It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interpreters Wanted

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Ok guys - I’ve never made my own post on ATS even though I’ve been visiting the site since at least 2009ish. I’m not even sure if I have enough site cred to be creating a new post technically but I had the craziest synchronicity of my life yesterday and it’s got my heart thumpin! Mods please remove if I’m in violation.

So over the course of the last year I’ve been physically woken out of a deep sleep by a loud voice. The most clear and unmistakable words have been:

“Gemma!”
“Be Ready!”

I’d like to focus on Gemma. From my understanding the word Gemma is a common English name. I’ve never known anyone with this name however. One day a few months back, I awoke to someone yelling “Gemma!” I woke up and laughed out loud because I had no clue where that came from as I was in the middle of a dream and this voice literally interrupted my dream to say it. Later that same day I had 3 separated encounters in which the name Gemma came up! My family all told me obviously someone wants me to pay attention and “be ready” but for what exactly and who the heck is Gemma?!

So yesterday I was flipping through the tv options and I saw what I thought was a thumbnail for an SNL episode that featured a character named Gemma. Seeing the thumbnail made me laugh thinking about the sketch cause I had seen it before and I put on my glasses to read who the musical guest was only to see I’m just blind as a bat and it wasn’t even an SNL thumbnail. I moved on to YouTube and started watching some creepy documentary about this kid who thought he was reincarnated. Not more than 60 seconds or so in this doc, a child appears on screen and her name was captioned “Gemma, sister of” whoever…

I’m thinking to myself, man all this cross ad spy tech stuff is getting so good that wasn’t a coinkydink! But then I realized, oh wait, that wasn’t even the Gemma sketch on tv, and I didn’t say the word out loud and the YouTube video itself had nothing to do with sister Gemma except as an anecdote. So I’m thinking ok- that wasn’t some weird cross ad tech, so I guess it’s just an improbable coincidence. Later that day I told my wife that the name Gemma had come up again multiple times in the same day and she laughed and said man you gotta get to the bottom of that! I chuckled and said I should look up etymology and historical meanings, gematria etc. I do my best thinking in the John so I walked to the bathroom while googling it on the way there. It was a good thing I sat down when I did cause boy howdy! Initially Gemma didn’t return anything of significance but then I saw Jemma with a J was a Biblical Hebrew name so I checked the gematria calculator and it came up 666!

Again, good thing I was on the potty. I texted my wife what I had found and she RAN to meet me in the bathroom and said “what the heck is that all about?!?!” I said I have no clue but now I’m freaked out! Then I said oh wait, I remember, it was just a way to say “pay attention” and “be ready”. When I had that memory and as I spoke the words out of my mouth the light in the room directly over my shoulder flickered until I stopped speaking. My wife screamed and wanted to leave the house asap because she was scared of the content plus the light flickering. She returned to her office however to finish up some paperwork as she provides financial assistance to those about to lose utilities and she texted me a screenshot of the first file that came up on her workload and the amount to be paid was $666!!!!! This happened all in a matter of minutes!!! Ok enough exclamation marks.

So to recap my rather weird story:

Awoken by a voice saying “be ready” and “Gemma”

Later that day, seeing the name Gemma 3 separate times in 3 separate places none of which were digital. For example there was a lost dog flyer saying the dogs name was Gemma.

Yesterday the name Gemma came up again and reminded me I need to look into the meaning.

Discovered Jemma is a Hebrew Name with a value of 666 in Hebrew.

Explaining this to my wife I have a “clear” moment of recollection as a light flickered over my shoulder.

Minutes later my wife receives a document requesting a payment voucher for $666.

I’m beyond the coincidence thing so I’m all ears if you a genuine idea of what else this could possibly mean at this point besides the obvious. What. The. Heck.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Okay, so I didn't even make it all the way thru that when bells started going off.
Yes....you are being warned. I received a message a year or so ago. A huge part of that message was "get ready." I shared that with some others of faith and they received similar messages, but the common bond was "get ready," or "be ready." we added all the messages together and got that this was a warning that the AC (antichrist) was right around the corner and we needed to prepare ourselves for a "fallout" before that happens and that things were about to get really dark and we needed that warning to prepare ourselves for seriously hard times ahead, and to share the messages we have received with others.

You got called, my friend. I advise you continue to listen. That was the voice of God. Be ready! (If you don't typically read your Bible on the regular I highly recommend you start looking there).

