It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress and White House Opt-Out of Covid Vaccines But Tell Us to Consume These Experimental Drugs.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: musicismagic
Yes, you are right đź‘Ť.
When the pharm co. We're released of liability a big Chinese red flag entered my eyesight.

Good post by the way.

Chinese people are street-smarter than U.S. citizens on many levels. Most U.S. citizens haven't been overtly oppressed and tricked by our government.

Blacks/African Americans have been, which is why their vaccination rate is so low.

But most folks still think the people at the top of government place our well-being as their number #1 priority. Sad, but true.

No, Chinese aren't. China is such a safe country when compared to the US that your average chinese citizen does not even comprehend the need for some things that are basic survival responses on the US. They don't see the potential danger as it isn't there in China.

They also trust the government more than in the US. For example the depopulation conspiracies have virtually zero traction in China. They don't believe that their government made covid or that the vax is a weapon.

Sure there are a small number of people who do, but far less than in the US.

They're more wary of overt government corruption, and things like land seizures, but most of the day to day conspiracies that you get in the US are nearly unknown in China.

I say this as a Mandarin speaker who spent many years living there. Not as some reading recycled reports on Fox.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Great question. I love dialogue.

The 'mandates' were only temporary where I live.

They didn't impact my workplace (thank god) .

I think the only thing they did was...make people buy more toilet paper and liquor. And they shut my office down.
IE we all worked from home.

I had fun feeding the plants and being the only one in the office.
It was all so silly.

So I AM VERY LUCKY.
to say. Nothing really happened to me
I thought it was and still is a big joke, sir.

So if you haven’t lost employment, been unable to travel, were refused medical treatment, or weren’t allowed to be present at a loved ones funeral what qualifies you to ask others to STFU?

It’s like saying “racism doesn’t bother me bro, I’m white”
edit on 12 9 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Then, one word: GFYS

That's all any freedom loving patriot should say.

Simply: GFYS.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

IMO, members of the U.S. Congress and White House see stories like the one below, and collectively say, "Thank God me and my family didn't get that damn vaccine." đź‘Ť

----------

An apparently very healthy/fit Sports Journalist collapsed and died while covering the World Cup today.

Influential U.S. soccer journalist Grant Wahl died in Qatar while covering the World Cup, his brother announced.

He was 49.

While covering Argentina’s quarterfinal win over the Netherlands on Friday, Wahl, who had run his own Substack after a long career at Sports Illustrated, collapsed at Lusail Iconic Stadium and was rushed to a nearby hospital.

It’s unclear whether he died at the hospital or in transport.
Source: nypost.com...

Most likely Grant Wahl's career dictated that he stay fully vaccinated and boosted.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Do you have a need to reach some sort of post quota OP? This is not new information. It is 8 months old.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join