It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Marie Presley Suffers Cardiac Arrest, Rushed To Hospital ... Updated --Has Died

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Hangontight

This is so sad...I just read about her passing!

R.I.P. Lisa Marie...

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Wow!

I am still upset about JB… and now Lisa Marie???!!

Prayers for family and loved ones!

RIP, daughter of The King!!

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I know we all hate the vaccines, but we also need to be realistic and not say every single death is from the vax.

She had
1. A family history
2. Was dealing with grief
3. Some say she was a drug abuser

Those three things alone is enough to explain cardiac issues.

Also, kinda related.
I read a psychic said two young singers will die and two old in a short time frame and it will shock people.
Lets see if the rest comes true… 😳

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

It seems as if, until recently, it used to be when we heard of a youngish celebrity death...it was oftentimes due to an overdose or cancer.

Now...it seems to be not only more frequent. but due primarily to heart failure or stroke.

Just an observation.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

It seems as if, until recently, it used to be when we heard of a youngish celebrity death...it was oftentimes due to an overdose or cancer.

Now...it seems to be not only more frequent. but due primarily to heart failure or stroke.

Just an observation.

Her dad & grandpa both passed young same issue

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   

She went into cardiac arrest earlier that day...

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

She went into cardiac arrest earlier that day...

Elvis died of a heart attack, probably premature due to drugs/stress/weight.
His dad died of a heart attack at 63.

There is a strong family link.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

You people are disgusting. You know Elvis's mother died of a massive heart attack? She was 46, and it was 1958. Covid vaccine?

Seems it runs in the family, and she's been to rehab at least 5 times. Definitely the vaccine 🙄

May she rest in peace, and make music with the king. Show some respect.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   

(post by butcherguy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Just Wow! Someone has Died.....

Can we please stay on topic, and keep respect.

Go after the ball not the player.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I know we all hate the vaccines, but we also need to be realistic and not say every single death is from the vax.

She had
1. A family history
2. Was dealing with grief
3. Some say she was a drug abuser

Those three things alone is enough to explain cardiac issues.

Also, kinda related.
I read a psychic said two young singers will die and two old in a short time frame and it will shock people.
Lets see if the rest comes true… 😳

Love ya JAG you do the best threads and give me plenty of topics to ponder when I should be doing something more constructive. BUT while

I agree let's not jump to conclusions that it is vax related, the psychic stuff is pseudo-science at best

Vaccine-related heart issues are real regardless if it was legit comorbidity with Lisa Marie(RIP) or not.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Vaccine-related heart issues are real regardless if it was legit comorbidity with Lisa Marie(RIP) or not.

I absolutely agree that vaccine-related heart issues & deaths are real, but we can’t be silly and say every single person that dies has a tie to a vaccine, because it’s just not true.
Lot’s of people died before covid of heart attacks. Now the spotlight is on every single celebrity death, even people in their 90’s. I think it’s getting beyond weird.

When someone has a family history of early heart issues, when someone has a family history of drug abuse and mental illness and they pass away of heart issue, I’m going to go with not vaccine related.

I’m one of the biggest conspiracy theorist out there and although I am totally and completely against the forced vaccine, I think the link to massive amounts of people dying from it, is greatly exaggerated.

Either way, it is sad and I hope we can go back to just paying our respects. RIP Lisa Marie!

Edit to add, Rumors are swirling that it was an OD….
edit on 13-1-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I think she was predisposed to die young and of a heart attack. Too many of her family died the same way.

She was under a lot of stress because she felt guilty about her son's suicide.
edit on 1/13/2023 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: putnam6

I absolutely agree that vaccine-related heart issues & deaths are real, but we can’t be silly and say every single person that dies has a tie to a vaccine, because it’s just not true.
Lot’s of people died before covid of heart attacks. Now the spotlight is on every single celebrity death, even people in their 90’s. I think it’s getting beyond weird.

When someone has a family history of early heart issues, when someone has a family history of drug abuse and mental illness and they pass away of heart issue, I’m going to go with not vaccine related.

I’m one of the biggest conspiracy theorist out there and although I am totally and completely against the forced vaccine, I think the link to massive amounts of people dying from it, is greatly exaggerated.

Either way, it is sad and I hope we can go back to just paying our respects. RIP Lisa Marie!

Edit to add, Rumors are swirling that it was an OD….

Agree 100%

I always liked her she seemed to be her own person and did have legit singing talent.

Being the child of just a great person can be difficult sometimes.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Or award show sacrifice.
edit on 1 14 2023 by BelleEpoque because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join