So cool, isn't it? Enough to give you some serious chills.
edit on 28-1-2023 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Oh yes, I’m in the Word daily! When I was a child I prayed to be part of the generation that witnesses His return. My house is def in order!

originally posted by: AOx6179
Okay, so I didn't even make it all the way thru that when bells started going off.
Yes....you are being warned. I received a message a year or so ago. A huge part of that message was "get ready." I shared that with some others of faith and they received similar messages, but the common bond was "get ready," or "be ready" and we added all the messages together and got that this was a warning that the AC (antichrist) was right around the corner and we needed to prepare ourselves for a "fallout" before that happens and that things were about to get really dark and we needed that warning to prepare ourselves for seriously hard times ahead, and to share the messages we have received.

You got called, my friend. I advise you continue to listen. That was the voice of God. Be ready! (If you don't typically read your Bible on the regular I highly recommend you start looking there).

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopeisasound
Oh yes, I’m in the Word daily! When I was a child I prayed to be part of the generation that witnesses His return. My house is def in order!

Yes....you are being warned. I received a message a year or so ago. A huge part of that message was "get ready." I shared that with some others of faith and they received similar messages, but the common bond was "get ready," or "be ready" and we added all the messages together and got that this was a warning that the AC (antichrist) was right around the corner and we needed to prepare ourselves for a "fallout" before that happens and that things were about to get really dark and we needed that warning to prepare ourselves for seriously hard times ahead, and to share the messages we have received.

"'And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams; (Acts 2:17, ESV)

You're about to start a new journey. I knew you and your house were right with God. Otherwise you wouldn't of received a message at all.
Keep meditating on that.
I will share more with you, but would like to do that in private if you're up for a chat.

I believe that was the beginning of many other messages that will help guide you and your family and whoever you are called to help.
More will come and I am 💯 that you are being called to something big. Something you couldn't imagine.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   
For sure, hit me up. Ive had many more revelations if you’d like to hear more.

a reply to: AOx6179

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It's not just Christians; people all over the world sense a big change coming. Is it the end times? Maybe.

Since the age of four I new 'the end' was coming any day now. I learned that in Sunday school seven decades ago.

I remember an elderly Christian lady in church telling of when the Lord spoke to her during prayer, assuring her that before she died He would return. That was 1968......

'No one knows the hour or the day'.....'a day to the Lord is like a thousand years'.

Maybe we all would do well to live our life like the time is today?

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
It's not just Christians; people all over the world sense a big change coming. Is it the end times? Maybe.

Since the age of four I new 'the end' was coming any day now. I learned that in Sunday school seven decades ago.

I remember an elderly Christian lady in church telling of when the Lord spoke to her during prayer, assuring her that before she died He would return. That was 1968......

'No one knows the hour or the day'.....'a day to the Lord is like a thousand years'.

I fully agree; no one knows the hour or time. I believe these to be preparation messages. Preparation for some really bad things that will lead to some beyond measure inexplicable good things.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I fully agree; no one knows the hour or time. I believe these to be preparation messages. Preparation for some really bad things that will lead to some beyond measure inexplicable good things.

I'm of the notion that whatever comes after the era we're living now has to be an improvement.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: hopeisasound

I can offer no interpretation as I don't know your situation. The meaning is more for you to decide, but you certainly are not alone and I've heard of many people getting messages of varying intensity. None have mentioned the term Jemma though, that's the first I've heard it.

I don't presume to know who the message is sent from and make no claim that it's God, but it was made very clear to me in 2019 to be prepared. I'm following that advice as I have interpreted it for me with the best information I have at my disposal.

I don't think being prepared is ever bad advice. Whatever the source was it gave me a reminder to reevaluate my positions and adjusted my direction. I hope it gives you an opportunity to do the same.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   

This doesn’t explain it all but I’m 100% sure that our brain waves are being read.

I made a post on it before regarding an oven mitt from a very specific retailer. Then it happened while I was shopping at Whole Foods. I picked up this tiny bottle of perfume oil, it was patchouli scented and I had never smelled it so I was curious so I picked up that single bottle. There were either cameras, or something.

When I got home, that perfume oil was on my FB feed. I freaked out and showed my husband. That exact little bottle of perfume oil. Either reading brainwaves, or AI is already listening and watching to a level we aren’t award.

