It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo, Military Choppers? Giant ontop of mountain? Followed by CIA, Mysteriously Dies?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Couldnt have made this up?! this one kinda blew my mind!

Really weird

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads - Please Review This Link.
edit on Fri Dec 30 2022 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: iskyguy
I sadly don't have the data so I'll wait for the opinions of others who watch your video 👍😁

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I got caught up in that video, I don't know what to make of it, it could be a hoax, although it seems pretty real to me. Didn't that guy who made it disappear shortly after posting the videos?

Real or not, it was the type of video I will spend some of my data to view it. It was interesting and entertaining, perhaps even a bit disturbing as well. I might watch it again.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   
A lot of reasons to conclude it isn't fake. Also easy to prove by screening that footage with video software.

The other reasons are what he said in the beginning that his videos were not faked. And when he speaks in his video he is always looking into the camera and speaking in a straight forward manner.

But when he comes on at the end and "reveals" it is faked he looks to his left, eyes drifting upward and left as he speaks.

I'm thinking he was offered money to say it was faked, and after that was uploaded, they killed him.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Plenty of users have disappeared off the face of TikTok over the last few years, some in search of success elsewhere, and some due to the natural causes of life.

In the case of Andrew Dawson, a popular TikToker who amassed over 56,000 followers, his disappearance has sparked a fair few questions from viewers. They started back in May 2022 when Dawson posted a video of a “giant” standing on top of a mountain in Canada.

His uncovering of the strange phenomenon led him to supposed interactions with the CIA – and Candian CSIS – as well as claims he was being “stalked” after the post. He also uploaded a post entitled “I’m scared” where he informed viewers that they might not see him post ever again after it.

Since that post, Dawson has not been seen on TikTok or any other form of social media, sparking plenty of theories about his whereabouts and millions of views funneling onto his videos.

Dawson’s last upload came on May 18th, when he once again questioned if some military operation was happening on the mountain in question.

With this being TikTok, things have gotten pretty whacky, but it seems that the full story may never be told. Dawson’s obituary was posted in the Campbell River Mirror back in July, indicating he had passed away, leaving family members behind – including children.

So I didn't find out anything about cause of death but information states he died July 1 , 2022

Here's a bit more from another site:

It was discovered that Andrew Dawson had passed away on July 1, 2022, when an obituary was published in a regional newspaper known as the Campbell River Mirror. A significant number of people are also of the opinion that the whole thing was an elaborate hoax and that the deaths that occurred were merely coincidental.

openskynews.com...

He worked with Kanye West. And last but not least:

edit on 3631202200000031bFri, 30 Dec 2022 20:10:36 -06002022000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Star and flag, the video was really interesting. I'm curious if there's any info about how he passed away? He looked like a man in his prime in good health. Wonder if there was some sort of "accident" or "suicide"

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Katatonik

Star and flag, the video was really interesting. I'm curious if there's any info about how he passed away? He looked like a man in his prime in good health. Wonder if there was some sort of "accident" or "suicide"

I'm thinking maybe he faked his death also...could be a possibility.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

originally posted by: Katatonik

I'm thinking maybe he faked his death also...could be a possibility.

I think you are correct! I read about this in detail a bit ago...I'm desperately trying to find the story about his death also being faked...but I have thus far not found it again!

Weird...maybe it doesn't exist any longer...

The story is pretty fascinating though...I was roped in when I first learned about it too!

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
So first a giant, then a ufo making a con trail and then a ufo sitting on top of the mountain..???

The upper elite powers that be must be very strong
It seems.they are getting rid of people faster these days

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux
The Andrew Dawson that works with Kanye West is not this Andrew Dawson. I’m very intrigued with this story. I’d love to know the cause of death.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I find it hard to believe that this guy placed a giant on that hill and then whatever that large structure was , especially after they closed the area. I think the question here is who are 'they'.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Oh yeah, he supposedly died.

Like I said, good story even if it was fabricated, sort of like X-Files with a live cam "Blair Witch" feel. I liked it when I watched it.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
There are some flags with this video that should be scrutinized.

The interaction with “law enforcement” is what bothers me.

