It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connected But Never Met in Real Life

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Grab a hot drink and get read to hear an incredibly story, 100% true.

About ten or so years ago I had to go help a lady shovel out her driveway/sidewalk. She was elderly and needed help and my husband and I were the only ones. I didn’t like this person very much, but knew it was the right thing to do.
The storm was horrible, you know that snow that is almost rain but it is just cold enough to be snow.
So heavy and sloshy and downright miserable.

My elderly parents lived in the Pacific Northwest at the time, and they were getting a historic snowstorm.
For those unfamiliar with that area, they are not prepared for snow of any level. It shuts the town down.
My parents were both elderly and unable to shovel. My heart was so worried. My dad was sickly and always needed to be able to
Leave the house.

Back to shoveling in the Midwest. It was snowing, freezing and I was shoveling the porch. As the snow fell I asked, pleaded and prayed..
Please God, help my parents. How could they deal with this kind of snow.
We finished and headed home.

I get a call from my mom. She was completely joyous. She said someone had shoveled their entire driveway and sidewalk.
I broke down and cried.

We later found out it was a neighbor that lived down the way.
I called the neighbor and told him the story and he laughed.
Years went by and then my parents got sicker and sicker. This neighbor helped my parents over and over.
Finally my parents moved in with me. They eventually passed and all was quiet.

Then Friday morning the most peculiar thing happened.
I was sleeping, and I felt a distinct TAP TAP TAP on my nose. It woke me up. I know most would say it was a dream, and if it was it was the most realistic feeling tap tap tap but in my mind I know what I felt and it was real……

I wake up and the first thing I see on social media is that neighbor had passed away….
I cried for a person I never met.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I 100% believe you! Three times in my life I have felt the presence of someone within an hour of their passing, and knew it was them.

I don't know how it happens; I just know it does.

I hope you were comforted by his 'good-bye'.

edit on 700000044America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I 100% believe you! Three times in my life I have felt the presence of someone within an hour of their passing, and knew it was them.

I don't know how it happens; I just know it does.

I hope you were comforted by his 'good-bye'.

It was really weird, and I don’t know if it was him tapping my nose or my dad who was his friend.
My dad was usually the one that would tell me of people passing.

This neighbor was one of those people, a true friend willing to help with no expectation of anything in return.
My mom would often say he was an angel…
edit on 4-12-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Sorry here of the passings! Yep! I believe you 100%!

top topics

join