Maybe the name Gemma lit something up in your brains reward center and AI picked up on it.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I made a post on it before regarding an oven mitt from a very specific retailer. Then it happened while I was shopping at Whole Foods. I picked up this tiny bottle of perfume oil, it was patchouli scented and I had never smelled it so I was curious so I picked up that single bottle. There were either cameras, or something.

When I got home, that perfume oil was on my FB feed. I freaked out and showed my husband. That exact little bottle of perfume oil. Either reading brainwaves, or AI is already listening and watching to a level we aren’t award.

I purchased something on walmart.com, which I could not get in any nearby stores, and walmart pulled up all my recent purchases At The Store.
I was more than a little taken aback, I suppose it's because I used my debit card to purchase at the store, but in any case I know they are watching us!

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Emma = Emanate
Gemma = Germinate - As to emerge from within
Jemma = Germinate - As to seed, or put into

You are becoming aware of synchronicity. That is all

But you are not even scratching the surface. Once you become properly aware of it, the Earth will literally start talking to you, using the synchronicity

Through clouds, trees, animals, people around you. Everything

You will walk past people and hear one sentence or fragment of their conversation, and it will apply to the exact thing you are thinking about as you approach them

You will receive a text message on your phone, and the lyrics of the song playing in the supermarket will apply directly to that text message

It goes as deep as you are willing to open yourself to see

I have spent so many years attuned myself with the Earth, that clouds will literally form in shapes relative to the exact things I am doing

Not obscure shapes that could be interpreted. Exact, detailed shapes, of the exact things I am doing

But they do more than just form in these shapes, they send messages. Sometimes giving you answers. Sometimes telling you about (or giving you advice) on things which are going to happen

The synchronicity is always there. It has always been there, your whole life since your birth. You have just never been aware of it before

You would overlook things like this constantly. It is only because you have been "seeded" (Germinated) that you are beginning to recognise the synchronicity

If you start looking into the meaning of the symbols we use for numbers, things will get really interesting

I am talking about, study you need to do yourself (because there is literally nothing online that can help with this) working out why we use the particular symbols we do for numbers

Work out the sequence, and how they refer to a sequence of creation within a sphere

Once you work this out, numbers will start talking to you everywhere you go

It is so intense to experience, that it feels like losing your mind. You are bombarded constantly. It is painful enough, that you may become a hermit and stop going out

When you recognise the patterns of numbers in a way that the sequences can deliver "messages", it is like the world knows you are able to hear it, so it tries talking to you CONSTANTLY. Almost like it is trying to catch up for lost time

It takes years of pain, before your brain rewires to seeing them. To the point where you do not even need to consider what is being spoken to you

You see a string of numbers, and you read it instinctively, like it is English

I'll be at the shopping centre and see a string of code saying "pet me" and for a second I am confused, because there are no animals around. Till I walk around the corner and see a lady walking a dog

The synchronisation is there to improve and beautify your life

Many people will never see these types of things. Even when you point out the blatant alignments to them, many will dismiss it without due consideration, as "coincidence"

But "coincidence" does not exist in the sense that most people interpret it to mean

We exist within a closed, cyclic sphere of equilibrium (El'ohim) with a torus (Torah)

Everything is connected intimately

You either see the synchronicity within the alignment, or you dismiss it as coincidence (chaos), even though there is no such thing. Everything is precisely calibrated, of balance and equilibrium. If it were not, there would be no stable medium upon which this world could exist

It takes years of practice to open yourself to recognising the synchronicity, and using it effectively

This synchronicity does not work the ways that most people claim it does. At least, not beyond a simple linear alignment

Most people only recognise the linear "effect" of their alignment. Without seeing the bigger picture that connects it all

People who become aware of these alignments, will most often react fearfully. At least at first

Those who believe they are being "stalked", or "having their minds read" are examples of this

This is conscience recycling upon itself

Rather than understanding that they are simply "connected" through the alignment by which they are alive, and are able to exist (for which things like digital technology are naturally evolving sub-set manifestations) ...

