It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: crankyoldman

REVEALED: Biden ordered Trudeau to END freedom convoy over fears US car plants would close within hours - before the Canadian PM invoked emergency powers to quash it
Spaghetti US Officials Pressured Canada To Stop ‘Freedom Convoy,’ New Testimony Reveals

This CastroBot sucks, so barely trying at this point.
[url=https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1596175513571446789]CLIP

edit on 25-11-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'm out of ideas.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: guidedbyblake
Have you checked out kcdindustry kalebfe yet? He has curly bangs.
Being a Scorpio with add I am able to focus on several points that are all connected. Sometimes I have trouble explaining how but patience will see how it all comes together

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
Thanks to all you guys and gals for the boosters so to speak. I’m holding the line just get a little weak and exhausted from time to time. I hope DJ is for real. I weep for Happy Days again. I could smile a lot if Baal Gates and his minion Faucet were hung side by side for their crimes against humanity. It would take years to prosecute and hang all who have conspired to murder so many.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise

They chose him for his character as well as his skillsets and true patriotism.

Now their job is to avoid a civil war and pass the power back to civilian authority asap.

The Generals are the producers and the directors of this movie now.

edit on 26-11-2022 by FlyingFox because: order

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

what is this?
edit on 2022/11/26 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Still finding little gems in the POST MAP...

#894 was a message to the ROTHSCHILDS!

Bigger

I wonder who the smirking guy behind Evelyn is - that Eric Trump is mimicking?

ETA:
Just had a thought... I wonder if the picture filenames in the post map need to be decoded with gematria?
edit on 26-11-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 04:28 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Some WEF notes

Flashback

edit on 11262022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Elon Musk, at 04:42 EST, 0942 UTC, hinting at Ten days. Darkness. linked to @realdonaldtrump followers count:

Replying to
@Rainmaker1973
I wonder what Earth will be like 88 million years from now

Anonymous ID: v3eCc2tY No.148023976 📁
Nov 5 2017 00:31:00 (EST)
Ten days.
Darkness.
Scare tactics (MSM).
D's falling.
R's walk-away/removed.
SA --> US --> Asia --> EU
Disinformation is real.
Distractions are necessary.
Focus was US today while real happening in SA under same context (military control, martial law, missile strike (rogue) etc).
Necessary.
POTUS' Twitter attack (see above).
Important.
Why is this relevant?
What was the last Tweet by POTUS prior to SA?
Why is this relevant?
SA (1), US (2), Asia (3), EU (4).
Where is POTUS?
Why is this relevant?
Military operations.
Operators in US.
Snow White
The Great Awakening
Godfather III
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Nov 26th!

Does "SA" also mean "Suspended Account" (twitter)?

Surely NO COINKYDINKY that @realdonaldtrump followers is at 87.7 million?
Almost 88 million, as per Elon's tweet!

edit on 26-11-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
That rock wall is something important IMO. There are reportedly some Artifacts of the Welsh Tribe in Alabama Tennessee part of the USA. The one you describe sounds like the Vikings. I have seem there were runes found in N America. It makes sense the Europeans found Turtle Island before Columbus. Ignorance ruled the day in 1492.

a reply to: TheBadCabbie

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The Vikings were late to the party as was Columbus. Look at "America's Stonehenge" for hints.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Stumbled over this from a decade about a leaked report a decade +2 prior.

Not A Space Agency, Never A Straight Answer.
Past blast
L
interesting last post

So I think there's gonna be a reboot. Watch that latest "Resident evil movie" that very last one that just came out. In the movie there's a good scene where the evil villan talks about doing a world reboot. When I saw that I was just like "oh crap". Like I mean that's real. That's not just for sci fi movies. At some point tptb will likely try and orchistrate a reboot. But it won't be nukes. Cuz those are fake as we now know. It might however be a bio weapon, like a plauge of some sort. That could potentially work. But again even those have their limitations. Or maybe a nano weapon. Who knows. But ya we should start to find out what's real and what's fake. ie: nukes, planets, ball earth, hiv, and so many other things we've been told are real but are complete lies and propaganda.

