It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bezos tells people not to buy big ticket items

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Not sure, lots of big ticket items comes with free or cheap delivery, or you drive it off the lot or move in.

Thats a good point 38181 and does indeed tend to be the general rule of thumb with "big ticket items" but im finding you dont get as many free deliveries as you used to.

I bought a 75" LG TV a few months back and the bastards still changed me £38 delivery which i was rather peeved about considering the cost price of the thing, was not from Amazon through.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I bought a new truck a few months ago but it was only $20k so I ordered another. Retiring in 131 days depending on my new project that has met first stage approval.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Tried to purchase an office chair from Amazon yesterday. (have purchased several in the past).
Was informed that the chair was too large for delivery. ????

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hangontight
Tried to purchase an office chair from Amazon yesterday. (have purchased several in the past).
Was informed that the chair was too large for delivery. ????

I had two massive issues with Home Depot for similar reasons and will not order anything from them anymore.
Very similar, ordered something then told they couldn’t deliver it. Well why do you sell it for delivery then?

BTW, I got an office chair from Amazon, it totally sucks!
Save your back/hips, get a good one from someplace you can test them out.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Sounds like he should be taxed more.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It's not a conspiracy. Everyone in finance believes we are heading into a recession. In some places, we are already there. Bezos isn't the only person I know warning about a recession coming. A lot of finance people have said the same thing. Of course, judging by Black Friday numbers, most people haven't got the message. They will find out, soon enough.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join