It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wear Our LGBT Symbols Publicly Or Leave The Country!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The MSM actually wants this guy to leave the country and go die for Russia, even though he has been in the US since he was 13 years old. Why you might ask? He declined to participate wearing LGBT symbols during a warm-up session which is a BLASPHEMY against the rainbow God which should be punishable by death.

I'm Gay. Leave Ivan Provorov Alone

ay rights once meant fighting for marriage equality and anti-discrimination protections. Now, it apparently means harassing random pro athletes who won't wrap themselves in the rainbow flag.

At least, that's what's happening right now with NHL player Ivan Provorov. The Flyers' player stepped on a rainbow-colored hornet's nest on Tuesday night when he declined to participate in a pre-game skate where all the players were wearing Pride-themed warmup gear. He went on to play in their game per normal.

"I respect everybody, I respect everybody's choices," Provorov, who is Russian and a Russian Orthodox Christian, explained to reporters. "My choice is to stay true to myself and my religion."

Meanwhile, on television, NHL analyst E.J. Hradek said that Provorov should go back to Russia if he's not willing to join his teammates in embracing the rainbow flag. (Yes, seriously!) And TV host Sid Seixeiro called for the NHL to fine the team $1 million dollars so they "stop offending people... on nights when it's supposed to be about inclusivity."

This outrage is simply unhinged.

Speaking as a gay person who most certainly supports gay rights, I can nonetheless safely say that Ivan Provorov did nothing wrong. He didn't discriminate against anyone. He didn't call anyone names or use any slurs. He didn't even say anything hateful or bigoted. All he did was politely decline to affirmatively embrace the Pride movement.

Sorry, but that's his right.

Woke hockey reporter suggests NHL player who refused to wear LGBTQ colors should return to Russia, fight Ukraine: 'Go back where you feel more comfortable'

twitter.com...

Imagine if this reporter said this to a Muslim African Athlete.... He would no longer have a career.

So again, how is this not a religious cult? Sounds like a religious cult. Acts like a religious cult.

Burn the witches!

+28 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

When is the gay community going to demand that straight men have gay sex in suuport of the LGPTRD Community?

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Straight and proud!

Married to an authentic "women", even! I tricked her, fair and square!

I'll never support anything that's anti-family.

edit on 1/19/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I don’t care if anyone is gay, that’s their business.
But I will never celebrate gayness for anyone by being forced to wear their rainbow garbage. Ever.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Hate the flyers, cant stand torts as a coach, but good on the coach for refusing to knuckle under to the nutters and good on the player for standing by his principles.

From what I have read the dude is really a no snip orthodox christian, not a yea I am a catholic, but an actual practicing orthodox christian.

Shame so many "tolerant" people are demanding he bow to their beliefs while mocking insulting and generally being the worst example of a human being (short of nazi behavior), over a guy that politely declined to participate and that was it.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I am sure its come up somewhere at one of those events, and I bet some soy boys have done so based purely off peer pressure.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   
What comes after forcing everyone to wear rainbow garb? Giant glittered appendages?

Most of us Boomers were raised with a 'live and let live' principal, not to go kicking hornets nests constantly looking for trouble.

I wonder why the LGBTQ+++++ community has a problem with people just living their life? They don't want anybody forcing a 'straight' life on them, yet try and force their lifestyle on others, right down to toddlers.

If our elected 'leaders' really cared they'd have been working overtime to protect 'straight' people from the continual assault by the woke progressive crowd.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Meanwhile, the LBGT pedo ring escalates in GA.....

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Wait what...

What did I miss?

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

How about for EVERY LGBT Symbol Worn by a Hetero Male , A Gay Man or Lesbian Women Must Turn " Straight " ? I Bet the Streets would be paved with them ..........*)

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Meanwhile, the LBGT pedo ring escalates in GA.....

I was just reading that.... horrible. How was an accused child molester able to adopt young children?

TAPES: We Investigated a Suburban LGBTQ Pedophile Ring. Here's What We Found.

townhall.com...

Part 2: Just How Big Was the Operation Led by the LGBTQ Couple Who Abused Their Adopted Sons?

townhall.com...

Part 3: How Did an Accused Child Rapist Adopt Two Children?

townhall.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Wait what...

What did I miss?

Townhall link.

Not for the faint of heart. Be warned

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Thanks.

I think theres a thread on it as well.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I don’t care if anyone is gay, that’s their business.
But I will never celebrate gayness for anyone by being forced to wear their rainbow garbage. Ever.

Same. Nor will I support Activists and activist teachers / school boards attempting to recruit children.
edit on 19-1-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Conservative Matt Walsh seems to think that all men are pedos, given the opportunity.

I would never let a man who is not a blood relative babysit my kids. Most parents wouldn't. And yet we let male couples adopt children and then act surprised when this happens.

It's not surprising. Horrific, infuriating, gut-wrenchingly disgusting and evil. But not surprising.

People will pretend to be outraged by what I said here but please note that almost none of them, if they are parents, have ever or would ever hire a man to come watch their kids while they go out for a date night.

As some have pointed out, a very close family friend can of course be an exception. That essentially counts as family. The point is that when it comes to hiring someone who is basically a stranger to watch your kids, almost every parent will always choose women.

TWITTER

By that logic, only lesbians should be allowed to adopt kids, or be teachers and scout leaders, etc.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Forcing people to accept your sexual desires is sexual harassment. All this LQGBTPI+ manipulation is sexual harassment.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

When is the gay community going to demand that straight men have gay sex in suuport of the LGPTRD Community?

Isn't that sort of what it means when you find out your erstwhile partner is packing downstairs and you thought she was just carrying a cucumber in her pocket and you get called a bigot for not following through?

Asking for another thread ...
edit on 19-1-2023 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Normally I would say put them under the prison, in this case I say put them in gen pop then hand one of the old prisoners the indictment and let nature take its course.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well, being a a patriot is anti-American, so being heterosexual is probably a hate crime now.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   
They can all come and kiss my latino arse for what I care, nothing but pedos hidding now in the gay and lesbian club this days.

The sad thing is that none of them are doing a darn thing to put a wall between their movement and the pedo opportunist.

So I have not respect for any of them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join