It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interpreters Wanted

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: hopeisasound

I have received a message also, followed by a string of “coincidences” that pointed to the source. I can’t tell you the joy I felt at the time, and still do when I think about it. I no longer look at coincidental events the same, in fact I no longer believe in coincidence. This was the most profound experience of my life.

Don’t listen to anyone who tries to tell you what this means, or where it came from.They can’t possibly know. The message and what follows is meant for you. You are the only one it was meant for, so you are the only one that can interpret. Besides, I get the impression you already know where it came from.

Keep your eyes open and be aware of what happens around you, and you will get the answers you need.

It seems that this is happening to more and more people. Hang in there, I don’t think we have too long to wait, and I’m hoping for a front row seat! My message was “there is still time left, but time runs short”. That was in 2018.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 02:12 AM
link   
We have entered the first 3 and one half years of Tribulations .
Be prepared .

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   
May joy spring eternal and tomorrow shine ever brighter.

a reply to: Gothmog

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   
maybe you thought you heard
Gemma but it is possible the name Jamal meaning 'Beauty' was the precise exchange,,, that 'name' is used in dozens of cultures not just the Muslim world

see here: www.bing.com... ORM=ANNTA1&PC=EDGEDB.

there currently are strange 'spirals' popping into existence in the Earths night skies (japan & hawaii most recently)
those blue hued spirals are the gateways the Angels use to travel from heaven-to-Earth

you might have heard that Angel Jamal is to begin 'guarding you , as some Angels are assigned to do... just thinking out-loud

Grimera is a 'dark' female name--- it too might be misheard as Gemma
edit on th31167504163029202023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: hopeisasound
This is a fascinating thread - thank you for posting about your experience!

The only problem I see is that you might need to do more research about the word "Gemma" (or "Jemma") that you heard, because here's the thing:

In 'Biblical/Hebrew' words the letter 'J' is pronounced with a 'Y" sound, so if what you heard sounded like "Jemma" as in 'J'oy or 'J'erry - then the voice could not have been intending anything Biblical, because if a Hebrew name was intended it would have sounded like 'Yemma'...

I hope that makes sense - I look forward to any other insights or experiences you may have!

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
'Gemma' is also an Italian nickname for 'Grandmother'.
It also means gemstone or jewel.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
We have entered the first 3 and one half years of Tribulations .
Be prepared .

I believe this to be about where we're at as well.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Hebrew: it's been a while (not a native or real student thereof).
Cracking the dictionary I find several possible words...

(assume general visitors to this site may not have hebrew fonts installed on their computers, so I will transliterate into latin alphabet using Semitic-language-studies standards)

(a) ' 1 (initial vowel holder)
B/v 2
G 3
D/đ 4
H 5
W 6
Z 7
Ḥ 8
Ṭ 9
Y 10
K,ch 20 , final-K 500
L 30
M 40 , final-M 600
N 50 , final-N 700
S 60
(o) ` 70 (glottal-stop)
P/f 80 , final-P 800
Ṣ 90 , final-Ṣ 900 (ts)
Q 100
R 200
Š/Ś 300
T 400

"G" is going to be pronounced like G in got.
"J" in English translations of Hebrew is the letter "Y". That city in Israel/Palestine that can't find peace is Yerushalem.
There is no "J" (pronounced as in "judge") in Hebrew.

Semitic languages are all about the consonants. Vowels weren't written at all till much later when people became concerned that pronunciations might be forgotten & mispronounced 100's or 1000's of years after the original writing. In general, a particular sequence of Consonants holds the _meaning_ of the root, and then various vowels are littered around and between the consonants to change the part of speech, or to mark other grammatical distinctions.

so did you hear GeMMa? or did you hear YeMMa?
(if you heard JeMMa with a distinct "J"-in-judge sound, you did not hear Hebrew: someone may be messing with you, or you possibly heard Arabic instead, where the G's turned into J's. Those animals with humps are Gimel in Hebrew, but Jamal in Arabic.)

browsing through a Hebrew Dictionary, here are some possibilities:

GaMa' = gulp, 3+40+1 = 44
GiMMe' = gulp, 3+40+1 = 44
GaMa` = drink, gulp, 3+40+70 = 113

GuMMaH = pit, hole, depression, 3+40+5=48

YaMMaH = lake (from root YaM = sea, lake), 10+40+5 = 55
YeMaMaH = 24-hour day (from root YWM = day, time) = 10+40+40+5=95

(and NO, I'm not "talking 'bout 'cho mama" ... just sharing what's in my dictionary)

The next distinction in pronunciation is that double-consonants can be grammatically significant. These usually are not distinguished in English (English uses double-consonants in writing just to mark short-vowels). In Hebrew, double-M is pronounced distinctly as 2 "M" : GeMMa would be "GeM-Ma", and possibly not at all the same word as "Ge-Ma".
Artifact of Semitic alphabets, doubled-consonants are written singly with a special extra mark, unless they are separated by a vowel... my Kabalah is even rustier than my Hebrew... but I didn't think you counted the consonant's numeric value twice, unless the consonant was written twice.

The sampling of words listed above is not exhaustive. Verbs can add more letters to the beginning and end of the word; pronouns can be suffixed onto the word, the definite article, and several prepositions can be prefixed onto the start of the word...

Sorry I can't be more help. If you have further questions, you probably need to include a recording of the sounds you heard (not necessarily the original, but you need to repeat as best you can what you heard). Bring recording of sounds to a nearby Rabbi and real help with Hebrew language.

<< 1   >>

join