It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO Bubble Goes Pop

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Source date Dec. 2, 2022 4:36 pm ET: The UFO Bubble Goes Pop

……” Watch the skies? No, watch our intelligence agencies and their penchant for disinformation.”….

….” Former Obama CIA chief John Brennan, who by now should be recognized as a reliable font of disinformation, told a podcaster two years ago that the evidence indicated “some type of phenomenon that . . . constitutes a different form of life.” If the Times is right, he and colleagues have known this was bunk all along. UFOs were a smokescreen.”….

….” Finally the real danger comes into view, and it’s not aliens or even Chinese or Russian possession of super-advanced technology. It’s intelligence officials who think their job includes promoting false and tendentious information to the American public for their own purposes. The representative spy of our time really is Britain’s Christopher Steele, presumably trained by MI6 in both information and disinformation techniques. It was only the latter that he peddled to his private clients, including the FBI and the Clinton campaign, in the collusion hoax.”….

Here’s the Mick West article referenced within the article link above…..

Source dated MICK WEST | FROM THE DECEMBER 2022 ISSUE: The Military-UFO Complex

…..” The second set of concerns is more esoteric. Government contracts were given to investigate a supposedly supernatural ranch. Government scientists have investigated poltergeists. People who think "nonhuman intelligence" is playing games with us have been briefing politicians. These quirky pursuits are no longer limited to little pork programs like AAWSAP: A creeping weirdness is growing at the Pentagon. Those pushing in this direction may well believe in their mission, but surely we're better off when government action is based on real scientific evidence.

Then there's money. All this unsubstantiated strangeness is creating new financial opportunities in the military-UFO complex. And when financial opportunities appear, all sorts of characters will rush to both fill and expand them”….

👽

edit on 4-12-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I've always felt the same way. I've lived through too many psyops to take the word of our gov at face value-especially when they're pushing it so hard at fast.

'Follow the money' makes it even more suspect. I wonder how many new divisions they're going to have to create to keep us safe from invading ET's and funnel millio0ns to?

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Well never thought I'd agree with Dick West but thought he made some good points in that article about the current UAP hullabaloo (has he been reading MM's threads?).

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   

MULDER: I don't think you understand. There's just too much evidence that it's all been a lie. The conspiracy is not to hide the existence of extraterrestrials. It's to make people believe in it so completely that they question nothing.

Patient X
X-Files Fox Mulder.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Well never thought I'd agree with Dick West but thought he made some good points in that article about the current UAP hullabaloo (has he been reading MM's threads?).

His brother certainly has been reading them...

Not sure what the other brother, Kanye, is up to these days.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Ye has been digging into lost history and finding the bits that have been recovered and allowed to escape the Ashkenazim clinched grasp of alteration, manipulation & censorship. I only hope I am able to see the true history of our existence, before my demise. reply to: mirageman

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Ha he's ripping off your research and presenting as his own - classic Dick.

He's also trying to muddy the waters and flippantly dismiss all UFO research - not just the clownshow that began a few years ago with AATIP.

Typical pseudosceptic behaviour from Dick lol.

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

" Former Obama CIA chief John Brennan, who by now should be recognized as a reliable font of disinformation"

Yep, pretty sure Brennan was behind Elizondo and here he is bullsh•tting everyone about not spying on, monitoring and hacking U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee members.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
a reply to: mirageman

Ha he's ripping off your research and presenting as his own - classic Dick.

👽
edit on 6-12-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Mick West the top disinfo agent of them all.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I have maintained from the beginning that the media's sudden disposition to use UFO phenomenon in popular programming was not to be consumed without consideration of the sense of the message itself.

The message wasn't "We are not alone." The message wasn't "There may be another community of intelligences with which we might communicate."

The message was, however, "Be afraid. We are."

The message that non-human technology would be a threat to humankind was overarching and prevalent. Look who were the sources of all their "observations." Military, defense, and of course, "contractors" all participated in the exposition in the subject in the 21st century.

That message wasn't brought to us by hopeful groups and thinkers focusing on the potential opportunities for contact, and what that might entail. But instead, the focus was on how the alleged technology was nothing we could defend against, or cope with from a security standpoint. These defense community folks were seemingly the only people being given a substantive voice in the media productions.

The fact that all of their evidence could have been fabricated was never even alluded to. The fact that everything they focused on was unilaterally a matter of "we couldn't stop them if we tried" was the idea repeatedly intimated in their public focus.

There are, or were, many people in the UFO "community" (or rather the UFO community marketplace) who wanted to approach this topic with an eye towards "a better future." None of them were substantively included. There are even some who allege contact has already been made - and while all evidence is anything but incontrovertible, they expressed a hopeful message insofar as contact was concerned. The latest media thrust into the topic expressed no such attitude.

The discussion is being corralled as a potential defense matter, by people who are part of the defense community. The defense community that spent almost the entirety of the 20th century actively and openly operating against anyone who claimed this was an actual legitimate area of investigation. They are (albeit mostly anecdotally) claimed to have suppressed the subject with near criminal conduct.

Now they are "concerned."

The ... disingenuousness is palpable.

