It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scot left unable to stand after Covid vaccine reaction raising money for stem cell treatment

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
From John Watt's Twitter Page

twitter.com... wcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcommunity.covidvaccineinjuries.com%2Fjohn-watt-36-year-old-bedridden-months-after-pfizer-vaccine%2F

SATURDAY 21ST JANUARY 2023

I'll be in London for the
TRUTH BE TOLD CAMPAIGN

looking forward to it, let's get the Vaccine injured and Bereaved heard around the world 🌎

It's time for the lies to stop!

Anyone who lives in London or in the UK could attend if they have the time and energy

edit on 14-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
John Watt...A little while ago

We require you all to get vaccinated! but if it goes wrong we will ignore, gaslight you and silence you on every social media platform. We will make sure no Dr acknowledges this is a Vaccine injury and you will have no help at all.
This is the harsh reality of when it goes wrong!

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Who he?

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Who he?

John Watt

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   

One of the Cardiologists who wrote in the 'Guardian' trying to discredit
@DrAseemMalhotra was my very own NHS professor of cardiology who has gaslighted and left me with Myocarditis! and many other debilitating symptoms from the Covid-19 pfizer booster vaccine for over a year

A few hours ago from his twitter account.

Whoever hasn't followed the story of John Watt must read..it's just incredible how entire systems are trying to gaslight those who are injured by these products and don't even want to discuss the possibility that it might be the product that causing these symptoms given that it is untested, experimental, and potentially dangerous.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join