It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funeral homes Insurance companies the facts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This is some interesting data on the bottom line facts from the excess death and the state of play with regard to the excess death figures at the moment. The biggest for-profit funeral home is going great guns with a really great profit. But the insurance companies are bleeding money in a really bad way. The problem is the reasons don't stack up , and the numbers are not going down, the director of the funeral business says these figures will not change for the next few years, Another problem is that the excess
deaths are in the working age population.
edit on 25-11-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

If you watch "Died Suddenly" you'll find more stats backing up your claim.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

Yes, I saw it and it is food for thought. I would love to know the projections that this will cause to the world economy.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I think the high number of deaths among the vaccinated weren't something Fauci, et al were expecting. They most likely thought the vaccine could cause more deaths than standard vaccines, but the long-term effects weren't considered; at least not seriously enough.

I read that Mengele advanced medicine by 100+ years with his horrid, gruesome experiments. Nothing like a really large population of humans to use as lab rats when experimenting.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I think the high number of deaths among the vaccinated weren't something Fauci, et al were expecting. They most likely thought the vaccine could cause more deaths than standard vaccines, but the long-term effects weren't considered; at least not seriously enough.

I read that Mengele advanced medicine by 100+ years with his horrid, gruesome experiments. Nothing like a really large population of humans to use as lab rats when experimenting.

I think they knew exactly what they were doing.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   

edit on 25-11-2022 by ctccta787 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Soz, I’m not buying or seeing it.

Personally I’m in neither “vax or anti vax” camp.

“Pays your money, takes your choice…..”

Where I live (UK) people are not parking it in droves, most people seem to be alive regardless and there’s no crazy stories or anecdotes like this.

However, I do consider that C19 was just a test / dry run if you like, the “real deal” in terms of taking out serious percentages of populations is 8-10yrs away once things have adjusted and memory’s faded….

MR

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   

edit on 5/29/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: cappie

Nothing goes according to plan. The bigger the event the bigger the cock ups. I wonder what mistakes they made.? Did they realize how fragile modern society is? It is composed of a massive amount of interdependent specializations. Which they are manipulating for their result.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 05:11 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   
bitchute

I watched a bitchute video yesterday of some mail woman who has been doing her rounds. She says she has 460 houses that she goes to on her rounds, and she says you know on average each house has 4 people, and she said that over the last four months 19 people have died on her 460 houses. She says normally its 1 or 2 a year.

So i did the maths. 4 X 460 = 1840 people.

19 divided by 1840 is 1.03% over a 4 month period.

So you times those 4 months X 3 to get a yearly estimate of 12 months and it works out
To be 3.09% a year.
X 10 to get for a decade, 30.9% dead.
61.8% dead over two decades.
32.36 years to reach 100% dead.

Cdc says The age-adjusted death rate for the total population increased 5.3% from 835.4 deaths per 100,000 U.S. standard population in 2020 to 879.7 in 2021 (Figure 2).8 Dec 2022.
So lets bring that down to per thousand.
8.797 people in 2021 per 1,000 people.
8.797 X 1.840 = 16.17 people should be dying in the US in 2021 per 1840 people.
And here we have 19 people dying in 4 months in the US.

So there. More than 3X the normal amount.
edit on 29-5-2023 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Well done on that one. Some interesting real-world figures. People generally get sick for various periods before they die. So I bet the long-term injury rate is steadily climbing.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: DaRAGE

Well done on that one. Some interesting real-world figures. People generally get sick for various periods before they die. So I bet the long-term injury rate is steadily climbing.

Yeah I was reading a paper that just came out a couple of days ago about the DNA that was discovered in the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. Shaking my head still over all of that. Taking liberty with people's lives, deaths and future generations.

The Vax-Gene Files: An Accidental Discovery

McKernan, a scientist with 25 years experience in the genomic field and a leading expert in sequencing methods for DNA and RNA. He has worked on the Human Genome Project and more recently in medicinal genomics involving DNA sequencing.

In the process of trying to sort out a sequencing problem, McKernan used anonymously sent, Pfizer and Moderna Covid-19 bivalent vaccines to act as mRNA controls. ‘Somebody sent me these thinking, this is the perfect control… It should be pure. So, if you get this to work, you’ll sort out your mRNA sequencing problems,’ McKernan explains in a recent interview.
‘They were right about that. It did sort out our problems. But what we discovered in the process is that they weren’t pure mRNA. They actually had a lot of DNA in the background.’ McKernan was shocked, ‘It’s not what we were looking for… I had this hunch that the new modified nucleotides they have in the mRNA may have a higher error rate, and therefore we would see more mistakes in the mRNA.

So, I knew we would have to sequence like a millionfold deep… over and over again to find these mistakes. When we did that DNA popped up and I thought “Oh, that’s a bigger problem. We have to focus on that.” … I kind of went into panic mode, realizing that I didn’t budget any time to look into this, and the world has to know about it.

brownstone.org...

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Yeah it’s ridiculous. Obviously no care to the vaccine ingredients or what is in the product being pushed. No health and safety. Nothing. They don’t care. If that’s the stuff being given out to people, then there is no care in what is being given to them. Its a scam. Its a profit venture to the detriment of the peoples health.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 04:03 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Marlborough Red

That's pretty much how it was with Covid for me. I saw no deaths or unusually bad illness. But if we entertain your logic that Covid was just a test run, then why the hell did they jab everyone and coerce so many? In part, I agree with you that covid was a means to an end. The question in my mind is for what exactly? Like many have said, it seems covid was the reason used to push new vaccines (that the general, medical community seems to know little about) and restrict freedom.

And if there is another "big one" coming, isn't it coincidental that so many are jabbed with god only knows what? Before he died, Dr Rashid Buttar said there was a payload in these jabs that could be triggered. And one does have to wonder if this is why ones such as Bill Gates and Fauci and so sure that there will be another pandemic soon, a nastier one. Hmm...

edit on 5/6/23 by DwindlingHope because: (no reason given)

top topics

join