It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo, Military Choppers? Giant ontop of mountain? Followed by CIA, Mysteriously Dies?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: NDimethyltryptamine

In this case yes it is black and white. Most of the ufo/high strangeness stuff on TikTok and YouTube is fake and scripted they act as if it’s real in order to get gullible people to keep watching and more views from the clickbait. It’s literally all about money, people are making a living off these paranormal and high strangeness YouTube channels and because their income depends on views they don’t care if they put out known hoax’s or use clickbait. Always assume someone is trying to sell you something to you when watching these TikTok and YouTube channels as most are in it for the money not the truth and majority push known hoax’s over and over again and I see post like these. People need to stop going all in on TikTok videos, not saying paranormal things don’t exist but remember most of these people are looking mostly for popularity on social media or in it for the cash.
edit on 1-1-2023 by Parcus41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Needs to be moved into the hoax bin. The guy who made this video said it was all scripted to begin with. Somehow this post is still on the front page…deny ignorance not promote it.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Videos of Giants on mountains is a new "thing".

Anyone with any common sense will 100% know this is pure fakery.

(post by AscensionLessons removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
I find it hard to believe that this guy placed a giant on that hill and then whatever that large structure was , especially after they closed the area. I think the question here is who are 'they'.
Who says it was actually closed? The guy making the hoax film said it was closed but that doesn't mean it was.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

There's only 1 person to ever fake their death and get away with it. This gentleman is dead
edit on 5-1-2023 by InvaderZed2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Parcus41

Did you completely miss the last part of the story? lol

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parcus41
The guy who made this video said it was all scripted to begin with.

GREAT POINT!!!

Since the CIA, FBI, or any governmental agency would actually come out and admit that giants are real and they "suicided" the bloke?

Not in a million years would any governmental entity address the situation by forcing a whistleblower to recant everything stated prior?

Theres just no way any powers that be could go and modify every detail in any youtube video they choose!!!

Thank goodness we have geniuses here helping out... I almost forgot to "deny ignorance"!!!!
*phew*
Close one!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Solvedit

originally posted by: bluemooone2
I find it hard to believe that this guy placed a giant on that hill and then whatever that large structure was , especially after they closed the area. I think the question here is who are 'they'.
Who says it was actually closed? The guy making the hoax film said it was closed but that doesn't mean it was.

So you only choose to believe what the "liar" states SOMETIMES?!?!?

Accepting one's truth as false... then accepting one's falsification as truth is a very lacklustering persuasive tactic. It ends up fortifying the speculation that shills are systematically engaging in a cover-up. With zero data to backup said claims... attacking one's integrity yet attempting to use it as the primary reason for your stance shows the lack of a rational basis.

If anyone was on the fence earlier... they have more reason to believe it might actually be true.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:50 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join