I know it's cynical to say so, but once the US congress got involved, I became convinced that it was a propaganda effort to justify more defense spending - as well as another distraction from there abject uselessness and unwillingness to represent the people they claim to - instead of a Blackwell/think tank-driven exercise in mass media manipulation.

I wonder if people interested in the UFO phenomenon from other countries attached any major significance to the sudden US DOD willingness to confirm there was "something" out there... or did they too see it as a defense contractor marketing/business opportunity as I did.

Perhaps I am cynical to a fault here. Maybe there is a genuine effort to understand the phenomena ... but using a fighter jet, or naval radar as a primary investigative tool raises my hackles.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Ha he's ripping off your research and presenting as his own - classic Dick. He's also trying to muddy the waters and flippantly dismiss all UFO research - not just the clownshow that began a few years ago with AATIP.

You might be surprised, but I don't actually pay that much attention to him. I thought he was concentrated on debunking video evidence. I didn't know he was dismissing the whole subject. Which is a shame because buried amongst all the hoaxes, misperceptions and intel shenanigans there are still numerous cases that remain genuine mysteries.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

....I wonder if people interested in the UFO phenomenon from other countries attached any major significance to the sudden US DOD willingness to confirm there was "something" out there...

There was an initial splash of publicity in late December 2017. But as we now know much of the story that surfaced via NY Times, Politico and WaPo was full of inaccuracies. AATIP was an on the job hobby conducted by Elizondo not an official US government programme. Bigelow did not have exotic materials stored in purpose built warehouses.

Since then, only certain trash tabloids will really touch the story. Not forgetting that these stories don't appear in their print versions, but are there as clickbait for the English-speaking world.

There doesn't seem to be any country, besides the US, overtly concerned about tic-tac UFOs threatening their airspace. There are plenty of radar units, radio telescopes and observatories all around the world. It's not like America has a monopoly on this sort of technology.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

The representative spy of our time really is Britain’s Christopher Steele, presumably trained by MI6 in both information and disinformation techniques

Not the MI6(7) representative spy of our time but seems like everybody wants to ignore the incredible, historical parcipitation of this man.

Why is that?

• "There was a man who played a very influential role in World War II deceptions, his name was Dr. R. V. Jones. Aside from being the MOD's Director of Scientific Intelligence he was a leading expert in the use of deception, his whole thing was 'how do you fool people?' and he would dream up very elaborate methods of hoodwinking people and steering them away from some things the military did not want people to know about.

Interestingly enough Jones evidently played an important behind the scenes role in planning for the University of Colorado's UFO study by Edward Condon and the Robertson Panel - I think this is a significant fact that has not got a lot of attention in the UFO community so far."

Researcher Terry Hansen.

Video

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

You might be surprised, but I don't actually pay that much attention to him.

Am not surprised and neither do I mate.

West is a member of the ideological cult CSICOP (or CSI as it's known nowadays).

originally posted by: mirageman

Which is a shame because buried amongst all the hoaxes, misperceptions and intel shenanigans there are still numerous cases that remain genuine mysteries.

Well said.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
That article is pretty well-known here.

We still don’t know why they jinned up the ufo mob. Maybe they really believe all these podcast ufo warriors can come up with something, as well as the quasi-scientific little groups starting UAP this and UAP that.

Maybe the old timers from the mainly air force and CIA stalwarts have all died out.

I'm still on the record of this being a military money grab for the good old MIC.

I

edit on 12-12-2022 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Indeed, they finally realized two things.

One, there is no human technological capacity to really find out what UAPs are.

So, neither the podcast warriors nor the UAP groups with their machines will discover anything about UFOs, so the CIA and air force don’t have to worry---they’ll all die out with failure pretty soon.
Number two, this is a potential windfall by scaring ignorant politicians and getting some real hard cash for the military over the UFO issue.

If Harry Reid can come up with 22 million, then the bunch of them can easily get 22 billion or more for the military coffers.

happy times are here again

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
If I didn’t know any better….

The UFOria is dying down …. nothing new to wow over.

No governments releases.

No UFOtainers investigator documentaries with a “big reveal”.

Nada, nothing, zilch, squat, tumbleweeds, crickets.

Perhaps everyone is off for the holidays…. including the aliens.

The year ends on a UFOlogy news dud…..nothing to see here.

Welp…Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.

I’ll check back in 23.

👽🛸🥂

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Your right; it's all quiet on the UFO front.

Maybe they realized rather than the traditional ufo coverup, it would be better to get rid of it by blowing it up, exposing the lack of reality behind it save some exotic abduction and crash saucer tales---no one can ever prove---and an ever-running chase of the hare(ufos) outrunning the tortoise ( primitive human technological air vehicles) on and on without ever catching up with any of them.

It's like a game at this point and we're losing. But the ufo buffs and researchers don't realize they're spinning around in a circle.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

I don't feel that "we're losing."

I see this as a natural development in any exploitative effort on the public front. The returns no longer exceed the effort.

As for the UFO community - this is likely a good thing, because in retrospect, there will no longer be a highly active misinformation campaign to contend with. Or at least, a lessening of the 'wrong' kinds of attention. All in all, a good thing.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I understand why it looks the way it does. ITs all a matter of perspective. I cant really blame anyone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join