It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Twice this rpg setting seemed to fit in a discussion, however I didn't post a response because I wasn't sure. Well now I think I will. Any of you ever heard of Mage the Acension before? It was a thing way back in the 90's. link Yes, I am an old school nerd. Please indulge me for a moment.

In Mage: The Ascension players play the role of mages, people who discover they have the ability to shape reality through magic. The process of this discovery is what mages call Awakening. Awakening is a mysterious, often traumatic experience, wherein a person's Avatar, a kind of tutelary consciousness or Daemon, "wakes up" within the mage granting them the ability to do magic. Once Awakened, mages can learn to effect changes to reality via will, beliefs and specific magical techniques, 
Now I realize this seems a small coincidence to our discussions, but wait there is more!

Most mages and factions within the game are working towards an occult goal known as Ascension. The nature of Ascension is open to interpretation, and each faction and sub-faction in the game differs on their views of what Ascension is. It may involve a single mage becoming a paragon of their beliefs or transcending them entirely. It could also involve a mass Awakening of the unAwakened (known as Sleepers), or at least mass empowerment through the adoption of a particular practice or belief.

Want to know the kicker? One of the factions is called the Technocracy and they are basically the magic of science. They sort of ran the show magically, since science became the established set of beliefs. I recommend reading through the link and decide for yourselves if this is a fluke or actually pertinent to the discussion. I for one can see via member posts we have "multiple" Tradition Mages as posters. Not actual mages per se,but multiple belief systems that color how we interact with the world.
edit on 27-11-2022 by hangedman13 because: Runaway a

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

phoenix358, consider this:

With 8 billion count recently hit, of mankind, the 144,000 would be:

1 in 55,555.55555555555555555555555555 recurring!

This could be an alternate meaning to 5 by 5?

edit on 28-11-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Thanks for posting that Brunsons' page link, crazyfox.

Yes, I saw it and archived it but then had closed page before I remembered I needed to add to my post.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

phoenix358, consider this:

With 8 billion people count recently hit, the 144,000 would be:

1 in 55,555.55555555555555555555555555 recurring!

This could be an alternate meaning to 5 by 5?

The world population clock shows almost 2.4M people over the 8B mark which throws that theory out the window.

It might have been accurate for a couple of minutes.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Chubby is kinda touchy. Whining is not a trait becoming officers of the army, Colonel Windbag.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

8,002,400,000 / 144,000 = 1 in 55,572

Even 1 in 55k still satisfies the 5 by 5... and applies up to:

So looks like 5 by 5 is still relevant for a further few weeks or months!

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
It could also never have been relevant and will continue to not be relevant until you can no longer shoehorn 5 by 5 into it.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar
Very strange, the whole China thing is horrifying. Pretty sure I wouldn't survive in those conditions.
Then again it could just be reused footage like we have been seeing a lot of lately.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I did too. I actually got Streisand-ed into it. The facebook chuckle heads were going on and on about how stupid it was to think that it was affecting DNA, it got me thinking about it, and I took a closer look. Did a search of "RNA changes DNA" or something like that. Even in the public facing web, I was able to find links to studies that showed exactly that, after sifting through the obfuscating results. It is a thing, then, as far as I can tell. These experimental injections may be changing the DNA of the recipients.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Wow. Thanks for bringing this up u61. Should be interesting to see how it plays out. This actually presents an opportunity for a legal remedy to our corruption problem, which is a big deal. Exciting! A ray of hope.

Rel, I was intrigued by Godlewski's insistence that this is all actually a year old, and is only being made to look recent. I'm assuming that this would mean that the revelation of it on the public docket is all being carefully scripted for some reason. Perhaps time was taken to figure out how to bring this to the public without causing too much mayhem. Perhaps some other reason or reasons. It makes one wonder...

It puts the warmongering with Ukraine in perspective as well, if accurate. Perhaps my assessment a few months ago that the dirty dem activities on the world stage reeked of desperation, and that having lost control, they were hoping to burn the thing down while they still could, was exactly right. If this case was actually decided on a year ago, and they knew, then that is a possible explanation for their extra belligerent reckless behavior.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
Brunson lawsuit site....ralandbrunson.com...

