It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazil, Argentina Holding Talks Over Possible Common Currency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Brazil, Argentina Holding Talks Over Possible Common Currency

Brazil and Argentina plan to advance talks about a common currency for financial and commercial transactions in an effort to improve economic integration, leaders of the two nations said on Jan. 21.

Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, who was sworn in on Jan. 1, and Argentine leader Alberto Fernandez shared details about the talks regarding a shared currency in a joint article published on the Argentine website Perfil, CNBC reported.

Now, I don't profess to know each countries' representatives or their politics in general... but doesn't this reek of globalist agenda?

After all, how does this change the international landscape of 'regional' "Central Banks" and how the monetary policies will fundamentally change the region economically? And isn't this kind of dissolution of currencies precisely how the globalist agenda will manifest itself in its pursuit of the New World Fourth Order they were demanding "we respect?"

“There will be …. a decision to start studying the parameters needed for a common currency, which includes everything from fiscal issues to the size of the economy and the role of central banks,” Massa said.

Massa also noted that Brazil and Argentina would invite other nations in Latin America to join in the common currency, but stressed that he didn’t want to create any “false expectations” and that the talks between the countries are “the first step on a long road which Latin America must travel.”

And then there's this to add to the discussion:

If successful, the common currency could potentially eventually create the world’s second-largest currency bloc, after the European Union. The euro is the official currency of 20 of the 27 member states of the EU. However, it took over 35 years to create the euro.

A new currency... Can anyone else see this as a new revenue stream these middlemen elites can feed on? Almost like they are in a hurry or something, isn't it?

edit on 1/23/2023 by Maxmars because: grammar

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   
No wonder we saw a "mirrored" Brazil election and protesting 😀

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

I'm sure their recently stolen election and mass protests had something to do with this.

The pattern that keeps repeating must be a global coincidence...

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Lula is currently in Argentina where he is set to attend a summit of the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States, which Brazil left in 2019 under former leader Jair Bolsonaro.

Another brick in the wall.

"In politics there are no coincidences..." is that how it goes?

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars

Lula is currently in Argentina where he is set to attend a summit of the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States, which Brazil left in 2019 under former leader Jair Bolsonaro.

Another brick in the wall.

"In politics there are no coincidences..." is that how it goes?

Slow and steady consolidation of our economic systems, into "unions".

Then, each "union" implements CBDC.

Then, consolidate the "unions", then, globalists take over with a Global CBDC.

Then? That's the kicker...
edit on 1/23/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

The Argentine Peso has lost 2/3 of it's value since 2020. Trust communist Lula to do the same with the Real and/or on a merger of the Real and the Peso
edit on 23-1-2023 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Isn't it strange that we (you and I) recognize the power of fluctuating economic trends, but we often fail to recognize that it's the bank that control monetary policy (not just here, but everywhere.) We might wonder if they are 'orchestrating" the rises and falls of the economies by fiat alone? I know it's not that simple. Yet it is.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars
a reply to: M5xaz

Isn't it strange that we (you and I) recognize the power of fluctuating economic trends, but we often fail to recognize that it's the bank that control monetary policy (not just here, but everywhere.) We might wonder if they are 'orchestrating" the rises and falls of the economies by fiat alone? I know it's not that simple. Yet it is.

Yes, true, but only to some degree.
Would you, as an investor, put your savings in Argentina, where the government prints Pesos left, right and center ? Dingbat governments have their share of blame, and the economically ignorant electors who vote them in.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   
It's never going to work because the political elite in both countries are corrupt to the core and will strip everything when things inevitably collapse. I wish i could have hope in Javier Milei as the next president, because he apparently knew his stuff as an economist, but he seems to be turning into Argentina's trump

top topics

join