It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress and White House Opt-Out of Covid Vaccines But Tell Us to Consume These Experimental Drugs.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Thursday, December 8, 2022

It's "troubling" seeing how hard the Politicians, Government, and Medical Profession CONTINUE to push these experimental Covid-19 vaccines...and to ever younger ages.

Today, the U.S. FDA approved another hastily developed formulation for the youngest children in America.

For those UNDER THE AGE OF FIVE!!: apnews.com...

What most Americans don't realize is that the most powerful people in our government...those who are briefed on things the rest of us aren't privy to, have opted themselves and their families OUT of Covid-19 Vaccine requirements.

REPEAT: Those who know the potential dangers of Covid-19 vaccines, are NOT exposing themselves or their families, to the Covid-19 vaccines.

The White House has Opted Out of the Potential Dangers..

The Biden administration is not mandating COVID-19 vaccines for White House staff, press secretary Jen Psaki said Friday.

During the White House press briefing Thursday, Psaki suggested that every White House official had been offered a COVID-19 vaccine, but clarified Friday that the White House was not requiring officials to be vaccinated.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Members of Congress/Staff/Families have Opted-Out of being Injected..

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said at a press conference on April 29 that the House couldn't require members to be vaccinated.

"So—so here is the thing. We are—we cannot require someone to be vaccinated. That's just not what we can do. It is a matter of privacy to know who is or who isn't," Pelosi said.

"I can't go to the Capitol Physician and say, 'Give me the names of people who aren't vaccinated, so I can go encourage them or make it known to others to encourage them to be vaccinated.' So we can't—we can't do that," she said.

Pelosi's office reiterated that position in a statement to Newsweek on Friday, saying the speaker's April 29 remarks were "referring to the institution in which she serves."
Source: www.newsweek.com...

------

Two of the most powerful institutions on the planet have decided the Covid-19 vaccines are too dangerous for their own consumption. Yet they, and their media lapdogs, are still using high-pressure and marketing techniques on the population, to make us go get vaccinated over and over and over again! (They call it a "booster"...but it's the same experimental formula as the vaccine drug.)

Does this make anyone suspicious of what the Vaccines are really for? What are Pharmaceuticals, in coordination with our Government and Medical leaders, are attempting to do to members of society, and to society in general?

They Can't be to prevent Covid-19 or make it less deadly. If that were the case, Congress and the White House would be FIRST in line to get injected over and over and over again. RIGHT?

-CareWeMust

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Yes, you are right 👍.
When the pharm co. We're released of liability a big Chinese red flag entered my eyesight.

Good post by the way.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Yes, you are right 👍.
When the pharm co. We're released of liability a big Chinese red flag entered my eyesight.

Good post by the way.

Chinese people are street-smarter than U.S. citizens on many levels. Most U.S. citizens haven't been overtly oppressed and tricked by our government.

Blacks/African Americans have been, which is why their vaccination rate is so low.

But most folks still think the people at the top of government place our well-being as their number #1 priority. Sad, but true.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

When I was in the USAF l felt there are two types of Americans. 1. Those that would shoot another American by orders of the government. 2. The political landscape in DC just was a mirror of people's dream world of all is fine in their little world.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I though Jen Psaki quit? Why’s she talking about this to fox?

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Dude,
What I am saying is no one is mandated anymore.

So why are you harping on it?

It's a nothing done deal crap

It was a # show for almost 2 years.

I don't like it; I didn't get it.

But lets do a collective mental walk out and say

I DONT CARE ANYMORE?

Or no?

Aren't you sick of talking about it?

WHERE WE PUT OUR MENTAL ENERGY IS WHERE THE WORLD GOES.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Tell us how the mandates impacted your life?
edit on 12 8 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: Correction of autocorrect

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Another point is it would be so insane & stupid for any POTUS or Top US Gov officials to take
a jab that is NOT a Vax, not safe, does not prevent spread, does not keep you from getting
Covid 19, does nt keep you from being hospitalized, does not keep you from dying, & worst
has NOT been tested until they unleashed the jab roll out & we the people are the bloody test!

