It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all the Artemis I high resolution photos?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
We are all still waiting for the high resolution photos and 4k videos we were promised by NASA 'when the spacecraft returned to Earth' - LOL. So where are they? The whole thing was an obvious scam.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthThinker2

OK numb nutz .......

Here are some imaged from last year ARTEMIS mission

www.cbsnews.com...

Images of the moon are black and white because that is how the lunar surface is - shades of grey

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthThinker2

They're right here, the same place they've been since they were posted last December, maybe you would have had more luck finding them if you bothered looking?

www.flickr.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnThomas2

I thought this particular Artemis mission was supposed to be more of a hardware-testing type endeavor, NOT a photo / observation type mission, necessarily.

I am sure they took photos, because it would be kind of silly to go there without cameras in general, considering how cheap decent digital cameras are currently.

But why would we expect those photos to be very good, or anything better than otherwise needed for the mission?

They are already super far behind schedule and over budget, IMHO.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   
NASA should have no budget lying about ET for so many decades. I'd also like to see these high resolution pics, not much on Google. I'm not clicking the Flickr link either.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join