It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free spike protein plays a major role in the development of myocarditis post vaccination

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   
www.news-medical.net...=F rom%20%251%24s&aoh=16730821479231&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.news-medical.net%2Fnews%2F20230105%2FFree-spi ke-proteins-in-the-blood-appear-to-play-a-role-in-myocarditis-post-COVID-mRNA-vaccine.aspx

The article above discusses the possible relationship between the free spike proteins in the blood of individuals, post Covid-19 vaccination with the mRNA vaccines, and the development of myocarditis. It is more than clear that free spike proteins are most likely one of the major factors of pathogenesis post vaccination. This article is based on a peer reviewed publication linked here:

www.ahajournals.org...

The study can give us an insight on the mechanism of pathogenesis post vaccination and may serve as a good model in understanding the reasons these mRNA vaccines are associated with a range of conditions that could be life threatening as well as causing death.

It looks like the free spike protein to be one of the major causes of pathogenesis in the case of myocarditis in adolescents and young adults post vaccination. But the free spike protein maybe associated with several other conditions post mRNA vaccination.

The study shows that the immunological response elicited by the mRNA vaccine was very similar in those who developed post-vaccination myocarditis and others. In other words, myocarditis could not be associated with abnormal autoantibodies, viral infections other than SARS-CoV-2, or excessive production of antibodies elicited by the mRNA vaccine.

In vaccinated patients, infection with the virus was not likely to be a cause or contributing factor for myocarditis since anti-Nucleoprotein IgG was not found in these patients.

In contrast to controls, the finding of high levels of unbound full-length spike protein in myocarditis patients may point to the mechanism by which this condition arises. Similarly, MIS-C patients had circulating SARS-CoV-2 antigens.

The spike protein appears to evade immune antibodies found at normal levels in these patients, with adequate functional and neutralization capacity. The spike may damage the cardiac pericytes or endothelium, perhaps by reducing the expression of the angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2), reducing nitric oxide production in the endothelium, or activating inflammation via integrins, causing the endothelium to become abnormally permeable

In a few words, one of the major differences between those adolescents and young adults who developed myocarditis post vaccination and those who didn't develop the condition, was the presence and the absence of free spike antigens respectively in the blood of these individuals.

edit on 9-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I saw this, and it's a bombshell. The free floating spike proteins don't behave the same as the virus and explains all of the adverse effects that are occurring from the clot shots.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
I saw this, and it's a bombshell. The free floating spike proteins don't behave the same as the virus and explains all of the adverse effects that are occurring from the clot shots.

I have discussed this above in one of my paragraphs but it's a reason for a major discussion on the subject of free spike proteins in the blood of those who have been vaccinated with the mRNA vaccines.

The study can give us an insight on the mechanism of pathogenesis post vaccination and may serve as a good model in understanding the reasons these mRNA vaccines are associated with a range of conditions that could be life threatening as well as causing death

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Could be a direct or indirect factor in immune exhaustion post booster

edit on pmMondayMonday20700000001pm1 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Free spike proteins could be one of the major causes of most of the conditions associated with the mRNA vaccines. Clearly this protein can travel everywhere in the body.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The booster program needs to stop
There is enough natural umunity over a 30% effective, 3 month vaccine to risk the side effects
edit on pmMondayMonday20800000001pm1 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
a reply to: Asmodeus3

And one the body cannot get rid of..

It looks like it. We need to find out for how long it stays as a fully functioning protein. They have said weeks... But whatever emenates from the establishment cannot be trusted.

Take a look at this

immunizebc.ca...

Question:
Are the spike proteins generated by the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines harmful?

Answer:
There is no evidence that vaccine-generated spike proteins are harmful.

