It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy report confirms 24 year old college student died from Covid-19 vaccine-induced myocarditis

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3
Not concerned with the threads as much as the logical flaws in some of the claims. That is the name of the game.

The truth needs to be revealed and society cannot go pretending vaccine injuries don't exist.

Interesting coming from someone who just 2 weeks ago claimed "I never said I am spreading the truth either or that I am an arbiter of truth."
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ETA: By the way, there are a lot of people who acknowledge that vaccine injuries exist, they just don't buy into the spin that some of these types of threads put on it.

edit on 29-12-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Not concerned with the threads as much as the logical flaws in some of the claims. That is the name of the game.

The truth needs to be revealed and society cannot go pretending vaccine injuries don't exist.

Interesting coming from someone who just 2 weeks ago claimed "I never said I am spreading the truth either or that I am an arbiter of truth."
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Still nobody here is an arbiter of truth nor I am spreading the truth or in a 'crusade' as you said earlier. The facts are here and all I do is to provide them. Whoever wants to take a look and pay attention (there are many by the way who do) is welcome to do so.

Yes the truth needs to be revealed and society cannot go pretending there are no vaccine injuries.

But the two things you tried to blend are fundamentally different.

The flawed arguments and claims have come in the last 3 years from the vaccine industry and their cronies in the government. An absurd ideology that wanted to vaccinate everyone and everything. As said on many occasions the vaccine ideology is a legit as the transgender ideology!!

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I'm calling out both sides.

Don't sit here and act like the other side doing it more means you are not also doing it.

The "truth" you are trying to get out is backed up by a few cases like the ones in the OP and the rest is second hand, unsubstantiated speculation based on numbers that can't be linked to vaccines.

End of the day, yes vaccine injuries exist, they are not as scary as you are painting them and seem to wish everyone else saw them.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

There is no spin.
Vaccine injuries are downplayed and often ignored.
As a result of vaccine injuries the Astrazeneca vaccine has been withdrawn from the market. No much talk about this scandal of such a safe and effective product.

The MSM is complicit.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I'm calling out both sides.

Don't sit here and act like the other side doing it more means you are not also doing it.

The "truth" you are trying to get out is backed up by a few cases like the ones in the OP and the rest is second hand, unsubstantiated speculation based on numbers that can't be linked to vaccines.

End of the day, yes vaccine injuries exist, they are not as scary as you are painting them and seem to wish everyone else saw them.

No it's not quite the way you described it.
There are many more than I can fit in a site like this one. And serious adverse reactions are quite common. But these products should have been withdrawn from the market just as the Astrazeneca vaccine was withdrawn. In comparison the Astrazeneca vaccine seems benign to the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   
You don't even realize the spin, the Astrazeneca vaccine was withdrawn in some countries. Here you are spinning it like it has been banned worldwide.

You are not an arbiter of truth, that is for sure.

ETA:

There are many more than I can fit in a site like this one.

No, there are not. You had to reach back 10 months for this one.

edit on 29-12-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   

You don't even realize the spin, the Astrazeneca vaccine was withdrawn in some countries. Here you are spinning it like it has been banned worldwide.

You are not an arbiter of truth, that is for sure.

ETA:

There are many more than I can fit in a site like this one.

No, there are not. You had to reach back 10 months for this one.

You are mistaken on this one. There are quite a number of deaths from the vaccines and I have already created a number of threads covering these threads or discussed deaths and serious adverse reactions within other threads.

In another thread I am discussing the legal action taken by a family after their son died as a result of the AstraZeneca vaccine for example.

There are a number of deaths due to Pfizer and Moderna covered a few weeks ago and so on.

In a number of threads I have discussed compensation awarded as a result of adverse reactions to these products.

The Astrazeneca vaccine has been withdrawn from the UK and several countries have stopped the roll out sometime ago. I can't see the vaccine produced anywhere in these markets.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I can't be wrong because I never said there have not been "quite a number of deaths from the vaccines".

I said there are not more than you can fit in a site like this one, you know, your claim.

The Astrazeneca vaccine has been withdrawn from the UK and several countries have stopped the roll out sometime ago. I can't see the vaccine produced anywhere in these markets.

Yeah, that is what I said.

Your original claim used the phrase "the market" implying just one. You are once again shifting goalposts trying to say you were talking about "some" markets. That is weak.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 03:22 AM
link   

I can't be wrong because I never said there have not been "quite a number of deaths from the vaccines".

I said there are not more than you can fit in a site like this one, you know, your claim.

Yeah, that is what I said.

Your original claim used the phrase "the market" implying just one. You are once again shifting goalposts trying to say you were talking about "some" markets. That is weak.

Aaaah I see! Semantics!
So let's say again that the Astrazeneca vaccine has been withdrawn from the market. Nowhere to be seen.

Good that you agree there have been quite a number of deaths from the vaccines. Which I am covering by the way.

I can fit a lot more by the way. As there are several cases.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 03:24 AM
link   

You seem to be in a denial again.
Vaccine apologetics and now semantics as you are left with no arguments.

But what arguments can you bring against a death from a vaccine? Safe and effective? Rare adverse effects? We have heard all these before. It's just vaccine apologetics and denialism.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Yes, semantics, because you are using words to make claims that you can't back up.

There are many markets where the Astrazeneca vaccine has not been withdrawn so, no, we can't say that.

As there are several cases.

I don't recall anyone saying there are not "several" cases. I have seen people say many of the cases are inconclusive and/or that they make up a very small percentage.

edit on 30-12-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Yes, semantics, because you are using words to make claims that you can't back up.

There are many markets where the Astrazeneca vaccine has not been withdrawn so, no, we can't say that.

I don't recall anyone saying there are not "several" cases. I have seen people say many of the cases are inconclusive and/or that they make up a very small percentage.

I don't think the US is using Astrazeneca. China or Russia don't use it either. Europe and the UK have stopped its use. The vaccine has clearly failed.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Can you name which countries are still using Astrazeneca?
And provide links so I can read about it please?

edit on 30-12-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Clearly when the country that has created the vaccine has stopped using it and other countries have stopped its rollout long time ago then you must be in a denial to discuss about the 'success' of this vaccine. It's a matter that you should be avoiding.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 03:46 AM
link   

You are engaging in vaccine apologetics for once more and denialism of reality. When the country created the vaccine has stopped its use you need to really find some better arguments other than trying to defend the failed vaccine.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Never took it. Never will.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
No, I just looked at the wiki entry which shows the 5 or so places (the EU counting for 27 countries) where it was suspended, and since it had been approved in 149 countries that would mean it is still being used in many.

Seems like it is now being called Vaxzevria and, for some reason, Covishield in India.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 04:02 AM
link   
You are really lost, where have I defended the AztraZeneca vaccine?

I simply challenged your claim that it had been suspended worldwide.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 04:25 AM
link   

You are really lost, where have I defended the AztraZeneca vaccine?

I simply challenged your claim that it had been suspended worldwide.

If some countries use the leftovers when the country that has created it stopped its use then this doesn't really help your argument. If a country has created it's own version of the AstraZeneca vaccine then still that doesn't help your argument.

The UK has stopped its use and so do several countries that were using it. There is a reason for it.

The vaccine has failed.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 04:26 AM
link   

a reply to: Itisnowagain
No, I just looked at the wiki entry which shows the 5 or so places (the EU counting for 27 countries) where it was suspended, and since it had been approved in 149 countries that would mean it is still being used in many.

Seems like it is now being called Vaxzevria and, for some reason, Covishield in India.

Yes look at wiki. It's a good source of information. You can learn plenty of 'science' by using it.

Which countries are still using it?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join