It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major News Outlets Urge U.S. to Drop Its Charges Against Assange

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Finally has taken New York Times/US MSM outlet and some EU outlets this long to realize something important if you are a truly journalist.

NY Times, Four EU MSM outlets demand US govt drop charges Against Julian Assange

They are demanding that New York Times and four European news outlets called on the U.S. government to drop its charges against Julian Assange for obtaining and publishing classified diplomatic and military secrets.

Putting in Jail, Arresting Julian Assange sets a dangerous precedent.

Unfortunately for once i would agree with MSM on this.
For once a broken clock is right at times.

Took MSM a while to realize.

Major News Outlets Urge U.S. to Drop Its Charges Against Assange

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
There had being many journalists in the past trying to break bigger stories even around the happenings sets a dangerous precedent indeed.
edit on 28-11-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This sounds more like a distraction. NYT is an intelligence agency asset.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Assange to US Gov: you will have no privacy, and perhaps you will find happiness.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Just for clarification, which "publication" isn't an intelligence asset?

This isn't an attack on your assertion. It is an expansion. Since the development of "embedding" direct government personnel within the "journalistic" and "broadcasting" elements of our society - there is no clear voice that is not subject to their control and influence.

Also, serious question, what about the "Assange" saga is a distraction... and from what?

I understand your point though; I only am concerned that it can reduced to a "pay no attention to this" description; which I dare suggest is not really your point.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Assange = Zuckerberg = Dorsey = Murdoch = All MSM owners/board members

For better or worse.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

One of those moments where something like a missile catastrophe dominates headlines so vax passport and new york fed crypto goes unnoticed?

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Are there some in these industries that have finally come to terms with how whacked out everything is? Is there a small faction getting ready to try an expose some of the big crimes of state going on, but don't want the Julian Assange treatment if they are to try?

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Yep, as mentioned on a recent thread here on ATS, another non mainstream independent journalist (Jordan Shanks) just had his house firebombed. Although not on the Level of Assange, he has exposed some serious stuff here in oz, and the media here hardly touched the fact that someone just performed an act of terrorism on his home. The police don't like him because he's exposed some of their crooked behaviour, so nobody seems to be doing anything about it.
The powers that be and the lamestream media seem to have us by the balls at the moment.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: homerJ
...The powers that be and the lamestream media seem to have us by the balls at the moment.

I promise you - it won't last.

These people are their own worst enemies. I used to think they were smart... but now I see they were just lucky. If there is one thing you can always count on... luck isn't forever. They will fall upon each other without mercy. Also, these morons won't live forever.

Meanwhile, we watch, listen, and remember - and teach.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars

originally posted by: homerJ
...The powers that be and the lamestream media seem to have us by the balls at the moment.

I promise you - it won't last.

These people are their own worst enemies. I used to think they were smart... but now I see they were just lucky. If there is one thing you can always count on... luck isn't forever. They will fall upon each other without mercy. Also, these morons won't live forever.

Meanwhile, we watch, listen, and remember - and teach.

I agree that they are extremely incompetent. When your entire base is created from lies its destined to collapse. Also the elites are extremely out of touch with reality and have made some huge mistakes with their depopulation attempt.

top topics

join