It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Straight out of the Nazi playbook in China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I came across this very weird post by Jm Crenshaw, on what appears to be lines of people getting locked up in open-air prisons. The only thing missing are Tailored guards with Alsations smiling to the music. It has obviously been taken on the fly by a phone camera. Since we seem to be getting some mixed reports from China, I would like to know what the heck is going on here, since China will be leading the NWO. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Hmmm...looks perfectly normal to me! No...not at all...way weird!!!

WTH is going on here?

I wish there was some context to what we are seeing here...certainly the person that filmed it must have known what is happening...why don't we know? How come it's a mystery? Seems like there should be some information on this!

China (if this is China) is getting stranger and stranger by the moment! That is our future though seemingly...things are headed that direction in all corners of the world right now! Something very bizarre is happening!

edit on 29-1-2023 by jerryznv because: random

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv
a reply to: anonentity

Hmmm...looks perfectly normal to me! No...not at all...way weird!!!

WTH is going on here?

I wish there was some context to what we are seeing here...certainly the person that filmed it must have known what is happening...why don't we know? How come it's a mystery? Seems like there should be some information on this!

China (if this is China) is getting stranger and stranger by the moment! That is our future though seemingly...things are headed that direction in all corners of the world right now! Something very bizarre is happening!

Lol, exactly. This could be footage from the beginning of the pandemic for all we know.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'd say the first part is where the Hong Kong people evicted all them living in cages/small size open air apartments. They are tearing down a place in Hong Kong to make room for developement. That could be it. I'll see if I can get an update from my friend in Hong Kong. So hold on. I think he is online now.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   

join