It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When They Openly Admit It, Can We Please Stop Reffering To It As A "Conspiracy Theory"?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

" the communist student leagues were the first to utilize such technologies in the early 1960s."

Yeah , and where do you think they came up with that Idea ? ................Hmm.....

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 04:58 AM
link   

edit on 1/12/2023 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   
ignore this
edit on 12-1-2023 by NormalGuyCrazyWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Anywayssss.....

Can we get the NWO moved out of the Conspiracy Forum? Because it's not a conspiracy. Never has been.

It should be moved to the Political Forum section, imo.

(I know it never will be, but, still... valid request I think)
edit on 12-1-2023 by NormalGuyCrazyWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" the communist student leagues were the first to utilize such technologies in the early 1960s."

Yeah , and where do you think they came up with that Idea ? ................Hmm.....

So, you are suggesting that the most educationally accredited and intelligent people are all Commies?

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

" So, you are suggesting that the most educationally accredited and intelligent people are all Commies? "

Statistically , Yes . Are you Surprised ? It All Started back in the 50's by Stalin Himself . Infiltrate the American Education System and it's Universities to Subvert it's Democracy from Within .

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Conspiracy theory - a factual observation of events that conflicts with the government narrative

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NormalGuyCrazyWorld

Yeah , about that . It's Only a Coincidence According to the Coughman Institute......

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The global student uprisings were the last gasping breaths of true global communism, the main issue was that it strayed far, far, from its origins which was a workers revolution. It became a bourgeois movement and lost all its credit.

In the US Malcolm X called out such behavior, that the working class and black Americans were being peddled and swindled by the liberal upper class and their children.
And it was because the instruments of revolution went from the factory floor to the communications technologies that only large post secondary institutions could afford.

I should alao mention that for one, stalin was dead before the 1960s, and he abandoned the dream of global communism shortly after ww2. He turned his back on Mao.
Mao is the one you're looking for, look up the term "third worldism", and look into how he wanted to spread communism. China, not Russia was always the one to look out for.
edit on 12-1-2023 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I was Referring to the 1950's , Not the 1960's . Point taken though .

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

He died in 1953... most of his time living was being a revolutionary, a commander and chief, and trying to rebuild a nation. Why would he worry about subverting students in random universities around the world?

I don't like to defend the man, but the whole communist under the bed thing wasn't Russia during his reign. Communism sells itself, it's a radical ideology and speaks to broken people and the youth.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   

As a Canadian , I think you have some Misguided Beliefs in American History . The " Cold War " Started in 1945 , and from that Time Until his Death Stalin was Hell Bent in Destroying America because it Stood in the way of his Global Communist Domination of the World . Mao After him Continued on that Path but as we see the World Today , they Both Failed .

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   

They may have directly failed, but their plan continues. We can see its implementation daily, particularly in the educational system.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   

As a Canadian I was taught that the USSR, after the fall of Nazi Germany and the Japanese empire was the biggest baddest, most evil empire of all time.

As an independent thinker I learned that wasn't entirely true. Stalinist Russia wasn't "soviet" by nature, and caused the sino - soviet split, which made Stalin abandon global communism.

There's a lot of Russian history that is extremely biased in favor of American point of view that you don't learn.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

It's almost as if we were given a solid, functional system perfectly intact thousands of years ago, and the rest of the time since has been the fight between the honour & integrity of that system & the swell of populism seeking to reassert the dominance of the tribal 'big dog' politics of warrior kings - those who were big enough & ruthless enough to kill their enemies & steal their women, resources & shiny things.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I once had a very vivid dream in which I was invited/ brought to the UN Assembly buildings in New York, welcomed by Barack Obama, who put a coloured bracelet on my wrist (like the type you used to get in festivals to prove you were allowed to be readmitted after exiting). He explained that indeed, the world is more or less united (the true rulers of the West lead - Barack & all leaders were not the ultimate authority, in fact they had relatively low positions (evidenced by the symbolic act of Obama chaperoning me as a sort of first gatekeeper). He stated that many of the smaller/ weaker/ less civilised nations were not given full access to information classified at the highest levels. Then a Hasidic Jewish guy threw a massive wobbler (raised an objection vehemently) because I had tattooed the name of God (the tetragrammaton, YHWH) on the inside of my wrist. His single comment on the matter was bizzare & cryptic, but damn he was upset.

I remember at the time I awoke from this dream I had the strangest impression that it hadn't actually been a dream at all, but instead, I was firmly under the impression that I had actually had my consciousness transferred into the body of a soldier who was admitted into the assembly undercover - the same technology as that which was posited by the TV sci-fi show Stargate Universe, 'communication stones'. The idea holds that when the stones are activated, it causes the consciousness of the user to temporarily swap consciousness with that of a waiting 'receiver' who would be on constant standby to trade places with such 'travellers'. In that respect, in the context of the dream, the bracelet was a sign to those in the assembly that I was a traveller - at least, it was a sign to those who had been 'read-in' to the knowledge of the communications stones technology. And as Obama informed me, not all of the members of the assembly knew of such things - the circle of trust is close-knit & carefully protected.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

It's almost as if we were given a solid, functional system perfectly intact thousands of years ago, and the rest of the time since has been the fight between the honour & integrity of that system & the swell of populism seeking to reassert the dominance of the tribal 'big dog' politics of warrior kings - those who were big enough & ruthless enough to kill their enemies & steal their women, resources & shiny things.

That's the law of the jungle, the biggest predator gets the biggest prize.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join