It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Biden document scandal designed to precipitate a constitutional crisis?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
There are a few theories about the origins and direction of the classified documents scandal in the Biden fustercluck of an administration.

The simplest is that Hussein was right and Joe is capable of f'ing up anything. If that is the case, they will do their best to just bury it.

The other prevailing theory is that it is a ruse to remove the puppet Joe from office and replace him with a more useful puppet.

I have another theory:

Might the end game be to put him into a position that compromises the administration and throws the republic into such a deep constitutional crisis that an unelected and popularly unwanted authority is slipped into place to obstensibly maintain order and continuity of governance?

Writing that out, I realize that the second theory that I enumerated dovetails with this idea. There would have to be some kind of crisis invented to justify it. I can't see them putting that vapid bimbo in the oval office, so something would have to be done or declared to circumvent the legal line of succession.

I'm still leaning toward the first theory, that it fades into nothingness and nothing is done, but you never know now days.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Might the end game be to put him into a position that compromises the administration and throws the republic into such a deep constitutional crisis that an unelected and popularly unwanted authority is slipped into place to obstensibly maintain order and continuity of governance?

I nominate Donald Trump. He already tried that once, but maybe he'll be more successful the second time around.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

My Prediction,

This issue will be used to take care of "2 Problems" for the establishment.

First, they can remove Biden and 2nd they can go after Trump and try / succeed at banning him from running.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I would think that that unelected official still needs to fall somewhere in the line of succession of the Presidency.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Deep State just doing what it has been doing since the 1960's...changing their guard in the presidency by whatever means necessary.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

There's no such thing as a "constitutional crisis" except for sensational headlines written by people with zero legal qualifications for people with zero critical thinking skills. Literally fake news.

Occam's razor would suggest your first answer is the correct one.

edit on 20-1-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The United States is already in a constitutional crisis.

Just look at all the unconstitutional and "barely legal" policies being perpetrated. The high impact ones are the problem.

Get Ready 🦇😧

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   
What you are contemplating has happened before… once.
Richard Nixon was replaced by an unelected VPOTUS.
I am linking a segment of Tucker Carlson Tonight below. He discusses the current Biden situation, ties it to the border issue.
It is worth watching the entire segment, but the part about Nixon and ‘permanent Washington’ starts at the 7 minute mark.
YouTube Link

edit on b000000312023-01-20T15:01:48-06:0003America/ChicagoFri, 20 Jan 2023 15:01:48 -0600300000023 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
What you are contemplating has happened before… once.
Richard Nixon was replaced by an unelected POTUS.
I am linking a segment of Tucker Carlson Tonight below. He discusses the current Bid n situation, ties it to the border issue.
It is worth watching the entire segment, but the part about Nixon and ‘permanent Washington’ starts at the 7 minute mark.
YouTube Link

I received a link to this elsewhere but have not viewed it yet. I'll have a look. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I'm no sure what's going on with it, but it's definitely "designed".

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The news is portraying Biden in a bad light; they wouldn't be doing that unless it was sanctioned and part of the plan.

What have TPTB been harping on? UBI, digital currency, the ability to tract our every footstep, control of our children, banning gun ownership, total control of supply and demand plus the entire food chain; One World Order.

All the crazy that's been ramping up these past few years is being fueled by new policies slipped in on bills that 'have to be passed'. There's a long list of policies that have been removing our ability to govern ourselves one tiny step at a time.

Which ones are going to slip by us unaware while we watch the Biden show play out? While we're watching nobody is investigating collusion with Russia, the money laundering in Ukraine-or even asking for an itemized accounting of how each dollar is being spent and who's getting rich over the transfer of wealth.

Watch the big rats as they go into hiding and see who comes to the stage to take control next.

There are so many angles in play, but the important ones are going on under the radar as we watch the 'made for TV' gov. show.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   

You think freakily scary.... but who would Der Fuehrer be?

Is this finally when our Cyborg Alien overlords de-mask?

