It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trudeau says Chinese protesters deserve free speech, But not Truckers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   
This is funny.
Coming from a prime minster that recently during the trucker protest had temporally shut down the bank accounts number of those Trucker protestors.

For couple of weeks if not month those protestors and their families weren't able to feed, or pay their bills.
Despite breaking no laws with the protest.

Despite a few headaches for those in the capital.

Canada had also recently allowed a member of the opposition/regime change activist from Belarus to come.
Canada for some strange reason.

Is now in the businesses of "Regime Change"
Trudeau says Chinese protesters deserve free speech

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 03:02 AM
link   
the west finds itself in between a rock and a hard place so desperate to be like china and have that kind of power while also calling china out for doing the things they want to do its all very 1930s govs calling out the nazis while trying to copy their model..

all it does is prove the ideology behind most Western political parties is bankrupt..

i have no idea why but Canada appears to be the bankrupt poster child for the failed mimicking of China with the UKs conservatives nipping at their heels..

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 03:15 AM
link   
With Trudeau already having problems walking down the street, if he came out publicly supporting what is going on in China things would get tougher for him.

As for what he really thinks and what new policy he comes out with next?

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

the problem for Trudeau, Sunak et al is that they are now fronting some very bankrupt ideas to an increasingly sceptical populous. I would go as far as suggesting mine is getting more radicalised by it..

there will come a point they'll all pivot as they have no other choice.. far too many crises looming to fake it much longer.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Thing is, we as citizens can call him out on his hypocrisy, his incompetence, his inability to act in the best interests of the country, and most of all the way he appears as a joke to the other leaders of the world, but nothing changes.
Instead , he goes about proposing new laws against " hurtful rhetoric" towards him. God forbid he have constructive dialogue with anyone opposed to him to find common ground or solutions. In this country, it's the Liberal way or the highway to the provincial mental institution, where you will be kindly offered assisted death.
I never, in all my life ,anticipated that what we discussed here over a decade ago as to how the future of civilisation /society would play out would actually come to pass and that my own country would play such a starring role. I cannot even listen to Trudeau speak without feeling nauseated. Is it not obvious that he is suffering some form of mental illness? Borderline personality disorder? Delusions of grandeur? Psychopathy? How do we get nut jobs like him out of leadership roles?

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

the thing is this is 1922 all over again when progressive liberalism (globalist) collapsed as a national party that had dominated 100 years of political discourse, all that had vanished by 1923.. the thing is that is what happens to bankrupt ideologies.. and that is where the west is today, notably the UK and Canada with similar systems..

some might reverse where they are and retain something but most won't as the bankrupt ideology runs to deep..
edit on 30-11-2022 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Trudeau is the most pathetic excuse of a leader in the world. Yes I say that with full knowledge most national leaders are corrupt thieves or mass murderers. They all have greater standing than Justin Trudeau.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

That Freedom Convoy 1.0 was inundated by groups with their own separate agendae. Even the trucker organizers said they could not handle them. Another fact is that 2/3rds of Canadians agree that shutting it ALL down was the right thing to do after it was clear it became an occupation.

Let's see what Freedom Convoy 2.0 has in store for Ottawa's citizens because at ground zero it's the citizens not the government that are face-to-face with it.

toronto.citynews.ca...

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

That Freedom Convoy 1.0 was inundated by groups with their own separate agendae. Even the trucker organizers said they could not handle them. Another fact is that 2/3rds of Canadians agree that shutting it ALL down was the right thing to do after it was clear it became an occupation.

Let's see what Freedom Convoy 2.0 has in store for Ottawa's citizens because at ground zero it's the citizens not the government that are face-to-face with it.

toronto.citynews.ca...

That's BS from media getting PAID millions by Trudeau - e.g. state controlled BS.

I was there - the first weekend of the Trucker protest was bigger than Canada Day. All three bridges across the Ottawa river were closed as they were packed with people.

This was a peaceful protest against the dictatorial actions of Trudeau.

Not true that there were groups difficult to handle...unless you consider hockey rinks, bouncy castles and hot tubs being difficult to handle

Unlike the George Floyd protests, there was no window breaking, no fires no destruction of monuments. In Montreal, the John A MacDonald state was pulled down and the statue decapitated by George Floyd freaks. Where's your outrage about that ?

Crickets....

edit on 30-11-2022 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Fiction. We’re you there?

If not where did you get your information?

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Fiction. We’re you there?

If not where did you get your information?

I watched the Emergencies Act Inquiry for the most part and I got that from the truckers themselves - from their own lips.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

toronto.citynews.ca...

That's BS from media getting PAID millions by Trudeau - e.g. state controlled BS.

I was there - the first weekend of the Trucker protest was bigger than Canada Day. All three bridges across the Ottawa river were closed as they were packed with people.

This was a peaceful protest against the dictatorial actions of Trudeau.

Not true that there were groups difficult to handle...unless you consider hockey rinks, bouncy castles and hot tubs being difficult to handle

Unlike the George Floyd protests, there was no window breaking, no fires no destruction of monuments. In Montreal, the John A MacDonald state was pulled down and the statue decapitated by George Floyd freaks. Where's your outrage about that ?

Crickets....

Yes, the first weekend it was a peaceful protest, come Monday and thereafter not so much so and this from the lips of the Ottawa citizens that lived downtown.
edit on 30-11-2022 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

and to external views Canada is not far from the Chinese in how they approach protestors, and with maid how they dispose of their unwanted and their poor, its all very progressive 1930s

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

and to external views Canada is not far from the Chinese in how they approach protestors, and with maid how they dispose of their unwanted and their poor, its all very progressive 1930s

no country is perfect including your south country

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

toronto.citynews.ca...

I can wholeheartedly assure you that 2/3 of Canadians were cheering from their living room and wishing they could be there.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied

toronto.citynews.ca...

I can wholeheartedly assure you that 2/3 of Canadians were cheering from their living room and wishing they could be there.

At the first weekend, yes, and me too. But after that it was a # show with different groups with different agenda.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

point taken and I would apply a similar disdain for my own country, but I've no idea why Canada leads the pack on this one.. always had a general interest in Canada as they where given the task of defending the south country from a nazi invasion...

as for the south country itself it has not existed in its own right for near on 1200 years outside of folk lore or poems by the likes of Blake, Belloc and Kipling..

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

"A man's mind is wont to tell him more than seven watchmen sitting in a tower." Kipling

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Dictator Dan was just re-elected as premier of Victoria despite the fact he basically turned part of Australia into a Chinese state with a zero COVID policy and some of the longest and harshest lockdowns in the entire world... I even heard on the news they will erect a statue to honour his long service in government. Dictator Dan caused two different people to literally burn themselves alive in protest like the old Buddhist monks used to do, and he gets a freaking statue. Just how brainwashed are people these days ffs...
edit on 30/11/2022 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join