It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Orb Mosul 2016 Filmed By Intelligence-Reconnaissance Aircraft.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Report has been released from 2016 of a metallic orb that was photographed over Mosul Iraq.

Metallic-looking orb is seen flying over Iraqi city of Mosul in 2016 - first ever publicly revealed UFO footage taken by US spy plane in a conflict zone - as expert warns of 'significant risk' to troops overseas

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.mirror.co.uk...

Looks genuine but who may know.

edit on 24-1-2023 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong
This is a weird one-If we get to see the whole vid we may learn more.

To play devils advocate,the only"normal" thing I was thinking it might be was a drop of water/oil/fuel on the camera lens.
I reckon if it was that,we could see it quiver slightly due to the planes vibrations if we get the whole vid.

Also there seems to be a shadow anomaly-The "orb" seems to be throwing three patches of shadow in a triangle formation.
BUT-we have another shaadow for reference-the lamp post casts a shadow which is pointing roughly North West across the street.
So the Orb should have a shadow on its North West side only,but it has three seperate shadows..
Could it be they are not shadows,but some kind of blur/distorion of air due to its propulsion system I wonder?

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Nice find thanks for posting alldaylong

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

More of a metallic sphere than an orb dontcha think?

Why didnt he just show the 4 seconds?
Cowbell is prob gonna make a 20 minute video out of it thats why.

Ive seen a metallic sphere up close they are very real.
edit on 24/1/23 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Jeremy says there’s only 4 UFO shapes

1) Sphere

2) Cube

3) Pyramid

4) Cigar

OMG! Is he trying to dismiss UFO History, change UFO History ?

Hey Jeremy…..what about

5) Flying Saucer (Disc)

Jeremy You’re a MORON….STOP trying to re-write UFO History

George you’re no better……you don’t correct Jeremy….you just let him go on. George…..retire yourself already…would you, please…..for Creator’s sake?

You both are Jokes…..a Comedy team……a real Martin & Lewis of UFOLOGY.

👽
edit on 24-1-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

What about Triangles? Corbell does release interesting videos/information, and I thank him for keeping the conversation going. I don't even begrudge him if he makes a living from it. But he is by no means a scholar/expert of ufology - actually I doubt anybody truly can be at this point in time - and he should not claim such status.
It only damages the message if the messenger is unreliable.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

An image obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com

Hahaha , riiiggghhhttttt.....

Daily Mail and Mirror......

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: deltaalphanovember
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

What about Triangles? Corbell does release interesting videos/information, and I thank him for keeping the conversation going. I don't even begrudge him if he makes a living from it. But he is by no means a scholar/expert of ufology - actually I doubt anybody truly can be at this point in time - and he should not claim such status.
It only damages the message if the messenger is unreliable.

And yes…..Triangles

How dare he….try to PsyOp UFOlogy! Is he now (or always have been) a CIA Asset….now stooping to disinform decades of UFO history…..what a Shmuck! Trying to narrow down all types (this would also include worldwide) of previously reported UFO shapes down to only 4 UFO shapes.

Part of his brain has have to have died…..maybe it’s adverse effects from possibly Covid, or the vaccine’s or a combo of both.

👽

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Not saying it is but man.....that looks heavily shopped.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
Not saying it is but man.....that looks heavily shopped.

Yeah but it's impossible to tell without investigating the raw image. Every time I see blurry pics if objects, I 'meh'.
edit on q00000029131America/Chicago0606America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Plain and simple…..this is just a plug for Jeremy’s and George’s latest collaboration show….perhaps CIA endorsed and sponsored.

Bottom left corner of vid says as much….a clip from episode 1.

Orbs pictures are dime a dozen

Yes it’s a “sphere” a.k.a. Orb.

Now what? Can you crack it open to see what’s inside from the photo? Obviously not.

Now what? It has a slight outer fuzzy haze to it. Can you definitely say what the propulsion system is? Nope not that either.

Nothing is ever revealed as fact….one can analyze images till the cows come home and still end up with squat…..imo.

👽

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

And yes…..Triangles

How dare he….try to PsyOp UFOlogy! Is he now (or always have been) a CIA Asset….now stooping to disinform decades of UFO history…..what a Shmuck! Trying to narrow down all types (this would also include worldwide) of previously reported UFO shapes down to only 4 UFO shapes.

(snippet)

Triangles, cylinders (flat on each end), thimbles, jam jars, boomerangs, tic-tacs, rectangles, cones, deep V shapes, shall I carry on?

(And here we are again with yet another blurry still from a blurry video that could be anything, anything at all.)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Ive seen a metallic sphere up close they are very real. 

I've seen one too.

Looked exactly like that image.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Once again this is EXACTLY what I saw out my plane window flying into vegas

Whether it's authentic or not I can't say of course. But it's what the one I saw at abiut 20k feet looked like
edit on 1/24/2023 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The one i seen almost 20 years ago here in Ireland was a couple of feet above my head. If i'd have jumped i could have touched it.
It was definitely without a shadow of a doubt a metallic sphere. It was moving following a river. I was on a bridge crossing the river. In the middle of a town here, Bray.

I was like a giddy child the rest of the day telling anyone that would listen about it.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   
It's been 6 years since supposedly captured and analysed by the military before being released through a chain of custody I can guarantee will never be documented.

Probably already an IFO or explainable anomaly but all it needs now is linking to an old ATS whistleblower thread, the pilot to come forward and the video to be released and we'll be off and running again.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The one i seen almost 20 years ago here in Ireland was a couple of feet above my head. If i'd have jumped i could have touched it.
It was definitely without a shadow of a doubt a metallic sphere. It was moving following a river. I was on a bridge crossing the river. In the middle of a town here, Bray.

I was like a giddy child the rest of the day telling anyone that would listen about it.

Isnt it crazy? I couldnt tell if the one i saw was moving or not, because we were flying past it, but I know the person next to me saw it too and the one in front of me. We were coming down to land, so it looked like it was just sitting there. I didnt think anything of it until it hit me "That is NOT suppose to be there"

Just looked like a shiny giant ball bearing in the sky

I was like you I told everyone and they all just kinda shrugged, lmao ok i gues!

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: chunder

The military were hoping for a clear explanation but it reached the Schwarzschild radius and went boom in the "Q" thread.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 05:49 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Saw this a couple of days ago when the Black Vault reported on it , the image location has been geolocated and it where it claims to be but also the geolocated image shows a black mark on the ground , I don't think it is an orb I think it's an optical illusion perhaps caused by a reflection from the light to the right and the pre-existing black mark.

Once you see it you can't un-see it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join