It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else see this?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
looks like a side view of gwen staycy spider man head.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
This kind of photo always has me wondering if anyone is looking back at us.

I don't believe we're alone. I just wonder how far along THEY are.

The U S Navy has reported Unidentified Arial Phenomena in tic tac and cube form, starting from outer space and traveling down to a few feet above sea level, in less than a second. That's how far along they are.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
- yes that's what They also always say .
So that you will never ask from them any real pics of Saturn .

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: lonerpt
- yes that's what They also always say .
So that you will never ask from them any real pics of Saturn .

When I first went to college, I borrowed the Geology Departments portable telescope. That was ...way back. When I was raising my family, I returned to the same college, and Prof. S was still there. He let me borrow the same scope and I zoomed in to Saturn. About the size of a marble. My children and I watched in amazement. Saturn and it's moons, in motion. No pics necessary. But this photo, I have now made it my desktop.
So cool.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   
-
edit on 11/27/2022 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Ok, so is it just me that sees an upside-down mouse for a computer? Yip, more proof we're living in the matrix 😎

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Oh NO there is no other life out there.
What a Crazy Human concept that they want to believe we're alone. Just think of the different types of life. All the different life just on this little blue planet. There really is a Star Trek adventure awaiting out there. Just in that picture alone there is numerous galaxies. We truly are a special member of the galactic community. Out of all that possibility and uncertainty we could of just been a rock or dust. A sentient being crafted and forged from the light and matter of a dying start. We're fractals of the divine light. Reborn from the ashes of our former self. Many people believe that Death and Entropy should be feared. That cycle is absolutely necessary. First....you need space for things to interact and move. Second, you need Time and a lot of it. With those two Space-Time allows the possibilities to gives rise for those elements to come together and to create much more interesting things and complex life. The second law of thermodynamics Guarantee's immortality as energy is not destroyed it is transformed.
edit on 30-11-2022 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Phenomenal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join