It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trudeau says Chinese protesters deserve free speech, But not Truckers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
With Trudeau already having problems walking down the street

Nonsense, Canadian's clearly love him, they chose to re-elect him despite his actions throughout the pandemic. Same for Dictator Dan in Australia. And now the MSM is giddily saying that Dan's re-election vindicates his pandemic response, as I'm sure they did when Trudeau was recently re-elected. And anyone who might question those elections is clearly a paranoid nut job. To be honest it wouldn't completely surprise me if people legitimately did re-elect them. I basically have zero faith left in humanity at this point.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

The gov did remove the travel mandate but not unpopular travel app.

But they could easily bring the restrictions up again
edit on 30-11-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Regarding Trudeau's reelection, could it have been fraudulent? It happens here in the US.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: M5xaz

a reply to: vNex92

That Freedom Convoy 1.0 was inundated by groups with their own separate agendae. Even the trucker organizers said they could not handle them. Another fact is that 2/3rds of Canadians agree that shutting it ALL down was the right thing to do after it was clear it became an occupation.

Let's see what Freedom Convoy 2.0 has in store for Ottawa's citizens because at ground zero it's the citizens not the government that are face-to-face with it.

toronto.citynews.ca...

That's BS from media getting PAID millions by Trudeau - e.g. state controlled BS.

I was there - the first weekend of the Trucker protest was bigger than Canada Day. All three bridges across the Ottawa river were closed as they were packed with people.

This was a peaceful protest against the dictatorial actions of Trudeau.

Not true that there were groups difficult to handle...unless you consider hockey rinks, bouncy castles and hot tubs being difficult to handle

Unlike the George Floyd protests, there was no window breaking, no fires no destruction of monuments. In Montreal, the John A MacDonald state was pulled down and the statue decapitated by George Floyd freaks. Where's your outrage about that ?

Crickets....

Yes, the first weekend it was a peaceful protest, come Monday and thereafter not so much so and this from the lips of the Ottawa citizens that lived downtown.

Some Ottawa citizens were p!ssed off because they chose to live in OUR capital city and realized that some people actually had the gall to go there and protest the Federal Government.

They were offered a choice akin to the choice the unvaccinated were given. They could choose to endure the protests or go away. Sort of like us choosing to get the vax or move on from our livelihoods.

Choice is a wonderful thing when applied equally.

I can accept that there were some small groups that had their own agenda but can you give examples of violence after the first weekend?

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   

These truckers here (Coutts)

Had zero problem with these people here (Milk River)

rumble.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Watch the Emergency Act Inquiry tapes and find out for yourself.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

the thing is in this decline it begs the question which election was valid rather than which one wasn't..

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

That Freedom Convoy 1.0 was inundated by groups with their own separate agendae. Even the trucker organizers said they could not handle them. Another fact is that 2/3rds of Canadians agree that shutting it ALL down was the right thing to do after it was clear it became an occupation.

Let's see what Freedom Convoy 2.0 has in store for Ottawa's citizens because at ground zero it's the citizens not the government that are face-to-face with it.

toronto.citynews.ca...

That's BS from media getting PAID millions by Trudeau - e.g. state controlled BS.

I was there - the first weekend of the Trucker protest was bigger than Canada Day. All three bridges across the Ottawa river were closed as they were packed with people.

Not true that there were groups difficult to handle...unless you consider hockey rinks, bouncy castles and hot tubs being difficult to handle

Unlike the George Floyd protests, there was no window breaking, no fires no destruction of monuments. In Montreal, the John A MacDonald state was pulled down and the statue decapitated by George Floyd freaks. Where's your outrage about that ?

Crickets....

Yes, the first weekend it was a peaceful protest, come Monday and thereafter not so much so and this from the lips of the Ottawa citizens that lived downtown.

Again BS

I was there and went there periodically during the protest, and so did a few of my friends.

There was NO VIOLENCE OF ANY KIND

NONE !!!

The first weekend there were easily over 100 000 people there, it was packed.
There were a few malcontents that the CBC eagerly interviewed that complained about noise.

I am quite sure the Chinese protests are noisy too !!!!

This is about and only about trying to defend the undefensible dictator Trudeau

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Well the good citizens of downtown Ottawa can refute your claims.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

toronto.citynews.ca...

Crickets....

Again BS

I was there and went there periodically during the protest, and so did a few of my friends.

There was NO VIOLENCE OF ANY KIND

NONE !!!

The first weekend there were easily over 100 000 people there, it was packed.
There were a few malcontents that the CBC eagerly interviewed that complained about noise.

I am quite sure the Chinese protests are noisy too !!!!

This is about and only about trying to defend the undefensible dictator Trudeau

There were multiple live streams covering the protest 24/7 and there were zero incidents of violence recorded other than what the police did.

Viva frei covered it thoroughly.

Biden told Trudeau to shut it down because he feared it could spread to the US.

Trudeau sent UN soldiers in to beat people up, Klaus Schwabs army. They are cowards with their little mercenary army.

Suggesting there was violence is BS, unless there were agent provocateurs or Trudeau fan boys making up lies. At this point suggesting otherwise is just ushering in the great reset and Garunteeing your future slavery.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

So no examples then. Got it.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

The examples require you to do your own work, watch the Emergencies Act recordings and learn the facts about the harassment and violence that others had to endure from certain factions of that event.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I don’t look up things to back up what others are saying. That’s on you buddy.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Well your laziness will keep you a sheeple to your confirmation bias, not my problem.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

The onus is on you to prove your statements.
All you’re doing is saying things. No substance in your posts.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I gave you the source where to find the information, you can google Emergencies Act, Ottawa citizens and have a listen to their experiences.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

a reply to: M5xaz

Well the good citizens of downtown Ottawa can refute your claims.

I LIVE HERE !!

You DO NOT

There are ZERO videos of violence by Truckers

ZERO !!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

The examples require you to do your own work, watch the Emergencies Act recordings and learn the facts about the harassment and violence that others had to endure from certain factions of that event.

NO videos of violence despite extensive press coverage 24/7

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I gave you the source where to find the information, you can google Emergencies Act, Ottawa citizens and have a listen to their experiences.

The only violence was the violence Trudeau ordered cops to do to Canadians, such as this old woman trampled by horses
www.zerohedge.com...

The work of overwhelmed sociopath Trudeau. "...no real man would ever govern like him, so thoroughly ill-prepared for his job he doesn’t even know how to properly read from a prepared script."

Although in Trudeau's case, his low IQ and sociopathy may be traceable to the hard drugs his mother, druggie Margaret Trudeau, was abusing throughout her life, including when she was pregnant, making Justin a baby-from-druggie-mother, a retard of sorts.
edit on 5-12-2022 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
DP
edit on 5-12-2022 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join