Past proves future
interesting read
why are the links gone?

In 2001, then lead scientist of NASA, Dennis M. Bushnell, published what many claim to be a document that foretold how the government will wage war against the citizen. The paper was originally not public, but through the work of several independent researchers, the presentation was made available.
[

edit on 2022/11/26 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Does "SA" also mean "Suspended Account" (twitter)?

Taken in it's context, it would mean "South Africa" me thinks.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xactamundo
I could smile a lot if Baal Gates and his minion Faucet were hung side by side for their crimes against humanity.

And face to face too... Aaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!

It would take years to prosecute and hang all who have conspired to murder so many.

Isn't that a good thing? A daily reminder to those who would normally let affairs beyond themselves fade into oblivion never to be considered again?

WE THE PEOPLE.....anywhere, should be writing our own history for a change and a reminder to TPTB to be OUR power wouldn't go amiss perhaps.

edit on 26/11/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
You my really be onto something with the SA=suspended accounts. President Trump's re-instatement may be the start point.
However really important whistle blowers and scientists with detailed information about the Covid bioweapon and the dangers of the mRNA jabs continue to be censored. People like Robert Malone and Michael Yeadon still have no independent voice.
I was thinking that Musk would need some time to make twitter more botless because if any of their info is released it really would be a firestorm that would dilute the message. Maybe 10 days for housecleaning?
The 'cleaning crew' is active.
Size= time + to complete.

Thanks for the links to Snow White.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Time for another Pfizer smack down.
A long, long time ago, 2016 to be specific, a strange company fondly known as Pfizer decided to build a biologics manufacturing facility in the friendly country of Chinatopia.
The all knowing Pfizersans determined that the plant should be completed by, rubbing crystal ball, 2018.
WuXi Biologics, a friend of the Chinatopia swat team, suggested a group huddle with Pfizer. Relieved from too many Q-uestions from the future Pfizer sold the plant to WuXisans.
Pfizersans though wasn't going to go for broke and kept the biosimilars from the Upjohn division, just in case.

WuXisans was now gifted with the ability to mass produce vials and jabs of a mysterious substance to help the world with, rubbing crystal ball, a strange plandemic.

WuXisans, not content, boarded a flying carpet and with a stroke of good fortunate were given the nod to build the first U.S. facility in Boston, May 19, 2020. They had consulted their crystal ball in 2018 to start the project rolling. After all collusion takes time.
This crystal ball is just amazing as they did the same for the far distant shores of Ireland and Germany.

WuXi Biologics and Pfizer

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Who in their right, or even demented mind, would follow this one??? Imagine going to a party where someone says "did you see what Monica tweeted???"

Where is the option "owner decides?" It is crazy that folks have been brainwashed into thinking Twitter is a government run company and somehow it, and not DarpaBook or DarpaGram, is a democracy???

Let's recap a few Muskinator account connections, as there have been many in the last six months or so. Speaking of brainwashing....

Our Own Warrior clued us into how this works on all media platforms in 2018, since then followers of the thread have had to listen to "STFU it is just a conspiracy theory," until now. [reminder, the 'insiders' that posted here all got banned, almost to a person, over passionately fighting about this issue with certain 'members'.] The topic was/is hot and must be revealed, at least in part, and soon. Begs the Q, why didn't twitter ban this as a pewblick company???

Fun part of this ^^^? In a polarity reality it means m.A.L.I.C.E. must deploy the minions to argue the opposite, yet she knows this isn't a tenable position even with terms like MAP being introduced, so kernal panic of sorts sets in.

People arguing with bots, literally, and yet bots are a conspiracy theory, which have no effect on anything (mostly say the bots) Except now, it seems, as Anons have known, the bots are very real and part of a larger game.

Planned.

I asked the other day if it will be done in time. We're "on the clock" it would seem.

Twitter as a component to realtime reality creation, is it now neutral or moved to a net positive?

