2-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The USA has a lot to answer for. This and 'other' current tragic events will be waking up a a lot of countries that haven't already been bought, or regret their decision to go along with agendas.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

This one might be bogus.

Thailand used AZ and Sinovac mostly. I think Pfizer and Moderna MRNA vaccines was less than 6% of their vaccines.

Did anyone confirm that the royal daughters used these?

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

This one might be bogus.

Thailand used AZ and Sinovac mostly. I think Pfizer and Moderna MRNA vaccines was less than 6% of their vaccines.

Did anyone confirm that the royal daughters used these?

Watch the video. I wouldn't get too hung up on brands since they seem to all have the same issues. But I've heard Pfizer mentioned multiple times. More accurate the king should nullify all contracts.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Ummm....

The King owns one of those companies?

THAI KING’S MEDICAL FIRM REPORTS RECORD PROFIT AFTER VACCINE DEAL WITH ASTRAZENECA

www.pharmalive.com...

Thai drugmaker Siam Bioscience, owned by the country’s king, reported a near 50-fold increase in annual profit in 2021, when it began producing AstraZeneca Plc’s (AZN.L) COVID-19 vaccine, government data shows.

The company is part of King Maha Vajiralongkorn’s vast fortune, which includes land and property estimated at between $30 billion and $60 billion.

Founded in 2009 by the late King Bhumibol Adulyadej to produce biopharmaceuticals and improve public health, the company had since been loss-making and reported its first profit only in 2020 of 35.7 million baht ($995,000).

Its business improved sharply last year, as it began manufacturing vaccines for the first time.

Profit soared a whopping 4,650% to 1.69 billion baht and revenues increased by 1,500% to a record 4.9 billion baht, aided by its contract to manufacture 200 million doses of the Anglo-Swedish firm’s COVID-19 vaccine.

The deal came under fire from a prominent Thai opposition politician who questioned why the contract went to a company that was owned by the king and had never made vaccines before.

He now faces up to 20 years in prison following his indictment earlier this year for insulting the king and violating a cyber law.

www.reuters.com...
e dit on 1-2-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Ummm....

The King owns one of those companies?

THAI KING’S MEDICAL FIRM REPORTS RECORD PROFIT AFTER VACCINE DEAL WITH ASTRAZENECA

www.pharmalive.com...

Thai drugmaker Siam Bioscience, owned by the country’s king, reported a near 50-fold increase in annual profit in 2021, when it began producing AstraZeneca Plc’s (AZN.L) COVID-19 vaccine, government data shows.

The company is part of King Maha Vajiralongkorn’s vast fortune, which includes land and property estimated at between $30 billion and $60 billion.

Founded in 2009 by the late King Bhumibol Adulyadej to produce biopharmaceuticals and improve public health, the company had since been loss-making and reported its first profit only in 2020 of 35.7 million baht ($995,000).

Its business improved sharply last year, as it began manufacturing vaccines for the first time.

Profit soared a whopping 4,650% to 1.69 billion baht and revenues increased by 1,500% to a record 4.9 billion baht, aided by its contract to manufacture 200 million doses of the Anglo-Swedish firm’s COVID-19 vaccine.

The deal came under fire from a prominent Thai opposition politician who questioned why the contract went to a company that was owned by the king and had never made vaccines before.

He now faces up to 20 years in prison following his indictment earlier this year for insulting the king and violating a cyber law.

www.reuters.com...
< br />

So what? When family gets affected things change.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   
So sad that it takes a family member getting unwell until anyone in power cares.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
So sad that it takes a family member getting unwell until anyone in power cares.

I agree, but look at the preferential treatment family members get from the elites. Hunter Biden and the 2 tier justice system comes to mind.

Bonus: Hunter Bidens company metabiota was given 10s of millions in funding from DoD and is linked to Wuhan labs and the coronavirus creator Peter Dasack

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   
In my country, regardless of what vaccine, this sudden health deterioration is common in the midst of covid-19. Gladly, we don't have that report anymore. I hope the king's daughter will be okay.

new topics

top topics

join