It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Meetup, It's almost that time again

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Right next to Ram Island. Those funny Canadians.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Better than Ramree Island. Those unfunny crocodiles.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Family comes first. Vegas sounds awesome though I would love to go there just for the experience of sitting down at a poker table.

Hope you are recovering well.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79
Recovered good and every day is better. Well currently I have the sniffles so technically not but yes, overall I am almost back to being the high energy obnoxious person I am

Got to play it cool though.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I had never heard of it until I landed here.

It's got some rough and tumble aspects, but once the locals were done grilling me about what brought me to Hot Springs (it was a love story, my Husband moved here with his Family outside of town) it feels like home.

We're trying to keep rents reasonable here for the locals so please visit, but don't move here unless you're willing to help us keep these wild Califonians in line.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

That sounds like a nice meeting place.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Yesssss wow, I'd love to meet you.

& Haunted places and UFOs and healing hot springs also sounds amazing and terrifying.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Yeah that was sad, canceled twice... it's strange times.

Traveling is scary in and of itself but then with covid on top of it, plus having to explain to your friends and family what you're doing (which I've personally mastered after a few weird trips), it's a lot for people so I get it. I've always been pretty weird (but harmless as well), so I guess doing the unusual has always been more my style and I'm used to rejection because of it, lol.

Always wanted to meet you too.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

You stepped on my foot? I'm sorry, sir. Sorry, again, sorry.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Just a heads up it's been pretty crowded lately.

They're doing some line upgrades on the main road so traffic can get backed up.

Downtown can get busy on weekends.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

I'm pretty boring, actually.

I mean, I am used to all sorts of High Strangeness than it doesn't phase me anymore.

I don't know if I'd be the best host, but I'd love to explore parts of town I don't get to visit very often with ya.

(My main routine takes me in the opposite direction of Historic Downtown).

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

The last time I saw you at the New York meet up Augustus was stuffing your lifeless body into the back of an Uber and then you did not post on ATS for almost a year.

Im in.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I’m all in for another NYC meet-up! Maybe we can do a little investigating of the Brooklyn hum situation that’s going on right now. An updated tour with Slayer of the Egyptian artifacts at the Met would be grand as well.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

The last time I saw you at the New York meet up Augustus was stuffing your lifeless body into the back of an Uber and then you did not post on ATS for almost a year.

Im in.

I cannot confirm nor deny that on grounds that it might incriminate all those involved. I do however remember someone dancing on the couches...

edit on 20-11-2022 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Someone had a bite mark on their arse for a week after as well. Bits and pieces have been clearing up from that night ever since. I’m still not sure which side of the vortex we ended up on in the end.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Quauhtli

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I'm actually quite a boring individual myself, very hermitish. I don't go out much. Which is probably why I do like the strange and the unusual and to be filled with wonder.

There are no real hosts to these things imo, a meeting should be low pressure low key imo, it's more about finding somewhere to eat and drink and relax and have a good time. If there are extra plans (a museum or other event for example during the day), it's optional, etc. And everybody is responsible for themselves to get to where they need to go and have a good time for themselves, etc. Of course picking people up and dropping off at certain points can be planned but it's all within the realm of each person's comfort zone.

Maybe one day? I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd love to meet you, you're like an ATS celebrity to me, lol.
edit on 20-11-2022 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

Maybe one day? I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd love to meet you, you're like an ATS celebrity to me, lol.

That's funny, I was thinking the same thing about you!

Maybe we could one day have regional meetups of something?

One for the wild guys, and one one for the hermits.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

N3773 Garden Parkway, Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085

Be There or Be Square

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   

One for the wild guys, and one one for the hermits.

We have to be separated by zodiac signs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join