The mRNA vaccines work by teaching our cells how to make a harmless spike protein that triggers an immune response inside our bodies. The body then makes antibodies to help you fight infection if the COVID-19 virus enters your body

I think the sure it's from Canada and it's a classical case of Government Misinformation as the above information has come from the official sources.

edit on 9-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I have been thinking about why it's targeting the young, and thought perhaps it's because older age groups tend to be less active? When you do hear about someone in their 50's/60's it always includes 'they were the healthiest, most active people you'd ever see'.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I think we know what's going on now:

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   
It’s what happens when you guess.

This rushed science is just beginning to rear its head.

Predictable...

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I think we know what's going on now:

And climate change.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   

edit on 9-1-2023 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
It’s what happens when you guess.

This rushed science is just beginning to rear its head.

Predictable...

Are you not following the science Sir?

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Some seem to have figured things out. Imagine seeing this and understanding what it truly means.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Some seem to have figured things out. Imagine seeing this and understanding what it truly means.

If this is true then we have a very rapid development and shift in policy direction with respect to Covid-19 vaccines.

There you have an acknowledgement that Covid-19 vaccines increase the risk of heart disease and heart failure and therefore to be cleared to compete you need some tests and an echocardiogram.

I will add that even these might not be enough and an issue with the heart may not be picked up.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: crankyoldman

If this is true then we have a very rapid development and shift in policy direction with respect to Covid-19 vaccines.

There you have an acknowledgement that Covid-19 vaccines increase the risk of heart disease and heart failure and therefore to be cleared to compete you need some tests and an echocardiogram.

I will add that even these might not be enough and an issue with the heart may not be picked up.

I'll assume it is real, I've seen other similar disclaimers.

There is a much bigger issue, this testing+ will have to be done very often, as there is no set reaction time and no set response to the impact that I have seen.

So your test might be good for Fall Football, but not good for Spring Workouts, and might not be good for deep sea diving, or hell potato sack races at the family picnic.

The much bigger problem, funding for figure out what's what is never going to happen, as it is an admission, so we only have regular folks testing patients, VAERS type voluntary reporting etc. which will be drowned out by Pharma Shills and the tired refrain "we need more data".

To paraphrase an idiot, "There are knowns, and unknowns, and we know the knowns, but we don't know the unknowns and the unknowns must remain unknown."

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   

edit on pmMondayMonday21100000001pm1 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Just buy one of these Heart tools and carry it around…

Source: KardiaMobile

👽
edit on 10-1-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   

mRNA vaccines promote sustained synthesis of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.

The spike protein is neurotoxic, and it impairs DNA repair mechanisms.

Suppression of type I interferon responses results in impaired innate immunity.

The mRNA vaccines potentially cause increased risk to infectious diseases and cancer.

The vaccines are specifically designed to induce high and ongoing production of SARS-CoV-2 spike glycoproteins
The Mrna vaccine disrupts IFN signalling, affecting our natural 'killer' cells which is linked to many disease risks
most notably cancer.
IFN signaling suppresses proliferation of both viruses and cancer cells by arresting the cell cycle.

www.sciencedirect.com...

Wow if only humans could engineer a bioweapon like nature does...

Oh wait....

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 03:05 AM
link   

mRNA vaccines promote sustained synthesis of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.

The spike protein is neurotoxic, and it impairs DNA repair mechanisms.

Suppression of type I interferon responses results in impaired innate immunity.

The mRNA vaccines potentially cause increased risk to infectious diseases and cancer.

The vaccines are specifically designed to induce high and ongoing production of SARS-CoV-2 spike glycoproteins
The Mrna vaccine disrupts IFN signalling, affecting our natural 'killer' cells which is linked to many disease risks
most notably cancer.
IFN signaling suppresses proliferation of both viruses and cancer cells by arresting the cell cycle.

www.sciencedirect.com...

Wow if only humans could engineer a bioweapon like nature does...

Oh wait....

I think I have already linked the paper by all2human on another thread. But the role of the spike protein is the one that must be examined carefully. It's the spike protein that is pathogenic and this is well known for long time now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join