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

To be honest 'They' are running scared.
They know that 'We' outnumber them.
They are speeding up The Agenda , day by day, in a desperate ploy.

They are trying to push such asinine totally ridiculous BS through 'Congress' so fast that even an ant can see it's not right.
Sure, most people take it up the A , because of reason x y or z.

But mark my words, in the next few years there will be a snizz storm of violence against TPTB.
Real violence. Not just protests like Jan 6.
And I know for a fact a lot of the MIL complex is down to really defend the Constitution and real Human Rights.

Edit to say WTF do you think they had so many soldiers at Davos?
Why do you think Billy Boy, Soros and all the real asshats didnt show up?
They are scared, and with good reason.

Do you honestly think that the 80% of responsible gun owners in this country are going to register or give up their 'assault weapons' ?
edit on 20/1/2023 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Just look at all the unconstitutional and "barely legal" policies being perpetrated. The high impact ones are the problem.

Get Ready 🦇😧

What you're describing is a leadership crisis, not a crisis of constitution.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: xuenchen

Get Ready 🦇😧

What you're describing is a leadership crisis, not a crisis of constitution.

It's a constitutional crisis. 😎

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I don't have keys to the exhibit or clearance to personally examine the document, but it appears to be intact and unaltered.

The oligarchy and their hunting dogs, that's another can of worms.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The term "constitutional crisis" is about a conflict in which two or more ostensibly equal branches of government, each in opposition of the other(s,) over a dispute that our legal system cannot resolve.

Our government is still politically coherent... (although there seems to have been a herculean effort to break that condition by the political biopoly in recent decades.) We are not in a constitutional crisis... all branches are in full support of each other's existence and there are no challenges between them than cannot be resolved via legislation, adjudication, or executive action.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Edit to say WTF do you think they had so many soldiers at Davos?
Why do you think Billy Boy, Soros and all the real asshats didnt show up?
They are scared, and with good reason.

I don't think they didn't show up out of fear since there was an additional 5,000 security forces hired for the event. It seems more likely to me they either want to distance themselves from the WEF now that more people are becoming aware of what an evil agenda their members advocate for, OR there was a credible threat being considered that no amount of security could prevent.
You don't need to be WTF'ing me just because I offered different thoughts on the matter than what you believe to be true.

Do you honestly think that the 80% of responsible gun owners in this country are going to register or give up their 'assault weapons' ?

Yes, I do-and I'm 100% convinced it WILL happen. It may take another decade or two, maybe even five- but the writing is already on the wall. They've been marching towards their goal one tiny step, one insignificant law at a time.

They're not coming for your guns directly; that's just the show they put on so you won't see it coming, and apparently it's working.

If you'd like my thoughts on how I think it is playing out, I'd be happy share them with you-as long as you don't WTF me again.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
There are a few theories about the origins and direction of the classified documents scandal in the Biden fustercluck of an administration.

The simplest is that Hussein was right and Joe is capable of f'ing up anything. If that is the case, they will do their best to just bury it.

The other prevailing theory is that it is a ruse to remove the puppet Joe from office and replace him with a more useful puppet.

I have another theory:

Writing that out, I realize that the second theory that I enumerated dovetails with this idea. There would have to be some kind of crisis invented to justify it. I can't see them putting that vapid bimbo in the oval office, so something would have to be done or declared to circumvent the legal line of succession.

I'm still leaning toward the first theory, that it fades into nothingness and nothing is done, but you never know now days.

The deep state would love kamala to be president. They picked her for vp after all

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

I heard it once said, I can't really remember where, that of all the politicians possible, Mrs. Harris was the best and optimal to place into the VP role, given that Joe Biden would be president. I felt that implicit in that speculation was the idea that Joe Biden's longevity was in question, and she would be the most 'controllable' person for the job.

I can't say if this is true or even likely, given that thespian politics is as unpredictable as plotlines in pro-wrestling.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join