It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female to Male Swimmer Competes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I stopped following the science when it tried to tell me all the seasons were really just global warming and my fault.

I assume that part of the problem is really your fault and another major part is global warming. If you are also a Republican then things could be much worse.

What I don't get is how people don't follow the science or they don't want to know the truth as it seems. And what is this truth? Well... When you identify as a man or a woman then your chromosomes change accordingly.

I know this wasn't well known but it was due to transphobia and bogus science.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Magical thinking is fun and all, but if that is really how it worked, I would have turned into a horse years ago.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Magical thinking is fun and all, but if that is really how it worked, I would have turned into a horse years ago.

I believe that you identify as a women so you are a woman at the moment. If you were to identify as a man later on in your life then that can easily happen as chromosomes will automatically change upon self identification. But change your species is not possible at this stage. Just to be realistic.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   

If chromosomes change, they change. They wouldn't just stop at XY.

They all break down to the same units. If those can re-arrange, they re-arrange.

edit on 12-1-2023 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 04:05 AM
link   

If chromosomes change, they change. They wouldn't just stop at XY.

They all break down to the same units. If those can re-arrange, they re-arrange.

Of course they change. Just define as you wish and the chromosomes will change accordingly. It's there in the encyclopedia of transgender genetics & biology.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It is a hard question to answer for sure. However, look at your motives for harassing trans people in sports. Is it really because you are concerned about the other participants or is it because you are trying to control the trans athletes and sabotage their personal choice to transition?
edit on 06amMon, 06 Feb 2023 00:20:56 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Some interesting comments. The trans "debate" has perfected doublespeak and confused biology and fact.

The fact is that people cannot change sex. You can look like the other sex, but a transwoman cannot change their biological sex. They remain male. There's a good chance they will have male hair-loss and prostate cancer. Transmen will get the menopause and cervical cancer. The male brain survives, with all its differences and drivers.

Transwomen in women's sports is a joke, and the overwhelming evidence is that having a male biology endows significant physiological advantage, even with the cock and balls removed. Excuse the crude language, but that's the reality. These people threaten women's sports.

Transmen in men's sports is also a joke. There will never be a woman, who pretends to be a man, who will beak any athletic record, for example. These people are tokens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join