It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost Roman Map has ATLANTIS at Eye of Sahara Africa! (Richat Structure)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 03:46 AM
link   

In the story of Atlantis, the ring features are said to have been created directly by Poseidon. The canals cut through them to connect them so boats could sail through are attributed to human effort. Generally when the ancients say that a "god did" something, they mean it was a natural feature.

I can see why the Richat is associated with Atlantis , and your quote above is entirely true,
Platos tale talks about concentric rings ‘as if made on a lathe ‘ (ie beautifully and perfectly circular ) and no doubt, the Richat appeals to this, but the RICHAT is HUGE man! 27 miles across ?!
Platos tale tells us exactly where it was though - in front of the POH, the straights of Gibraltar , and its size in Stades, and that the ocean facing the POH became impassable through mud after its subsidence .

The hugeness of the Richat and it’s geographical position don’t quite do it for me . Personally speaking .
But other opinions are valid and we should be totally willing to accept changing our position , im cool with that.
It does LOOK like Platos description , and it does LOOK like a lot of water has passed over that area out towards the sea , but Plato also states that it “sank beneath” the Atlantic ocean .

a reply to: bloodymarvelous

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Do it for yourself .

That wasnt directed at you personally, BloodyMarvelous, btw, it was intended for those who have only just discovered dear Jimmy, and think that HE found this and thought this stuff up.

I seem to have replied to myself somehow too heh heh
a reply to: bluesfreak

edit on 10-1-2023 by bluesfreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2023 by bluesfreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Watched this last night. Follows Plato's list of clues about Atlantis.

"In Search of: Atlantis"

Part 1: youtu.be...

Part 2: youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesfreak

In the story of Atlantis, the ring features are said to have been created directly by Poseidon. The canals cut through them to connect them so boats could sail through are attributed to human effort. Generally when the ancients say that a "god did" something, they mean it was a natural feature.

I can see why the Richat is associated with Atlantis , and your quote above is entirely true,
Platos tale talks about concentric rings ‘as if made on a lathe ‘ (ie beautifully and perfectly circular ) and no doubt, the Richat appeals to this, but the RICHAT is HUGE man! 27 miles across ?!

I'm wondering if maybe the furthest outer ring wasn't being considered in Plato's account? If we only measure out to the next ring inward from that, it's about the right size.

Perhaps the outer ring made up part of the big river that must have been flowing through the area?

Platos tale tells us exactly where it was though - in front of the POH, the straights of Gibraltar , and its size in Stades, and that the ocean facing the POH became impassable through mud after its subsidence .

I think it would only make sense if the ocean were like in the map at this site:

www.researchgate.net...

If somehow the ocean had separated Mauritania from the rest of Africa at that time, and coordinates of some sort were being used to describe its location, then the story tellers could easily get mixed up. They'd get a coordinate that lies outside the pillars of Heracles, and yet it would be described as its own continent in the text.

Do it for yourself .

That wasnt directed at you personally, BloodyMarvelous, btw, it was intended for those who have only just discovered dear Jimmy, and think that HE found this and thought this stuff up.

I seem to have replied to myself somehow too heh heh

No worries!

And it certainly does deduct from the respect for Jimmy's work that he isn't citing his sources. It's both polite and also very smart to cite sources.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Do you understand the term 'hearsay'?

Hearsay , you say?
You mean that same type of hearsay from Herodotus about the GP being built in 20 years , that you believe in fully.

No I don't actually you know instead of making up what you think I think why don't you just ask instead of being shown up publicly to be wrong again. You need to figure out what a theory is versus a fact.

Remember Merer....he mentions the date. On what date did Khufu begin to build his tomb? We don't know but Merer was delivering limestone at a certain point in his reign - to his half brother. Assuming he wasn't lying that is piece of evidence or hearsay, or did he fabricated which one?

Since you are taking the absolutist position that nothing can be known - great - how about you tell us how long it took? You don't know no one does. So, what scientists do is make up one or more theories. Do you have a problem with theories too?

LOL

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   
We already talked about that - your were wrong then too

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Dismiss me all you like, I’m still here .
a reply to: Hanslune

Thanks I will.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

You would leave your ship at the coast and hike up river, and then build a new wooden barge every time you wanted to transport some copper from there back down to the coast.

Again the problem with Europeans going to center of the north American continent to get copper when copper was very common in the MED. doesn't seem rational. The trip would have been enormously difficult to gain very little and would have taken a great deal of time - plus not even factoring in NA resistance to folks showing up in their territory.

edit on 11/1/23 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Follow up video with more proof of massive flooding in the Sahara.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The real laugh is on you as you push your theories as fact after admitting they are theories .