If you read the right side....A Fed Judge denied this.....while waiting for 10th Circuit decision on appeal they decided they could file with SCOTUS via rule 11.....www.law.cornell.edu...

SCOTUS ONLY rules on what is being argued....this case was never argued in the lower courts so they will ONLY decide if a decision can be made based on the rule 11 argument....interesting case....

Okay, so they may not necessarily hear it right away, just decide on whether it can be heard under Rule 11 or not is what you're saying, right? Still intriguing though.

Anyhow, on the Ascension association, it made me think of the Sy-Fy series that never made it through the first season. I watched it on a streaming service a couple years back and found it to be a very interesting series. Too bad it got canceled.
www.youtube.com...

While I was looking up that trailer, I saw there were a number of films with the title 'Ascension' as well. A sci-fi flick, an indie horror film it looked like, and a documentary. There may have been others as well. Thought it was worth mentioning.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   

a reply to: daskakik

8,002,400,000 / 144,000 = 1 in 55,572

Even 1 in 55k still satisfies the 5 by 5... and applies up to:

So looks like 5 by 5 is still relevant for a further few weeks or months!

It could be a countdown!

It started at 55.5555555 and ends when it clicks to 56 which hasn't happened yet.

I have a funny image in my mind of dask reading the above and knocking his head against the wall.

If he can't see the constant repetition of the same theme then he can't see them.

Here is another one. 6,048,000 Mormons in the world all vying for those 144,000 seats. 42 Mormons per seat!

Most overbooked space ship in galactic history as far as I know.

P

edit on 28/11/2022 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
The ears are pretty similar
a reply to: crankyoldman

Maybe not all of them. Each one has a mole on the left side of the chin. The one at the bottom right was the one that stood out as not him to me. The one without glasses maybe that is not him. But the oldest one had a bulbous nose compared to the other three.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Took me a couple seconds to look up the mormon population and see it is over 16M worldwide so your 42 is way off.

No head-knocking against a wall needed to perform simple digs and maths like these.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
The American Gulag Chronicles...January 6th prisoners.
"Nothing he did on Jan 6th deserves prison, torture and false charges and being held as a hostage for nearly 2 years without a trial and without bonds."
American Gulag Chronicles

Absolutely nothing. Our Congress has let them and all of us down by being pigs for power. Bushes era set us up for this and it is still Unconstitutional in my mind for a US citizen to be treated as not one. That law doesn't apply if we use the application that ANY law the violated the COTUS was in fact not a law. That is in black and white. These asshats are telling us it doesn't apply to them! They can write laws that violates human rights in the clown world they are running now. Well, we got news for them.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Those who dont get injected will remain normal.

That could be good or bad, depending on what the DNA alteration does.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust
Consider that the Qphones purported to be coming out, to access the Quantum Internet/Financial System, are reported to be secured by DNA identification to access them - a bit like the fingerprint gun.
edited

As with all aspects of the new financial system reportedly coming, we might want to consider the potential for abuse with these phones.

To create a DNA ID verification system, presumably we would all have to have our DNA analyzed and recorded on the phone to match. That seems like exactly the kind of database the government would want to acquire for law enforcement purposes. Or the kind of information that could be easily tied to a social credit system and abused.

Forgive me if I am mistaken, but I think it was Cranky who said something along the lines of the positive reset could look very much like the oppressive reset initially, the difference being the intent and how it is used.

The thought that we might not know which reset we are getting until it is too late leaves me uneasy.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 39ab48 No.17830326 📁
Nov 27 2022 20:06:20 (EST) NEW
What is coded in your DNA?
Who put it there?
Why?

Mankind is repressed.
We will be repressed no more.
Information is knowledge.
Knowledge is power.
Information is power.
How do you protect your DNA?
There is a war for your DNA.
Protect your DNA.
Ascension.

Q

Jacob's ladder?

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

IMO the "revived Q" comes off subtly different somehow. I can't quite put my finger on it. Like the tone is not so crisp-military as it used to be.

Cheers
edit on 28-11-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
twitter.com...

From a website I am not allowed to reference to it is said this is the same pic referenced in Q Drop #14
edit on 28-11-2022 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join