It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zoinks they did it again.... Velma TV series

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

dont ask what breed Scooby would be if they brought him back

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheToastmanCometh

I'm not sure what dog is woke. Maybe the absence of Scooby is what makes it woke? After all, we aren't supposed to be having pets as they increase global warming.

And if they did have Scooby, it wouldn't be what breed he is, but what's breeding him.
edit on 17-1-2023 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh

a reply to: ketsuko

dont ask what breed Scooby would be if they brought him back

Scooby will probably have Transed into a cat for series 2.

"Scooby Dooby ...Meow !"

Joking / not joking.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Yeah I heard the Friday night tights crew kind of dis this show. But that is hilarious how they transformed an all white cartoon to where only one person is white. Could they be anymore blatant? what if a remake a Fat Albert happened and you only had one of the characters be black? what would happen?

I mean if you think about it Scooby doo is probably a comedic rip on the horror movie genre, of oh boy here is this hapless group of young friends trying to solve a spooky case or find the ghost.

Its kind of funny though we can get all these "changes" to characters but yet we still can;t get a black James Bond.

I blame Daniel craig for us not having Idris Elba be James Bond. Daniel Craig- " I would rather slash my wrist then play James Bond again." He did'nt even wanna do it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join