The rest of it, is fine. Up til the mentioning of David Paulides, which ended any interest I had in this video.
After seeing “Missing :411 the UFO Connection” I have absolutely zero interest in his work as it was laughably bad. Saying that the FBI is a trustworthy agency, is outright comedy after the last 70 years of being shown it isn’t.

That being said, if this guy is really dead, I’d be more interested in his Vaccination Status to see if he wasn’t clot-shotted to oblivion.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

The whole thing was a hoax, the guy’s girlfriend came out with a TikTok stating that his videos were for entertainment and fiction, and that he struggled with depression and addiction for years.…also his videos were debunked before he died, there are serval YouTube videos that easily debunk it. His friend was the “fake cop” the suppose building that came from nowhere on the mountain has been there for years, the so called gaint was literally just a person hiking. The guy himself even put a video out saying all the video were scripted lol. Come on people.
edit on 31-12-2022 by Parcus41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I agree it's a hoax. From todays' edition of The Times:

Andrew shared an official update after not posting shortly which he said: “I’m not dead, I have not disappeared. I have just been busy with life.”

“Sorry to disappoint everyone but all the videos that I posted were scripted. They were just fake, they were just strictly for entertainment,” he continued.

www.thetimes.com.ng...

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

Andrew shared an official update after not posting shortly which he said: “I’m not dead, I have not disappeared. I have just been busy with life.”

“Sorry to disappoint everyone but all the videos that I posted were scripted. They were just fake, they were just strictly for entertainment,” he continued.

www.thetimes.com.ng...

With A.I. being 30 years ahead of what the elite gives to the people en masse.
The "watchers", or whoever is pulling the strings, have allegedly been cloning highly influential people over the years. Why wouldn't "they" implement these measures on all media fronts?
More importantly...
Why is it so detrimental to change public thought... Regardless if the incident is true or fiction?

If one billion people simultaneously believed one thought. Could it manifest itself from another universe into this universe bubble? Since string theory states that there's no set number of worlds/Earth's/universes?

If everything is infinite by nature yet came from nothing... can it truly be anything other than nothing? Do we only experience figments of our own imagination? And like entering the event horizon... There's a default of two in everything?

Maybe we are being saved from our true selves.... And what seems nefarious to the average Joe, is simply our defensive mechanism engaging, but our instinct is primitive at best.

Things don't have to be black or white... But simply left as is. Don't put all your eggs in one basket, actually don't even put them in baskets, put them in the fridge, ya big dope!
edit on 31-12-2022 by NDimethyltryptamine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Ball check valve

It fits.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   
There is another similar video from ages ago where a young girl is crying and panicking in Spanish as she zooms in from her home window to a mountain in the distance and very discernible humanoid figures, four or five of them, can be seen towering over the mountain walking to and fro and there is nothing hoax about it. Sure, maybe there were some giant inflatable figures blown up on strings someone placed there and from her vantage point it wasn’t clear enough but the visuals and the atmosphere are not fake whatsoever. Oh here it is.

edit on 12/31/2022 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
There is another similar video from ages ago where a young girl is crying and panicking in Spanish as she zooms in from her home window to a mountain in the distance and very discernible humanoid figures, four or five of them, can be seen towering over the mountain walking to and fro and there is nothing hoax about it. Sure, maybe there were some giant inflatable figures blown up on strings someone placed there and from her vantage point it wasn’t clear enough but the visuals and the atmosphere are not fake whatsoever. Oh here it is.

Awesome! This video Is very interesting and creepy!

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

www.thetimes.com.ng...

It's cool that someone allegedly received communications from him but there's no tangible evidence that communication happened, just tabloid hearsay. My research lead to a Reddit page where it's "confirmed" he took his own life.

I found the personal Facebook pages for Andrew, his wife, and other family members. He was a pipeline worker who spent long periods of time away from his family and who's mother has been very ill. His wife's post allude to him, unfortunately, having taken his own life.

His video series was indeed to gain views, but I don't see a problem in it. His goal was to become a musician and he was trying to generate traffic for that.

Reddit Link

The "giant" in question appears to be a radio structure and the UFO is likely an accompanying facility. At worst, both are military installations.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join