They view the world as trying to forcefully integrate them, using dangerous or synthetic means of alignment

The problem with this, is that the potency of these alignments can end up self-manifesting exponentially, within how people perceive these connections

People who believe others are out to get them, usually manifest such things, into being so

Their mind, picks a path for them within the fields of probability, within which we are all connected, and these people find the very "problems" and types of people that they are looking for

It all boils down to "conscience" (which is the meaning of the world "Christ")

If your conscience is clear, you have no reason to see these types of alignments fearfully

Those who do see them fearfully, need to go through catharsis, purification and cleansing

Catharsis, confront and remove the sins of their past and all emotional blockages
Purification, live a life which is honest and blameless
Cleansing, eat healthy and respect their body. Allow it to heal from any past damage done to it

If you do these things, you will find there is no longer any fear within the synchronisation. No matter how dark it may seem

It has very little to do with the Bible. Other than as a means by which to understand the lesser mysteries

In actual fact, the Bible can be detrimental to some who adopt it as a shield for insulating themselves within fear, rather than as a guideline towards their own self-actualisation, to free themselves from it

"Anti-conscience" (Anti-christ) is the very nature of avoiding (or resisting) our need to confront our fears, and release ourselves from the burden of emotional blockages

"Jesus Christ" is "Emotional Conscience"

The need for us to face the pain, fears and suffering we are crucified with in this world, in order to free ourselves and "ascend"

To allow us to become what we are supposed to be

To allow us to be connected in the way that we are truly supposed to be

Ironically, those who worry on, or debate the meaning (or naming) of things like the "Antichrist", are doing so as a means to avoid such fears and pain. So they themselves, are acting as the very "anti-conscience" they speak of

It is easier to point the finger to blame other people and their beliefs, than to face the fear of the things you do not know. Or that you may be wrong about, within your own beliefs

Those people, are the embodiment of antichrist, if indeed, such a thing is to be considered to exist

The original translations of the Bible, do not speak of things in terms of fear such as this

The book of Revelation is actually book about Resonance and Frequency

"7 kings, 5 have fallen" are the 7 full-tone notes, and 5 semi-tone notes of the tonal/musical scale. Seen on the keys of a piano

Mark of the beast, is frequency. The resonant "frequency" which any living (or non-living thing) is tuned to

Beast out of the Earth, is timing

Fear of these things is not what people make it out to be

Such fears exist within the person themselves. Nothing more

They are just too blind to realise, that they need confront these fears

The synchronicity collectively, has very little to do with these fears
edit on 28 1 23 by Compendium because: Corrected words and formatting

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Thanks for your well thought out response but as someone who has been studying the Bible for over 35 years I’m going to have to politely disagree with your interpretation of what the Bible is trying to convey.

Also synchronicity is not a new idea or concept for me. I’m very aware of them constantly and have been for a long time. I do sincerely appreciate your input though.

a reply to: Compendium

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   

'No one knows the hour or the day'

That passage has always stood out to me, along with some passages in Revelation 18 in a couple different verses which mention "one hour." I've always thought that the "Great City Babylon" spoken about in Revelation 18, as well as lots of Bible scholars, that it was describing America. In verse 18 it says "what city is like unto this great city?" The reason I think it's not a literal city because in verse 11 it says "And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more.." There isn't a single city on Earth today that, if it disappeared, would affect all the world's markets in that manner. So, it has to be bigger than a city - a country. The verse right before this one, verse 10 says, and, to me, this is the most chilling passage in all of Revelation chapter 18: "Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, "Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city? For in one hour is thy judgment come." One hour.

That means, if Babylon is America, (which it is an accepted interpretation among some Bible scholars), and which since all the world's merchants watch from afar off, and which would indicate a place far away from what the known earth was like when the Bible was written, that it will go up in smoke in one hour and cease to be. In verse 9 it mentions: "they shall see the smoke of her burning."

What I think it all means is that America is going be brought down, in the very short time of one hour, and the world's merchants will mourn the loss of the biggest client for their merchandise. This scenario would be an excellent time to "Be ready" for.

TCB
edit on 28-1-2023 by TrulyColorBlind because: Added some clarification.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   
are you a harry potter fan?

gemma jones. poppy pomfrey character.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Let me ask you a question

Did you accept Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour? Do you accept that he died for your sins?

Because if you did, then you do need to prepare. Because your house may not be as "in order" as you believe it to be

Respectfully, If you are amazed by the simple linear manifestation you described in your first post, you are only just awakening. You have a fair way to go yet

You may know about the concept of synchronicity, but you do not yet understand it

If you did, you would recognise that the concepts within what you refer to as "my interpretation" are no different to the process that Jesus Christ went through within being crucified

They work in the exact same way

It is only to a different extent and degree

Because? Of depth and algorithm within "synchronicity"

If you cannot see how what I explained aligns, you are still viewing things as linear manifestation

We actually exist within a cyclic world, we only see linearly

Meaning that the opposing forces in science finding equilibrium, are no different than a person reflecting upon their conscience

Which is no different to someone giving themselves freely, before allowing another to pay a prices that is not theirs to pay

Mark 16
24 Then Jesus told His disciples, “If anyone wants to come after Me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me

25 For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it

26 What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?

27 For the Son of Man will come in His Father’s glory with His angels, and then He will repay each one according to what he has done.