What you seem to be incapable of understanding is that there are a group of people who disagree with the THEORIES your ‘team’ presents as established fact .
You don’t seem to understand the very real questions regarding the mainstream timeframe not matching the methods you present as the ‘truth’ when the ‘truth ‘ is , you don’t know either , and they are simply theories that you all agree on.
This applies on this forum with the same repeated subjects appearing-
GP construction timeframe/methods
1 hearsay story that you rely on for this
Late Pleistocene Atlantic/ Atlantis
Stone cutting theories/methods .

The ‘truth ‘ is that your team could invite ‘fringe’ (your label) thinkers on board if you truly want to solve these issues, as there are genuine critical thinkers among them. But you don’t, you are happy to keep control of these theories and protect them at all costs .

You mock the ‘fringe’ for believing ONE account of Atlantis from Platos narrative, and yet you stand behind ONE story from Herodotus , when architects , fabricators , dispute this story BECAUSE you provide no firm evidence of how it was done, no methods , pretend ramps , ALL supposition and guesswork.
Because you all agree on these guesses , you seem to think it’s correct .

The same here in this thread . Flat denial of anything is so unscientific .
Geologists, paleo-climatologists disagree with archaeologists, yet you still push these theories here that you CLAIM debunk them.

People like you are far more dangerous for science than the fringe , you set up your own giant straw effigies and expect intelligent questioning people to swallow it , hoping they don’t burn it all down .

No need for attacks , insults , diversion.
Just answer the questions to the satisfaction of equally clever people .
After all, the ‘fringe’ have to put up with your team banning alternative theorists from important sites, and even whole countries, like fascists who stamp out alternative thinking.

More comedy gold from you.
Keep writing , you’ll prob win an award or something .

You see, I’m questioning your narrative and you write things like “ dismissed “ . As if you can dismiss thought .
Close your eyes Hans, maybe the ‘ fringe ‘ will go away .
a reply to: Hanslune

edit on 17-1-2023 by bluesfreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

What you seem to be incapable of understanding is that there are a group of people who disagree with the THEORIES your ‘team’ presents as established fact .

This is the Norm, the Status quo. The accepted method, of control. These "Clowns" you speak of are not one offs, but rather components of a well oiled machine of deception. Its not "Just" one subject they attempt to own, but many..

"They" attempt to Own Science, and history, not for profit, but survival. Because when you pull back the curtain you see the vulgar truth as to what they hide.

Go back and examine the two theories they protect the greatest, the core of this planet, and how subduction is used to hide the truth. Theories they demand be upheld. Yet, no proof, no evidence exists to support their fiction! NO FIRST HAND "OBSERVATIONS"!

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

"tsunami" my butt. It was the reptilians using HAARP style technology back in the day.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUBE007

"tsunami" my butt. It was the reptilians using HAARP style technology back in the day.

Yes the magical tsunami... however I beg to differ it was clearly the Nephilim and Annunaki using Vectron rays plus household cleaners.....

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

Yes the magical tsunami... however I beg to differ it was clearly the Nephilim and Annunaki using Vectron rays plus household cleaners.....

The would explain why it left no geological evidence visible to actual geologists, but is "obvious" only to those with no absolutely knowledge or understanding of geology (or what evidence a tsunami might leave behind). A bit like how Nibiru itself is invisible to anyone who knows anything at all about astronomy. Clever folk them Nibblers!

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Well, you may or may not be close to the truth with that line of thought, but..

It appears that the Richat Structure (Ringed City) actually was destroyed by a unbelievably large blast of water. In the center island there are rather large areas of erosion that are consistent with what might be expected when using a large "Pressure Washer", from above.

We are not accustom to thinking on a scale this large, or, this far outside the acceptable box. But non the less this is the direction the evidence leads. There are also buried structures in the second ring that actually survived and are now being exposed, to the light of day.
googleearthcommunity.proboards.com...

There are other ruined, abandon structures (Numerous) in the area (5500bc) that support the line of thought that a large city actually occupied the Richat. And many of them were created using mud brick, which would indicate they were fabricated in a much wetter time.

The Technology used to create this damage was far far less complicated than HAARP, and far closer to a hollow ball, with a spigot.............

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

originally posted by: Hanslune

The would explain why it left no geological evidence visible to actual geologists, but is "obvious" only to those with no absolutely knowledge or understanding of geology (or what evidence a tsunami might leave behind). A bit like how Nibiru itself is invisible to anyone who knows anything at all about astronomy. Clever folk them Nibblers!

Yes bias and belief coupled with a lack of scientific knowledge often leads to erroneous ideas.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   

The ‘truth ‘ is that your team could invite ‘fringe’ (your label) thinkers on board if you truly want to solve these issues, as there are genuine critical thinkers among them. But you don’t, you are happy to keep control of these theories and protect them at all costs .

They no longer "Own" the Richat Structure, it has gone to the people, circumventing their self serving agenda. The world of "Peer Review" secret society has been "Hail Married"! They are finished, done. The rug has been pulled out from under them, and they ignorantly sit there babbling away to themselves lol lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join