It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Says He Awarded Uncle A Purple Heart—But His Story Isn’t Possible

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Biden is a complete buffoon.
Anyone that thinks different, needs to be hogtied in a straight jacket and locked in a padded room.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Where is the media? They just ignore everything Biden!

A Dementia ridden brain for sure.

Nothing to see here, move along!

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Biden is seriously mentally unstable, anybody can see that, but he has just been use to fulfill agendas and nobody cares as long as he does what is been asked to do.

His favorite Irish and Italian joke got scrabble also, he is losing it.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Biden is seriously mentally unstable, anybody can see that, but he has just been use to fulfill agendas and nobody cares as long as he does what is been asked to do.

His favorite Irish and Italian joke got scrabble also, he is losing it.

lol.

i know.

he's irish but not stupid!

wtf?

i thought he said he was puerto rican?

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I can't speak to President Biden's psychological state, since I will never be afforded the opportunity to know the facts of "his person."

But I can say that since generations ago, he was said to be a liar, plagiarist, and an unapologetic weaver of 'appearances' of convenience.

I find it amazing that all that was overlooked, "forgotten." and excused, in the name of defeating the bad "orange man."

Politicians are rarely what you actually see. But in this case, it approaches being "the opposite of what you see."

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   
But, maybe his Uncle and father inhabit Joe's mind. He may even have seen them since his Dementia has probably been going on for decades. There is a lot of room in his mind for a spirit to possess since he does not use it himself.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another Fantasy Lie to satisfy inner deficiencies 😕

The speech Friday was filled with more lies than usual. For instance..

President Joe Biden’s critics blasted him for awkward ethnic-related comments he made during a recent U.S. veterans town hall address in Delaware.

During the Friday speech, Biden claimed that despite him being Irish, "he’s not stupid" and insisted he’s got "a little Italian" in him because his wife’s family is Italian. Though many internet users panned the comments as being in poor taste.

He joked, "I may be Irish, but I'm not stupid. I married Dominic Giacoppa’s daughter so, you know, I got a little Italian in me now."
Source: www.foxnews.com...

He's not Italian.
He is Stupid. (Most Irish are Smart)
Dominic Gicoppa was Jill's Grandfather

WE ARE IN DANGER

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

"Why do you come here?
Are you an alphabet person?
Are you one of those degenerate progressives?"

Your statement. So you are all the above....yourself.

Next!

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
If this guy was a relative of mine he would not be able to live alone. He would need 24/7 care. He is the leader of the United States of America and it is scary. Not a joke. Not about not liking him. It is scary.

He has his hand on the trigger of the nuclear suitcase but he cannot tell an anecdotal story without confusion or simply making things up.

I would love to have ONE transcript of a phone call he has had with a world leader. Just one.

The other thing is that if this was a Republican, any of them, this would be a 24/7 headline for at least a week till something else is manufactured.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Hell, his Father and Uncle probably voted for him in 2020.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   

His Uncle Corn Pop Biden took Vicksburg from the racist rebs back in '64. That purple heart was over 100 years overdo.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

The more Joe Biden speaks, the more trivial Congressman George Santo's "embellishments" appear.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join