It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royal Racism Row - Susan Hussey and Ngozi Fulani

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

It's all woke crap. Most folk are more interested in the footie.

Real folk, that is.

Haha 100% mate, I just got up at 6AM to watch my Aussies valiantly take it to Argentina...so bloody close. Atleast the yanks got a hiding.

Now I’ve got nothing to distract from the anxiety that is West Ham’s season and having to wait until Boxing Day to see if we’ve managed any improvement in the break.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I'm good with West Ham .

Not Arsenal, mind.

COYS!

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Absolutely.

I don’t get all pissy when non-white people tell me I could pass as Spanish and the like. I just let them know the actual Southern European country my Nan is from, tell them a bit about the place as a lot of people don’t know it and move on.

No harm done.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I'm good with West Ham .

Not Arsenal, mind.

COYS!

With a large contingent of their squad at the World Cup and the inverse for ours with time to spend training I hope we sucker punch them in to a stupor in their own manor on Boxing Day.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Up the Hammers!

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The "victim" went in to provoke a row - she was wearing African attire, anyone could have been expected to ask her what part of Africa she's from, which is the only "insult" she was subjected to.

If I had gone there dressed in Lederhosen, should'nt I expect to be asked which part of Germany or Austria I am from ?

Just an attention/victim whore.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Well, the Royal family is pretty much Naz....I mean, German, so you would probably be made very welcome.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Up the Hammers!

Consider yourself well and truly on my Christmas card list my good man

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Cheers. And Merry Christmas!

Makes a change from being on some folks hate list.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Not a word I use or feeling I allow to infect my soul mate so you’re safe there.

Merry Christmas to you and yours too. It’s just started feeling like Christmas time here....20-25 degrees celsius and it’s still ten minutes until 9AM!

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Only a few lol I am still proud to have my yorkshire accent after 15 years in the states but I get asked every time I open my gob. I have been asked what part of Ireland I'm from, am I Scottish, Australian and I have even been asked if I'm German before, they were serious too ha ha

a reply to: ancientlight

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Honestly, I can't keep up with racial relations anymore. The blacks want to identify as African. They DON'T want to identify as African, but instead something more local. Make up your GD mind.

They expect us to be mind readers. I'm sick of it.

Pretty sad that the Lady had to resign over something so stupid.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Still playing the "victim" card Ms Fulani has said her racially exclusive "charity" has been forced to suspend operations due to safety concerns over "horrific abuse" she has recieved on social media.

In a statement posted to the charity's Instagram page on Friday night, Sistah Space said: "Thank you for the continued support and messages.

"Unfortunately recent events meant that we were forced to temporarily cease many of our operations to ensure the safety of our service users and our team.

"We are overwhelmed by the amount of support and encouragement and look forward to fully reinstating our services as soon as safely possible."
Ms Fulani said earlier this week that she, her family and team had been put under "immense pressure" and received "horrific abuse" on social media.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Keep on milking that publicity Ngozi , there may be a Netflix series in it.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
I saw a report yesterday that apparently Lady Sarah Hussey has been left devastated by what has happened and hasn't left her home since. I totally get this reaction from a lady her age. It was also reported that she tried reaching out to said 'Ms 15 minutes of fame' to apologise and it was rejected/rebuffed/refused.
I think I watched it on GB News yesterday.

So sad.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I hope she understands that most of the free thinking Brits in this country are in her corner over this , Susan Hussey's job that night was to meet the guests to discover who they were , where they came from and what organization they represented so she could inform the Queen Consort , Ms Fulani did her best to make that job as difficult as she could with the intention of finding offense.

I agree , so sad that the press let the tail wag the dog yet again.

GB News really is a breath of fresh air.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

She clearly wanted to be offended. Very sad attack on an old lady. Perhaps she is Ageist?

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
Think she's has a few more 'ist' issues!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Too right!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join