It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Trump pledge to step aside if he loses the primary?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Would Trump promise to step aside if he loses the primary? If he splits the party by running as some sort of independent, it would assure a Biden win.

It may be irrational to choose rampant inflation and looming nuclear war over mean tweets, but people will do so. Trump would have to play a more professional game with his media profile before I thought of supporting him.
edit on 16-11-2022 by Solvedit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Solvedit
Would Trump promise to step aside if he loses the primary?

You would have to ask him. This is a website about conspiracies.
You might as well repeat your question into a McDonald’s drivethru speaker.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit

What does your gut tell you? Apparently loads of people asked him to announce his run after the Georgia runoff, but he didn’t have the decency to do that, so…

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Trump should start working on building his vote harvesting machine now and he wont loss the primary.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   
If he loses the primary he’ll screech it’s rigged. Everyone knows this by now, right?

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Trump promise to do something that does not benefit Trump? Yeah, that ain't happening.

He would deflect the request, if it was asked of him, by dismissing the possibility.

Furthermore, he'd probably run as a 3rd party candidate if the RNC nominated someone else.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   
the appetite for real change has dominated the west since the crash of 2007/8 yet the main parties stick to what has already failed so people voted change and even their own parties have fought them to maintain this failed orthodoxy..

so whatever happens trump has a chance because people are still craving the breakthrough and escape from the current lot..

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
If he loses the primary he’ll screech it’s rigged. Everyone knows this by now, right?

Yes, Everyone knows it is rigged. Stacy Abrams, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, Kari Lake, Even Donald Trump knows it’s rigged. It’s probably because they read the Time magazine article that confessed to their role in the rigging.
edit on 16-11-2022 by Notabot12345666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   

a reply to: knoxie

it’s rigged. Everyone knows this by now, right?

Apparently not ...

DNC admits in court that it rigged the nomination process for Hillary

Outraged by how the DNC unfairly boosted Hillary Clinton’s candidacy and cleared the way for her primary victory, supporters of Sanders and Democratic donors sued the DNC alleging fraud

DNC lawyers told a federal judge the case should be dismissed because the party is private and can nominate its candidates anyway it chooses

‘Look, we’re gonna go into back rooms like they used to and smoke cigars and pick the candidate that way,

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   
who's going to beat him?

desantis won't.

trump has experience as potus,

ron is only a gov.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

He has experience at losing POTUS too..

Why in gods name would the GOP want to nominate someone who lost once?

God, I hope he runs.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   

What does your gut tell you? Apparently loads of people asked him to announce his run after the Georgia runoff, but he didn’t have the decency to do that, so…

My gut tells me he could cure cancer and negotiate world peace and you would complain about the doctors and bomb makers he put out of business.

God, I hope he runs. Should be interesting going forward.

You wanted him to run so that every single thing he does makes you feel something. Trump is the muse that brings meaning into your life and inspires your art.

Defying the Republican's wishes under any other circumstance would set off pleasure centers all over your brain like fireworks, but when Trump does it then it becomes indecent and those pleasure centers go nuclear.

LOL

You may want to pace yourself or it's going to be a really hard two years.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Wow.. you think a lot about what the guys does to me don’t ya? Kinda weird..

I can narrow it down for you he was an entertainer and now he’s a bore. But, you all created the monster and I am having a good time watching you have to deal with him now. It’s fun

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Grover Cleveland ring any bells?

Things are not so great right now as Amazon is planning to layoff 10,000 workers. Granted it is in the Alexa and Cloud Gaming divisions, but more of the “good tech jobs” best summarized with Biden’s off the cuff remark “they should learn to code” regarding coal miners.

With the layoffs in other tech companies and the European winter energy crisis forming, maybe Joe will quip “they should learn to dig” to be funny?

Trump’s hardest part isn’t the winning it is if he wins. Without a second term in his pocket and at best a divided House and Senate, he would come in as a lame duck and would need majorities in the 2026 midterm to accomplish anything other than basic operation policies.

Well, except he would head the DoJ and all Federal Enforcement Agencies…so an epic purge of bureaucrats could happen under a Trump second term.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   

God, I hope he runs.

mohammed ali lost a fight or 2 didn't he?

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

Trump promise to do something that does not benefit Trump? Yeah, that ain't happening.

You mean like donating his POTUS salary to charity? Yeah - it would never happen. biden didn't do it, thats for damn sure....

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   

God, I hope he runs.

So why do dems keep nominating hillary? She lost twice...

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Please explain exactly why that was indecent. What "loads of people" are you referring to?
edit on 16-11-2022 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Mick Mulvaney says trump “is the only Republican who could lose.”

Dang, that’s brutal.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Can the GOP deny him the nomination?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join