It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This not looking good for Japan December 4, 2022

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
On all these topics of declining birth rate, climbing all cause mortality, depopulation agendas, etc., my thoughts always go back to Deagel's forecast for 2025. Japan was predicted to loose about 20% of its population by 2025.

It looks, then, like they may have been on to something with Japan. If that's so, what about their prediction of the US losing 75%?

I have been thinking about revisiting those figures in light of what's going on in the world now and what many are saying will come.
:

China is expected to be about 600 million by 2050...

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

As was already pointed out, the number of deaths is rather small for the population.

There are many variants and subvariants out there now. Most have evolved into something mild that does not cause many cases of serious illness. There are few out there that have evolved back to a higher lethality. There is at least one out there which has the lethality of the novel Wuhan strain but with the increased transmissibility of omicron.
edit on 4 12 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
From what I found out, Japan has around 3-4,000 deaths every year from the common flu. Since Covid, almost none. People traded one virus for another. It doesn't seem that serious but I could be wrong.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: network dude

If you all are wearing masks, you won't have to worry a bit about the flu. Sadly, they don't work all that well on Corona virus, but as I said, bright side is, no more flu. As long as you mask, forever.

You forgot to mention that it must be the cheapest possible masks. They prevent the flu as we all know and you get very few cases if none at all. As long you keep wearing them all day every day when you are outside. SARS-CoV-2 cannot be prevented as the masks only work well and perform miracles against the flu.

The Chinese have had the pollution solution down pat for years……..with masks like these that have separate filter units…..more than likely can contain interchangeable filter material such as Herpa, charcoal type etc..

👽

These are fabulous! I need one for driving my van because the tailpipe fell off and exhaust is getting inside.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   

It appears the government is listening and doing nothing. The same old story, if they have not pulled this vaccine by now something is seriously amiss with governments that still endorse its use. As japans, death rate goes up it is evident what is causing it. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I'd be more worried about yesterdays news story about China planning to invade Japan. All over yesterday......here in US.

They already bought lots of the water rights in Hokkaido. So,yep, the invasion has already started, just like the land purchases in America.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This is sad. I like Japanese people. I love their culture.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   

You know we all love ya MIM?! When you wanna leave the Land of the Rising Sun....we'll put ya up!

You guys there gotta lot of things goin on...not all good. Thnx for all your postings!👍

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I went back and read about Russian invasion plans for Japan. This was something I hadn't heard before....
Stay well....

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
B-b-but they have universal health care!! How could this happen?! (The shils on this site we’re arguing this last week, that universal health care meant better flu and covid numbers compared to countries without it, namely Japan and Germany)

What a laugh. Not Japan of course, I hope they get through it ok. The laugh is the people on here who argue and argue and week after week are proven to be full of BS yet continue to argue for the same outdated, and now proven irrelevant measures against covid. Not even worth the time responding to.

edit on 5-12-2022 by Narvasis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
If God meant for us to be masked, we would have been born with one.
As far as the Japanese, (lost in a poorly handled shoot out in the WC today), my niece has been living amongst them with her family...her take is that for the most part one-on-one they are kind to outsiders, even nice at times. However she acknowledges there still remains the underlying superiority complex that they have as a nation/culture. Take the WC team...not very diverse as opposed to other teams. And other areas of the cuture forbid caucasians from participation. And they openly video, gawk at black people...especially with dreads/afros.
One of the few times I wanted to deck someone was at the Arizona memorial...rude obnoxious Japanese tourists pushing their way around...maybe I caught them on a bad day?

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 03:00 AM
link   

More Japanese people die of the common Flu every year than Covid, pretty much the same as anywhere else on earth.

I do agree though, that the vaccines are a joke and are even more detrimental to a person's health than the virus itself.

I'll be honest here, I think Japan will be just fine in the long run, well at least the ones who didn't take the Fauci Sauce anyway. But again, that goes for the rest of the world too.

edit on 6-12-2022 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join