It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regrow your spinal cord with asparagus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I suppose because asparagus is a sprout, it would contain some ample amounts of growth and repair homone. I didn't think of asparagus when looking for powerful hormone chemistry that would help you heal. I found some pretty impressive sources of this chemistry. I like asparagus because of it's anti-epileptic and calming properties. Because of the large amount of asparagin asparagus it should not be grilled, it could possibly cause a little cancer risk because that chemistry turns to acrylamides. Boiling it or even roasting it covered is not too bad. If you eat it grilled occasionally, it is not much of a problem

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Mate I just bacon wrapped asparagus with garlic to grill tomorrow, along with a smoked cornish game hen,
grilled smashed sweet potato & portabella mushrooms...the delayed Thanksgiving dinner.
I LOVE asparagus & I always grill it. I cook everything outside either on propane grill or the favorite
charcoal grill/smoker using wood not charcoal.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

The only thing I think is of concern with acrylamides is grilled or broiled asparagus.... Potatoes are not nearly as much of a problem unless you eat french fries or chips a real lot. I like asparagus. I just refrain from grilling it or frying it at high heat.

The asparagines in asparagus are a part of the anti-epileptic properties of it and if you cook it at high heats, it does not calm the mind nearly as much. Potatoes are actually calming food unless you make french fries, the high heat actually alters the asparagines into acrylamides, toasting bread does lower it's calming ability too. Trust me, I have researched this a lot and tested on myself because I treat my epilepsy with diet.

If you want calming food eat potatoes sauted at lower heat or boiled, if you want more excitement, eat them fried at high heat in the french fryer. high heat is a catalyst that neutralizes the calming chemistry of potatoes and other foods containing asparagains. It depends on what effect on the mind you want. Mashed potatoes calm you in the evening, you don't want to eat those when you are going out skiing or running afterwards.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I try to eat very few carbs...the "smashed" potatoes (very small ones) whether sweet, yellow, red or purple I cook
first, let them cool, drizzle with olive oil, fresh garlic & kosher salt & then grill them. This crisps the outside
& keeps the inside creamy. I LOVE french fries & only eat maybe once a year & same with all fried foods.
Do consume whole grains like organic oatmeal once a week & wrap with tuna, spinach & cheese a few times
a week, the rest is grilled fish, meat & veggies (zucchini, eggplant, squash, shrooms, lemon or lime & onions)
sprinkled with garlic, tumeric, paprika & lemon or lime.

I try to eat healthy & do not do the packaged boxed junk & no soda...selzer, tea, coffee, wine & spirits.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: XXXN3O

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
a reply to: putnam6

Walnut looks like a brain.
Celery looks like a bone.
Ginger looks like a stomach.

And more.

You do realize this is fundamental ancient medicine practice style of the Orient right? The exact thought process. And its shunned…One of the best torture methods Ive encountered was ancient Chinese..they would suspend a person over a patch of bamboo while it grew through them..

Por ejemplo.. according to Chinese folk medicine, a sea cucumber increases virility because of its shape..a simple reference for something far more intricate..take it as You will

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Thanks - this didn't make sense until I read the transcript of the presentation...

They aren't using the whole plant, they are only using the fibrous 'skeleton' as a 'frame' to grow the tissue onto.

Interesting idea...

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Thanks - this didn't make sense until I read the transcript of the presentation...

They aren't using the whole plant, they are only using the fibrous 'skeleton' as a 'frame' to grow the tissue onto.

Interesting idea...

Yes, it was obvious who read the post and article, etc. and who didn't.

but exactly it is washing out all the plants' DNA chemicals etc and getting down to the base cellular levels where the human tissue cells can't tell the difference and can use those plant cells as a scaffold or foundation to build upon one cell at a time till millions and millions of cells later... you have new tissue or nerves.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Im thinking's tomatoes is code in this case for other types of greenery..Isnt this the same guy with the flamethrower that recently demoted himself to being a lowly consultant for a penny anty social media company..yep, its code, dudes out there enough
edit on 27-11-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: ..

edit on 27-11-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: link

On topic though… lycopene is great for You. Even in space...
edit on 27-11-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: ..

edit on 27-11-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: ...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join