Most do not get why Twitter is the focal point, those who have been in the thread from day one know. 49 Q Posts "twitter" 17 Q Posts @Jack

A large percentage of posts related to Twitter, too many if twitter is just a safe space to talk about transgender reproductive justice and happy birthdays wishes to Bollywood Stars.

AMERICAN PHONE-TRACKING FIRM DEMO’D SURVEILLANCE POWERS BY SPYING ON CIA AND NSA.

IN THE MONTHS leading up to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, two obscure American startups met to discuss a potential surveillance partnership that would merge the ability to track the movements of billions of people via their phones with a constant stream of data purchased directly from Twitter.

The source of the materials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to protect their livelihood, expressed grave concern about the legality of government contractors such as Anomaly Six and Zignal Labs “revealing social posts, usernames, and locations of Americans” to “Defense Department” users. The source also asserted that Zignal Labs had willfully deceived Twitter by withholding the broader military and corporate surveillance use cases of its firehose access. Twitter’s terms of service technically prohibit a third party from “conducting or providing surveillance or gathering intelligence” using its access to the platform, though the practice is common and enforcement of this ban is rare. Asked about these concerns, spokesperson Tom Korolsyshun told The Intercept “Zignal abides by privacy laws and guidelines set forth by our data partners.”

Like its rival Dataminr, Zignal touts its mundane partnerships with the likes of Levi’s and the Sacramento Kings, marketing itself publicly in vague terms that carry little indication that it uses Twitter for intelligence-gathering purposes, ostensibly in clear violation of Twitter’s anti-surveillance policy. Zignal’s ties to government run deep:

So, to finish this off. If Child Trafficking (and more) and Targeted Surveillance + DATA collection are NOT part of the Twitter discussion then the discussion is an effing waste of time, as the entire conversation will simply be about talking points issued by Child Traffickers and DATA collectors to protect themselves.

I'll say this again, if you are having a "he said she said" argument about Twitter+Democracy+Hate Speech you are quite literally arguing the talking points produced by a corporate think tank, deployed by bots and paid shills, which are designed hide the fact that twitter is a system where announcements about Drag Queen Story Time are the byproduct and DATA collection, human trafficking and mind manipulation are the actual purpose.

Choose to spend your energy wisely, those who are on the "Twitter is a democracy" side are YEARS, yes YEARS (if ever), away from Awakening, so leave them be - both bots and the few humans in that untenable position.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Another fun topic...The Covid bioweapon.
Covid Bioweapon Timeline

Just what we needed, a solid timeline fact based, or at least the facts that are currently known.
Imagine working just sooo hard trying to develop the perfect bioweapon and then Ureeka success. Now what?

I keep thinking of some timelines converging at just the 'right' time. We have the Great Reset Crowd, The Depopulation Enthusiasts, Billy the Jabinator, the 'Were All in this Together' crowd and the Profit all about $ Consortium.
The clouds must have parted showering them with thought that this was a gift that must, should be shared with one and all.

Back to the timeline. We have some weird, weird events and timing taking place.
Lots of this has been covered already but a couple of points of interest.
-Facebook? Seriously Facebook used Peter Daszak as a Fact Checker!
-17 related. Obama administration halted the GoF research October 17, 2014 and the ban was lifted in 2017

-Wuhan Institute of Virology mysteriously had all of their data base deleted in the summer of 2019.
-We can file this under how did they know. The NIH, Moderna and the University of N. Carolina started sequencing the 1273 amino acid spike vaccine a month before the launch.
-Fort Detrick mysteriously was shut down by the CDC August 7, 2019.
-The PREDICT Program, that would have flagged a plandemic, was shut down October 2019.
-Counterintuitive but why not. The NIH cut funding to EcoHealth April 24, 2020 which was a positive from their POV. No research capabilities.
A little about Rochelle Walensky> She assumed the position of head of the CDC January 20, 2021. She is Jewish, just saying.
Timeline
Rochelle Walensky wiki

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join