It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros, Schwab and Gates cancel their participation in WEF 2023!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Bigburgh

Kinda interesting how Davos as an event has overshadowed the Bilderberg meetings. Almost like a distraction.

Cheers

actually that's an excellent question if I may?

What happened to the Bilderberg meet?
are the Bilderberg and WEF the same now?

I didn't get the memo stating a name change or that Bilderberg gave up power to another committee.

this one feels exponentially screwier.

They're all the same thing, a bunch of nonsense committees of people trying to do evil things.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Klaus seem to be there

For Everyone Who Was Tweeting That Klaus Was Sick & Would Miss The Fist Day of Davos Without Any Evidence…

That very well could be! Some are saying his speech was presented by a hologram; how would we know for sure? The video looks like a blue screen background, though I'm by no means an expert on such technology. I'm just remembering Biden's oval office stage....

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Founded in 1954, the Bilderberg Meeting is an annual conference designed to foster dialogue between Europe and North America. Every year, between 120-140 political leaders and experts from industry, finance, labour, academia and the media are invited to take part in the Meeting. About two thirds of the participants come from Europe and the rest from North America; approximately a quarter from politics and government and the rest from other fields.
The Bilderberg Meeting is a forum for informal discussions about major issues. The meetings are held under the Chatham House Rule, which states that participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s) nor any other participant may be revealed.
Thanks to the private nature of the Meeting, the participants take part as individuals rather than in any official capacity, and hence are not bound by the conventions of their office or by pre-agreed positions. As such, they can take time to listen, reflect and gather insights. There is no detailed agenda, no resolutions are proposed, no votes are taken and no policy statements are issued.

[bilderbergmeetings.org...]

The world's elite plotting our course behind closed doors with no accountability-what could go wrong?

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Kinda interesting how Davos as an event has overshadowed the Bilderberg meetings.

Also interesting that the Bilderberg group was founded by Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands.. and the World Economic Forum's original 1973 Davos manifesto meeting was also held under the patronage of Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands.

Some further info here about the Prince's Nazi antics.

Also curious that Schwab used to be on the Bilderberg Steering committee.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Lots of people didn't attend this year. For the most part the WEF has become more wide spread and more frequent in discussion, speeches, and panels, meetings like Davos and Bilderberg are just special events at this point.

Also, globalism isn't really at the forefront of alot of world leaders right now, they need to focus on their own nations issues, and that doesn't involve going to Davos to talk about who's GDP is the biggest and what billionaire has donated more than the next billionaire.

Also these people can just chime in from anywhere nowadays.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Thank you! That's a pretty common sense analogy, and I don't personally feel common sense plays as big a roll with world leaders as nefarious agendas do.

As always, time will tell.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Interesting connection! Thanks for bringing that to our attention. Funny how everything is so interconnected with these people.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

They all own a lot of things and are not happy.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The wife of zelensky will be making an appearance at Davos this week during WEF event.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: Kenzo

Klaus seem to be there

For Everyone Who Was Tweeting That Klaus Was Sick & Would Miss The Fist Day of Davos Without Any Evidence…

That very well could be! Some are saying his speech was presented by a hologram; how would we know for sure? The video looks like a blue screen background, though I'm by no means an expert on such technology. I'm just remembering Biden's oval office stage....

Remember that time when the view from the window of Biden's "Oval Office" was the Port of Los Angeles?

Schwab could be anywhere in that video.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

She's gonna shakedown those in attendance.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

what I'm thinking, 5000 body guards lets see if it goes ka boom and Putin gets the blame

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

PM4U

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Maybe they could not find anymore UN-vaccinated pilots.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: karl 12

Interesting connection! Thanks for bringing that to our attention. Funny how everything is so interconnected with these people.

Yes it is mate and apparently some of the first Rockefeller Bilderberg meetings were crawling with Nazis (or sons of Nazis).

Not surprising that the family funded SS Chief Heinrich Himmler's Keppler fund as late as 1944 and founded Mengele's 'institute'.

Nowadays they run the WHO and Gates is part of the family.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Been watching airplanes coming to Zurich.

Well that'll help the climate! /snark

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

I just got that....

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
My contribution is thenwo chief planners are deliberating on a bigger effort to resurrect the Group Mind entity... which we call the Zieitgeist 'Spirit-of-the-Times'
Yes, that spiritual entity which aided the 1930s Nazi party to thrive among the German population and convinced the German citizens that crematories did not exist on german soil

see, the usa potus, biden is upsetting the whole planned rise of the ReSet/ Restart
biden went maverick on his buds in Davos and schwab is forced to restructure the mess.... a viral, parasite is the solution, a ''egragore'' replacement must be created and the present 'group-mind' spirit/entity must be diminished

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: montybd
Maybe they could not find anymore UN-vaccinated pilots.

I bet nobody at the WEF in Davos is Covid-19 vaccinated, or even wearing a mask.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Behind the scenes at the WEF.

Davos 2023: A Revealing Look Behind the Curtain....Savanah Hernandez with Turning Point USA was actually on the ground during the 2023 Davos Conference. We brought her on the channel to her get first hand experience to what it was like in Davos during the meeting....You won't believe some of the things she discovered!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join