It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flooding The World. Council Of Light. Sagittarius And The Turtle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The first part of this takes place within a dream state, the second half, I am physically awake, in a strange luminous realm I spoke of in a previous thread (link below), that feels like some type of “in-between” realm

Creation Of The Universe Within A Cell – Halcyone Visions Of Pleiades Seven Sisters/Layers

I am looking at a massive flood plain. Similar to those we have here in the Northern Territory of Australia, except this appears to be some type of scale representation of somewhere, or something else. Like a small-scale representation for the world itself. At least, that is how it feels

I am in a dream state. Though I am lucid and consciously awake

The flood plains are filled with water, as they are during the wet season

There are mechanical/technological hidden subterranean vents for letting water in and out of this world I am in

I can easily flood the world if I want to

I am watching the people who live in the houses around the water

I run up a large tree, or some type of spinal representation of a tree, similar to how would one quickly run-up and scale a coconut tree

At the top is a mechanical switch. I switch this, to intentionally flood those living around the water

The massive mechanical vents hidden in the ground start flooding the entire world

The voice of someone unseen watching me, asks me “what are you doing?”

It is the voice of something, or someone, outside of this realm. Something that very obviously shouldn't be there, or speaking to me out of nowhere, but somehow is

It doesn't seem to bother me though

Whatever it is, I am familiar with it. It feels as though we have some type of mutual respect. Though, they seem genuinely confused as to why I am trying to flood the world

I watch the people scurrying around

“I want to see how they react”, I reply to the voice matter-of-factually

It feels obvious to me, watching them react, that they are hopeless

I'm watching how they react and what they do, waiting for them to take the specific steps they need to take to save themselves

But they do not take those steps. They panic. They do stupid things. But do none of what they are supposed to, and need to do

If I don't stop the flood, It will just kill them all, which will achieve nothing

I yield to the unseen voice and its worry, stopping the floods

The vents in the Earth shut off and the waters subside

I am a little disappointed with those I was watching. As if I expected more from them

I leave and go walking through the streets of a town which feels like it somewhere in country New South Wales

I start to run

I want to go faster, so I get down on all fours and run like a feline

I know this is something I shouldn't be doing, considering where I am

I am exposed and people could understand who, or what I am

“You shouldn't be exposing yourself like this” I heard the voice say to me

“So what?” I replied. “What are they going to do?”

I launch off the ground and take off into the sky as I am running

I start shooting up into a concentration in the atmosphere to leave this world

“Where are you going?” the voice asked me

“Sagittarius. I need to get something”

The atmosphere in the sky, formed into some type of vortex in the sky. Like the laws of physics themselves instantly changed

Where there should have been space and possibly the moon, above our planet, there was a vortex of all the stars, galaxies and everything condensed into a large ring like the pupil of an eyeball, through which it felt like I could instantly travel anywhere in space

It took me 2 seconds to push through the eye and arrive in Sagittarius

The middle of the Vortex opened up, and it was like my body passed through a wall into another dimension or realm

I left the dream realm

Now I was somewhere else. Awake and conscious

A luminous, glowing world. Where colour was impossibly radiant and pure, compared to our world

The best way to describe it would be, to imagine the difference between a matte and gloss finish

If we live in a matte world, this world was like a gloss world

Light seemed to act differently here to our Earth

It felt like some type of in-between realm/world

It had the physics and conscious ability of this world, but it glowed and seemed as if it was artificially created, as a stepping-stone between worlds

I entered in through the wall/portal, which was like all the physical universe, pushed through a hole, like an eyeball (Sagittarius) and spewed forth into this room

The walls were brilliant white and the entire realm/world glowed with a soft white ambience

On the right as I entered, I saw what appeared to be a some type of council of white human bodies, that looked like they were made of light and energy, standing around a central point, facing each other, like they were huddled in conference

These “council” of bodies of light seemed to be hovering around some type of invisible glowing table or source of energy

It looked almost like what it would look like, if giants were standing in a semi-circle around you, huddling down to look at you. But they weren't giant. It was something to do with the energy and light of the room. It was as if they were far away, at the same time as being present right in front of me, in humanoid bodies

These were conscious (and I assume living) entities

The entire corner of the room these bodies of light sat in, seemed to be some type of concentration of energy. As if it were only semi-physical, or some type of portal

There seemed to be a seat for their physical energies, within which they could exist, but the room itself, seemed to have no proper physical limitations. Like they all existed within a glowing void, in the corner

