It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of sheep walking in a circle for 12 days straight

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Came to post this... They get confused, lose their way and thus round and round... Behaviour pattern is the same.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
a reply to: godsovein
Weird as heck-Sheep mecca kind of deal.
Have they accidently hit a rhythym that has them in a trance state- somehow drawing others in?
Or is it some kind of weird radio signal messing with their minds-like John Cusak at the end of the "Cell" movie?!

Impressive analogies! I think you're ready for... "riding in circles, thinking in circles":

Which is derived from Dark City (1998).

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   
That video is not Listeriosis. Listeriosis - the sheep or goats have a head tilt to one side & therefore
circle in that direction but not going to walk in such a huge circle...LOL!...don't see any head tilts in
the video...
Also once the onset of symptoms occur the animal usually dies within 4 to 48 hrs & does NOT walk
in circles for 12 days! LOL!
I have seen similar videos & & the ones I've seen are sheep walking the same size circle which appears
in this video, diff country & background but still the same & the way they achieve this phenomenon
is placing grain in the circle...yes it is true!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Interesting. The circular movement. Reminds me of those videos from the recent vaccine victims. Spinning around looking for the reaper.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Oh my, you have to post them videos now.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Wow. That is interesting, and strange. Wonder what the cause is. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hate to be the skeptic but I didn’t really see proof of the 12 day claim. There really wasn’t proof of anything other than the sheep walking in a circle, which was odd but that was it.
Did I miss something?

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   

The Chinese Government needs to bring this to a stop, Next thing you know the cows then chickens will be joining in, The word will spread pretty soon we'll have a Global pandemic of people eating bat soup.

I digress, goes off and sits in the corner by himself...

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: gb540

Some have speculated the sheep’s behaviour could be caused by a bacterial disease called Listeriosis – also known as “circling disease”.

Maybe. But the entire herd, in a literal PERFECT circle, for 12 days?? Apparently no water or rest?

Also hasn't anyone tried to stop them? Do they scatter or do they go right back into circling?

If this isn't some kind of hoax, this borders on terrifying.

My money is on bull___
Nowhere is there any proof on the 12 days.
And all animals will circle for multiple reasons at times .
There was a story on one of the conspiracy shows of a group of turkeys that did the same thing.
Turned out to be absolutely natural .

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Some have speculated the sheep’s behaviour could be caused by a bacterial disease called Listeriosis – also known as “circling disease”.

There was a story on one of the conspiracy shows of a group of turkeys that did the same thing.

They were turning themselves into "Butterballs"

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
have you seen the vid of ants revolving around a cell phone that is placed on the nest? interesting behavior.

I saw it now. Fake.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   
it's true.

i just saw a herd of
reindeer do just that. moving pretty fast too. 600 lb animals moving like that would not make one an easy target.

and ants do it too.

ant mill

animals will circle the wagons just like us because of threats like predators.

the ants are a little different in cause.

ants will circle till they die unless broken up.

fish do it,
birds do it.

you've all seen starlings and fish exhibit the same behavior.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Katatonik

originally posted by: Gothmog

They were turning themselves into "Butterballs"

They continued circling a dead cat , trying to decide if it posed a threat.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This video shows all types of animals running in circles. Large herds of caribou, turkeys in little and big circles, wild and domestic fish.

I googled the phenomenon to see if this happens from time to time but nothing came up except about the sheep.

it's lookin biblical.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital
it's true.

i just saw a herd of
reindeer do just that. moving pretty fast too. 600 lb animals moving like that would not make one an easy target.

and ants do it too.

ant mill

animals will circle the wagons just like us because of threats like predators.

the ants are a little different in cause.

ants will circle till they die unless broken up.

fish do it,
birds do it.

you've all seen starlings and fish exhibit the same behavior.

It could be a message that HUMANS are next on the list!

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Sometimes an elephant will stand in his cage and rock from side to side, all day, unless sleeping, Every day he rocks back and forth, because he is bored into insanity. There is nothing else to do, just sway, forever. This behaviour is well documented amoung many differing species, including humans in solitary confinement.
When you get some sheep in a square pen with only dirt and a square fence they will do the only thing they can, walk. There is nowhere to walk so one starts walking the perimeter, the others see this and think "wow something different this looks like fun" and follows suit, before you know it they are all doing it and there you have your circle. Poor dumb critters create the only entertainment they can. While we humans with all our tech and wisdom and claims of such greatness scream ALIENS! or some stupid irrational ecplaination. They do in fact eat, drink, and sleep, but when finished they just re-join the "fun".
The bottom line is this, humans are cruel and more importantly as DUMB AS POSTS.
My using lower-case "H" in humans is not an accident.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join