It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My daughter died today at 32 yrs old

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: baddmove
My condolences for your loss. What a beautiful name you bestowed upon her. Im very sorry this happened.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Sorry for your loss

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   

sorry to hear man

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I went and found a post of hers in if she won lottery.....

Buy my father a completely decked out air brushing set,all colors,all guns,and enough paper to create something new everyday.Then,I would buy him a bike,I would let him pick it out himself,what ever company,year,make,and model.(he can paint it the color he wants! ) Then,I would take him to the one place he loves the most...I've heard this story many times,It's a place that the fireflies go during mating season,THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS of fireflies!A nd run through it with him,being beamed by yellow bugs..And maybe some old records and a state-of-the-art(for the 70-80s ) machine to play them on..a nice guitar or two too..

I wouldn't buy my mother anything,I would give her money to spend how she pleases and on what ever she pleases.I can count on her being smart with it and only doing good for others,maybe a thrift shop or 5 on herself.

For my brother Marcus,I would buy him a cupcake stand in the mall. He's a chef,Le Cordon Blue(however you spell it) top of his class graduate. I think him having to take action for something that is completely his would do him some good.

For Brian,my other brother...I would open a small record label,and sign him,then leave him to promotion of the band and all that comes with it. Maybe some new gear/equipment.

Then with any luck have something left over..I would open a chain of Tattoo/Piercing/Coffee shops named "Irish Ink and Coffee".

It's only a matter of time..

Her comment certainly reinforces the say that angels die young. When one door closes, another opens. In another realm I'd like to the the Irish Ink and Coffee chain will be tremendous hit.

My condolences

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Thinking of you and hope you and your family are doing well. You are still in my thoughts and prayers, for the holidays and beyond.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Thank you for that,

I don't think I ever saw that.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Just came in to give a hug.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Thank you Night Star..
edit on 13-1-2023 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It's been a year and I never stop thinking about my beautiful daughter.

I still love and miss you Sierra.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join