It felt to me as though these were some type of avatars, not their actual forms

These bodies of light I could see, where some type of physical connections, that allowed them to be here and present with each other, whilst they were also somewhere else

The reason I believe this, is because you could not see their faces or heads

You could see their physical bodies perfectly. But their heads were a brilliant radiating light, that was almost impossible to look at

In fact, it felt as thought you “couldn't” look at it, even if you wanted to

It felt like this was something to do with the connection for their brains/minds, that allowed them to be here

It connected through their heads somehow, which means that though they were in a physical body in this realm, their heads appeared as brilliant light. Too brilliant to look at

I would liken this council to being something similar to a internet chat room, in our world

They sit there, constantly connected. So that they can all see, wherever they are, when someone comes into the room, or tries to speak with them

One of them notices me, while I am looking at them and straight away walks into the room to come speak with me

“What are you doing back here already?” they asked me, seemingly confused or worried about seeing me

They hug me and when they do, I can feel the radiating light of their head pulsating against my own

The energy between our heads, feels like two magnets pushing against each other

But it is strangely electrical

The power in it feels immense and intense

Like sticking your hand in front of water streaming from a power-washer, though it does not hurt

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   
It is powerful, and feels as though we probably shouldn't be that close to each other. But it is not painful, and neither of us seem worried

Though the blinding energy of their head is pushing against me as they hug me, I can feel their body perfectly. Like I would feel anyone I hugged in this world

It felt beautiful. Warm and happy, except for the flux between our heads. And for a moment, I felt at home and I didn't want to let go

Whoever this was. They felt like family. Or at least, someone who I loved and cared about, who loved and cared about me

“I have just come to get the Turtle” I said to them finally pulling away from their embrace

I walked through the rooms to the left, with them following me

This place looked like some type of laboratory

Everything was glowing with pure colours beyond that of this world, and impossibly perfect and structured

There was a small fence around knee height in the back left corner of the next room, and behind it, there was some type of grassed animal enclosure

I stepped carefully over the fence into the enclosure, as if I was worried about crushing the grass underneath my feet, or disturbing whatever lived in there

The lights in here were different. Some type of radiation was shining from them. Presumably for the comfort of whatever it was that was living in the enclosure

Although I said it was a Turtle, I'm not sure the creature I was going to get, was technically a turtle like a turtle in this world

It felt like something far more rare. Almost sacred

There was a small grass hill at the back of the enclosure, that was about a metre high, by a couple of metres wide,

In the front of it was a large hole, with grass hanging down, partially concealing the entrance

The person following me, watched me walk in to get the turtle

I could sense they were a little worried about me, and wanted me to be careful

“Don't let it breed with anything else on Earth” they said to me sternly, “They live for 15 to 20 thousand years”

“I won't” I promised them, as I gently leaned forward and put my hands into the hole, to find the Turtle

As I reached in to touch it, it felt as though I was ripped back into my body

And I woke up here on Earth

I have visited this exactly same place in other visions, and when I did I was I was lucid of where I was again. So I took time to consciously explore and take note of as much details as I could, tying to work out what this "in-between" world within the eye of Sagittarius was

It definitely felt like some type of laboratory

I walked into another section near where I entered, and though the technology was obscured somehow, it definitely felt like I was in a type of in-between launching world

I could not get a clear look at this technology that was in the room before I was pulled back into my body in this world, but I knew it was to do with studying other realms

One thing I have come to believe over the years. Is that whatever "the turtle" is, I think it represents my soul mate, partner, or perfect love in this world

I believe "she/it" is not something which is allowed in this world, until I have found the right place, time, or possibly even "person" for her to inhabit in this world

In the years that followed, the love of my life was taken from me, by some type of unseen manipulation and forces in this world

Which has left me trapped in a way

Needing to remove the turtle from this world and send it back to where it came from. In order to destroy that which tried to take it from me in this world

So it seems likely I will end up spending my life here, without ever knowing her. Intentionally refusing to seed this world with anyone but her

So that when I leave this world, it will have made the efforts of "whatever" stole her pointless

Or even ...

If such becomes necessary ...

Shall I see the turtle itself destroyed

So that none can ever carry it, or seed it again. Including her

So that we will both be free to live our own separate lives

Even if, in the next world, those lives, our children, and indeed this world itself, prove to have been a pointless waste of time. Without us being together, for the turtle being seeded

edit on 26 1 23 by Compendium because: Added something and made edits

join