28 Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.”

Clarified:

"Any who considers themselves to be one of my followers, need take up their own cross, and do as I did"

"For whoever seeks only to save themselves, is lost. But whoever gives themselves freely for anothers sake, will be found"

"For what good is it to gain the world you want, if you cannot then look at yourself in the mirror. Is it worth the price of your soul?"

"For why would you be given a place in the next world amongst its people, if you did not pay the price for the things you did in this world yourself"

"You need to have faced your own fear and mortality in this world, to ever have a chance of seeing and understanding something greater"

Because this is what love is. Putting another before yourself

As you are then also told in the Bible "Love, as I have loved you"

When you choose to put yourself before another, or let them die for you. This is not love

It is a very simple test, to see if you understand the true nature of love

If you choose yourself first, then you fail

If you choose to sacrifice yourself for another, you pass

It is is the exact same principles taught to us within synchronicity

We see through accusing or submissive eyes of negativity and fear? Then we need cleanse ourselves

Because if we cannot synchronise with this world ... What chance do we ever have of synchronising with another after this?

You may disagree with "my interpretations" ...

But I have physically met the Bibles fiery "burning bush" orb. And when offered the choice, I chose to die, rather than accept Jesus Christ (or anyone) dying for me

I have been through the "Christ" process of initiation, conscience and ascendance

By such, these are not so much "my interpretations", as they are ancient teachings of those who very likely wrote the original Bible

They teach initiates not only to translate the original Hebrew and Greek. But they also teach us to translate Sumerian cuneiform, Egyptian hieroglyphs, and correlate these things across all mythologies

I respect that you may/might still disagree with them. But the nature of these principles means that they also correlate with the founding principles of biology, geometry, physics and psychology. As well as with symbology (Kabbalah) and the meaning of symbols we use for our numbers and alphabet

The patterns we are taught are very literally ingrained within the primary symbol form of the letters the Bible is written in

Can I ask why you would use Gematria? If you would also readily discount algorithmic translation of the Biblical texts?

You do realise that it is the exact same thing?

You can choose from hundreds of different combinations of words, to say the same thing a slightly different way, to get whatever numerical value you wish

Gematria is a backwards manifestation of numbers. Which are actually the primary sequence before lettering

This is why "numbers" in the Bible comes before the "Second law" of "Words", in Deuteronomy

The values they assign do not align with creation. Only with "a version" of creation. Which is the collective of the people who would read and believe in particular translations

The alignment is no different or more powerful than any other alignment within algorithm

A prime example of this is "Star Wars". A storyline which was later copied almost exactly, as "Harry Potter"

Did you realise that Star Wars is the Bible backwards?

If you reverse the meanings, throughout the story, it is exactly the same as the Bible

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the Earth" ... Becomes "A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away"

The son of God, being born on Earth, reflects as a man with the name Skywalker. The opposite of someone coming to Earth

Star Wars is alignment of the Roman Catholic Church
Harry Potter is alignment of the same story, for the Anglican, Church of England

Are you aware of these types of synchronicity?

These people did not sit down and intentionally write a backwards version of the Bible. Their alignment within the Earth inspired them

Based on a collective who "believe" in the algorithm of such texts

What the words say are not really important. It is about the collective belief in the algorithm

Which is why there is an English version of Gematria. They understand these things

Anyways ...

Not meaning to annoy you

Best of luck to you
Remember what I told you in future
Even if you disagree
You will understand eventually
edit on 28 1 23 by Compendium because: Edit

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Hey man, I know you mean well and I appreciate you. But you are confused on many many levels. Doesn’t mean you’re not intelligent or anything, so I’m not trying to insinuate that. No offense meant. Good luck to you as well.

a reply to: Compendium

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I've sent you a private message. They seem to be disappearing on my end so I'm not sure if they're going thru. This cheap phone doesn't do too well on this site.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   
You may want to try again, I’m not seeing anything.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopeisasound
You may want to try again, I’m not seeing anything.

I just tried again. Should be a message in your message box.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join