It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Main-Frame *Shameless plug

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
*Shameless plug

Hello ATS
I've been working on & setting up my YouTube channel called Main-Frame. For now it's mostly been gameplay and walkthroughs. *Some with commentary, some without. All in HD most in 4K all set at max settings

However, and this where my ATS Brothers, Sisters and Others could really help.

Once I get enough subscribers I'll eventually be posting an in depth Multi-part Documentary series about ( Ancient Cultures and Civilizations in prehistory ) That I'll be posting here for discussion and debate, I've been working on this project/series for a while now, also a real life book based on that topic as well has been in the works too. *Stay tuned for that

So please...
You know the routine, Like your favorite videos, Subscribe to the channel & Share. Doesn't cost a dime and helps me build my channel.

Main-Frame

End of line..
edit on 10-12-2022 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69i went to your site and watched all episodes of resident evil village. it seems...do to advanced video that it is no longer a game, but an alternate reality which seems so real it is frightening. the original games made me jump and fear for my character. this one made me fear for my life! the realism was truly scary.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

I know, sometimes when watching some of the recordings I catch myself wondering whether I'm watching a movie or a game I played and recorded.

new topics

join