No one in any gov power around the world will have taken this cause if they get sick, become
disabled or died WTF will happen to the country? I never Took the jab & never will, & all
of the thoughts mentioned me mind at the very beginning when all WH people exempt...

Also the very first time I heard a commercial one morning at the start of this mess & heard the
Pfizer infomercial & the end showing people, nurses, Drs & etc say "We are ALL in this Together"
Bloody Boom!!! Red Flag Red Flag!!! Since when to you push crap like meds & say "ALL in Together"?

Hell no I am not in that all together BS & NOT doing the lying BS for grandma, relatives or friends!
That is NOT how medicine works & nor does true science & immediately knew the whole world was
in trouble!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Because Faux News has turned into the new CNN.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Great question. I love dialogue.

The 'mandates' were only temporary where I live.

They didn't impact my workplace (thank god) .

I think the only thing they did was...make people buy more toilet paper and liquor. And they shut my office down.
IE we all worked from home.

I had fun feeding the plants and being the only one in the office.
It was all so silly.

So I AM VERY LUCKY.
to say. Nothing really happened to me
I thought it was and still is a big joke, sir.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I have a friend who is well connected in Mexico... He was at the health department to get signed off as being fake jabbed ... While he was there ... There was members of parliament and their families. They refused to take the jab themselves and were signed off .... This was during the peak of the mandate madness....

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Luck is a force man asigns to a greater force at play ...nothing is ever random .....

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Because she's getting paid big money to.

The last 2 Months of her reign at The WH was mostly setting up future media material for herself 😀

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hiram33
I have a friend who is well connected in Mexico... He was at the health department to get signed off as being fake jabbed ... While he was there ... There was members of parliament and their families. They refused to take the jab themselves and were signed off .... This was during the peak of the mandate madness....

As did many other elites in other countries, like the pharma ceo who got caught with a fake vaxx pass and other celebrities. Some countries did fake Saline shots for the elites. None of them are going to have any sporadic health issues or die suddenly like the commoners are.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   

But this is still in effect and enforced........☠️

22 states ask CMS to withdraw healthcare worker vaccine mandate

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Firstly, not making the jabs mandatory is not the same as universally opting-out of vaccination. It leaves vaccination up to personal choice, and I have also seen some politicians getting jabbed in the media. I suspect that uptake of the vaccines among the educated and affluent is quite high.

At the current stage of billions of doses of vaccines administered over the space of nearly a year, it isn't experimental anymore.

Similarly, adverse reactions and mortality attributable to the vaccines have been very low. Not only in the USA, but worldwide.

edit on 8/12/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Ages ago I pointed this out to my brainwashed son. I asked him how he felt about the fact that his gov't was requiring him to get injected, but that most powerful politicians had exempted themselves from it.

He actually got angry with me for asking and said he wasn't going to talk about it.

That and when he told me, "I don't need to think for myself," pretty much told me he was a lost cause. I hate saying that, but it is what it is.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

When I was in the USAF l felt there are two types of Americans. 1. Those that would shoot another American by orders of the government. 2. The political landscape in DC just was a mirror of people's dream world of all is fine in their little world.

I think the Military members in category #1 are becoming fewer in number, as more military members understand that those who have commanded the military since 2001 are increasingly lacking true patriotism.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Jen was the Press Secretary when she revealed that White House officials were not getting vaccinated.

BTW.. did you see how the current Press Secretary blew up and stormed off the podium today?

Here it is: rumble.com...

Biden never meets with Karine, yet she's supposed to tell us what he's thinking. She'll say one thing, and Biden will come out of a stupor, and say just the opposite. Karine will not last much longer.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   
They are also exempt from the unaffordable care act as well, rules for thee and not for me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join