It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates explaining how we need to lower the population of earth to save the planet.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Maybe this has already been talked about and posted...so if it has go ahead and delete this thread!

Recently though, population and such has become kind of a popular subject on ATS and I thought this was interesting so I decided to share it!

I might have put it in a different forum, but this one seemed to work for now I suppose!

Bill Gates on Population Control

Maybe I'm the crazy one here, but I think that Bill Gates, one of the richest and most influential people on the planet, just casually talking about decreasing the population is a tad bit unsettling.

I think this is what bothered me most...the casual way he seems to talk about it...almost like it's nothing big!

This is from a while back, but these environmentalists wackos with their overpopulation conspiracy theories are still on this same train.

He's talking about half the people on the planet just disappearing.

He wants fewer people born and for some people to just die off and never be replaced.

I promise you, the problem on this planet is NOT that there are too many of God's image-bearers.

And you don't have to be a Christian to see that.

Link

Anytime I see "conspiracy theories"...well it naturally ends up finding it's way to ATS!!!

Here's Elon Musk from earlier this year:

Twitter Link

edit on 17-12-2022 by jerryznv because: random

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

🤡🌎

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Just one question to Bill.

For who are we saving the planet the new Alien overlords perchance.

Carbon Dioxide, a big scam as are carbon points, in the past both carbon dioxide and oxygen were much more dense along with more moisture in the atmosphere it is almost as if the earth lost a lot of it's atmosphere since that time though it was probably just locked up in carbon deposits, back then though the earth was even more vibrant with life and creatures and plants grew a heck of a lot bigger than they do today so how is the planet doomed because it is not at least not because of carbon dioxide or for that matter global sea level rise which is already getting some fight back from people whom are simply NOT seeing it while others ARE though that could be more down to crustal equalization and natural subsidence truth be told.

The REAL danger we face is the next Glacial Maximum, that is the next big freeze and guess what before that it got a lot warmer than it is today and in terms of geological time that is almost no time ago.

So old Bill and his other scam artist enemy's of humanity better know that people ARE waking up to there crap and it is about time we did as well.

Neoliberals are like the old elite aristocracy, they see people they can not control as a danger to there own power and the answer then as now is to kill the people off OR if you have an empire to shift them half a world away like the old British aristocracy did to the poor branding them criminals then deporting them to Australia for example.

As for us cutting our CO2 Emissions and I stand by the argument that CO2 is not the danger and boogey man gas they are claiming that it is, well China output more in one year than the rest of the developed world did from the beginning of the industrial revolution up to that same year, last year if I recall correctly.

No it's about control, too many people are problematic for globalists that want a small easily manipulated and controlled population.

Neo Liberals are also anti democratic because they want everything privately owned and for the owners to be themselves and that included government and even the poor citizens organs inside there body's then become state property.

Next big thing will be Air meters so they can charge you by the air you breath and catalytic boxer shorts to take care of all those gassy expulsions not that the neo liberal elite do not expel far more from there mouth's with all the crap they are planning for the rest of us.

Note that CFC's are of course dangerous, low level carbon Monoxide is dangerous and so too is low level Ozone (Tri-Oxigen were three oxygen molecules are bound by weak atomic bonds but of course in the upper atmosphere Ozone is essential as it helps to filter UV light etc and also makes the sky look blue).
So are many other chemicals, crap that is today sprayed on crop's, crap in the water such as cosmetics and medicines that have not been filtered out properly and have entered the water table and oh so many other problems, industrial pollution for example, I am actually a closet conservationist and supporter of the OLD Greenpeace.
edit on 17-12-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Always interesting the people that want population control never want to be the first to volunteer....

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Dear Mr Gates

You, your elite friends and anyone else who believes this should lead by example and exit this planet. Be an inspiration to us all and lead by example.

Sincerely Yours

Useless Eater # 93716487735620

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

He's talking about half the people on the planet just disappearing.

as people's health improves, they have less children......is a direct quote from Gates. And that the rate of growth would slow down and flatten out, and we'd get to 11 billion people slower...
That's a very slow way to depopulate.

Maybe you watched a different video that the one you linked?

Full disclosure - I don't like Bill Gates...mostly because of Microsoft screwups through the years, and he's pushy.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I don't know why depopulation is considered a conspiracy theory. It has been openly discussed for many years by the worlds elite. They have made it no secret it's what they want, and are working toward that end. They have even had some success, just not to the extent they would like. They'll keep trying though.

If at first you don't succeed...

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Reducing the population has been discussed by the 'prominent' people in society for some time. Kissinger was one of the first I remember, and he advocated for acquiring control of the world food supply and deliberately withholding food from other nations. Also using viruses as a vector to reduce populations in specific regions, among other methods.

Klaus Schwab is considered the top spokesman for the depopulation agenda and mouthpiece for the elite. I really think the destruction of the Georgia Guidestones was a controlled demolition and signaled the gloves are off.

The purchase of vast amounts of farm land by Gates, coupled with the supply chain disruption, thousands of acres of farm land sitting fallow over water rights, restrictions on fertilizer components for growing crops, destruction of the entire meat industry, destruction of hundreds of food processing plants in the last 3 years all adds up to far more than mere coincidence in my mind.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Maybe you watched a different video that the one you linked?

No...that's the one I watched!

That's a very slow way to depopulate.

I think mother natures way of populating and depopulating has worked fine...I hardly see a need for human intervention to maintain, sustain, etc...!

Full disclosure - I don't like Bill Gates...mostly because of Microsoft screwups through the years, and he's pushy.

I don't like him either!

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

The purchase of vast amounts of farm land by Gates, coupled with the supply chain disruption, thousands of acres of farm land sitting fallow over water rights, restrictions on fertilizer components for growing crops, destruction of the entire meat industry, destruction of hundreds of food processing plants in the last 3 years all adds up to far more than mere coincidence in my mind.

My friend and I were just talking about this! My friend sends me updates about meat packing plants in his area and how surprised he is to see them shutting down (a lot of them have been in bossiness for decades)!

My dad always said "...follow the money..." and I think there was something to that...especially today! Why is Gates investing where he is and to what end?

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Always interesting the people that want population control never want to be the first to volunteer....

sure nuff, i say they and theirs need to step up and lead by example.
edit on 17-12-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Goes back well before that,.

The difference is today they are plotting it on a global scale.

Emperor Qin Shi Huang did it killing off as many of the inconvenient NON Han other Chinese as he could, the Romans considered it when the Slaves rebelled under Spartacus but realized they could not support there nation without the slaves who at that time actually outnumbered the Romans and other free citizens of what is today Italy.

Later after the French revolution many of the elite in Europe called for a cull of the poor and after the Jacobite rebellion in Britain the land clearances and suppression of the Scots and Irish also classifies as a population cull.

Hitler planned it with the Slavic peoples (As well as the Jews, Gypsy's, Disabled and any one else they did not like), to wipe them out (Poland laments the missing who should be there today but were never born because Hitlers Nazi's killed so many Polish) and Stalin DID it with a vast number of his own people and all but wiped out the Crimean tartars while Mao killed probably even more people in the cultural revolution.

So nothing new the elite have always seen people less wealthy than themselves as somehow less human, they have always believed that they are more entitled because of there wealth and so have been willing to kill the poor to obtain there goals.

Today in the UK the Tory's who are now incredibly unpopular and even hated by the vast majority are running our state pension's, our NHS and public services into the ground in order to obtain there Ideological goals of smashing and abolishing them which is there end plan, long ago they stopped being actual conservatives and are actually a neo liberal elite corrupt political party just like New Labour but about ten times worse even than them.

Over in the US there are Fema Camps that have been built stockpiled with enough plastic coffins to bury the vast bulk, perhaps all of the US population in them, these are large coffins designed for multiple body's to be placed within them and designed to be suitable for victims of biological and chemical attacks or - releases of engineered pathogens.

edit on 17-12-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

I often wonder what this planet would be like without the elites. I always come to the same conclusion - it would be the amazing place, that it has the potential to be.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Why are people so vexed? Bill Gates is right.

If you improve life chances, health and reduce poverty, then birth rate will fall. This will lead to reducing populations.
Basically, there is a correlation between household size and poor life chances.

And, the world cannot sustain an ever-increasing population.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   

According to Elon, depopulation is actually a serious obstacle to the sustainability of our society. Numbers are dropping, at least in the baby to adult diapers industry implying more people are entering the retirement window than people are being born each year.

originally posted by: Edumakated

It's also interesting those people who regularly endorse the reduction/deceleration of population numbers, are the same people who suffer the least deficit if social imbalance forces a redistribution of economic resource.

edit on 17-12-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Dear Mr Gates

You, your elite friends and anyone else who believes this should lead by example and exit this planet. Be an inspiration to us all and lead by example.

Sincerely Yours

Useless Eater # 93716487735620

i'm sure there are plenty of

people more than willing to help
them on their way
if they need it.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Depopulaton is their number one goal. Agends 2030 depends on it. That's why they released the bioweapon virus and provided a cure that culls. Their future vision hinges on a smaller population that will be controlled with CBDCs which are being rolled out and pilot tested now, vaccine digital passports, and social credit. If they get their way the population will be much smaller and completely controlled by a one world China style government will elements of transhumanism. Every aspect of the Democrat strategy in the US including open borders, accusations of racism (BLM), accusations of anti LQBTQPZ+++ (grooming kids to become infertile by cutting things off), climate change scam (to control the population via climate lockdowns), vaccine scam that controls and culls the population (find a kid with autism that hasn't been vaxxt btw), Hunter killer robots and drones, your home is a pod, you eat bugs, and can never criticize emperor Klaus or whoever.

Everything is a "conspiracy theory" until its not. And then people just go along with it like they never called it a conspiracy theory.
edit on 17-12-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Does he have any clue that people are onto
his eugenic agenda, I wonder?

Like his escapades with Epstein and the Island,
he acts like he just made a “mistake”.

“My wife left me boo hoo”.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Does he have any clue that people are onto
his eugenic agenda, I wonder?

Like his escapades with Epstein and the Island,
he acts like he just made a “mistake”.

“My wife left me boo hoo”.

No, sociopaths are completely out of touch with reality.

I’m convinced most sociopaths are born that way. The ones that have the ability to procure unfathomable sums of money, inevitably become the most egregious tyrants.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Why is Gates investing where he is and to what end?

Kissinger is reported to have said ‘”Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join