It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIV not causing AIDS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 06:20 AM
link   
As it look like people cant still comprehend the HIV virus hoax, i have to repeat the message . You are doomed to repeat the history and errors as long you dont understand the fallacy of whole HIV / AIDS hoax , and you have....the covid-19 virus is a continuum of this whole hoax saga . And so, you are repeating it, on voluntarily . Who exactly forced you to believe lies ? Not me....

Just as earlyer , now 2022 people will get acquired immune deficiency , because several reasons....and that is not caused by a virus . Your bodys can get hammered by various onslaught, by toxins , nutrional deficiencys, and now also various man made electro magnetic radiations .

David Rasnick on HIV not causing AIDS

Globally manipulative techniques deployed during Covid-19 era pioneered during the AIDS pandemic

From AIDS to Covid19

Your voluntary consent to medical fraud is what drives the whole World to worse place . The covid lockdows, gene therapy shots, mask would not been implemented if people would have just say NO to lies.

The recent covid vaccinations ( not exactly vaccines ) are also destroying immune system . Now think for what the words acquired immuno deficiency syndrome means ....you can acquire the set of systemic immuno deficiency by letting something X effect your body`s immuno system, by toxins.

Clear ?

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Most syndromes that I can think of off the top of my head are not considered exclusive to a single pathogen, or any pathogen necessarily. I don't know why you'd think this is the case and while the media may have given that impression about AIDS it's not really how it works.

On ATS people constantly fail to recognize the distinctions between COVID cases, COVID disease, and COVID infection, which are all different things. Just like dying with COVID is not dying from COVID.

SARS is not limited to COVID. SARS-COV is essentially COVID disease, which is just suffering the syndrome while being infected with a COVID variant. I don't know if the clinical definition of COVID disease has some components not listed under the SARS umbrella. Definitions can be overly semantic. COVID cases are the number of people officially entered and tracked as suffering from COVID disease. Of course there was a lot of manipulation of data so I don't know if "cases" for COVID were tracked the same way all other reportable diseases usually are.

AIDS is not limited to HIV. If you meet the syndrome criteria you meet the criteria. If you're infected with HIV and have the symptoms of the syndrome then it's attributed to that. I'm not going to dig through the explanation of it only existing in the lab because it's not really relevant to the COVID or vaccine discussion. AIDS is a thing, most of those with it test positive for HIV. Testing positive for HIV is predictive of getting AIDS.

No matter what the cause of the syndrome is, the syndrome exists. It's a made up set of criteria, but it exists. People were absolutely dying of AIDS before they started killing them with the drugs. It should probably terrify people that took the immune altering vaccines that the CDC is suppressing cancer data now and anomalous cancers were frequently found with AIDS patients.

Is the vaccine causing AIDS? Well, do they meet the criteria for AIDS? If so it's fairly easy to test for. If not, they don't. Many of them are certainly suffering from something, but as of right now it's just BDS. Baffled Doctor Syndrome is all we have right now because nobody is allowed to talk about the single largest clinical factor the cohort shares, vaccination for COVID. We should also remember AIDS took years to develop after HIV infection in some cases. That was one reason why it was so hard to find causation and another reason the people that volunteered for this should be nervous.

I don't really care you or anybody else believes COVID exists. The important thing is that the vaccines are halted until informed consent can be provided. It clearly can't be right now because they refuse to investigate adverse events and are actively hiding data that can be used to do so. Right now it's a violation of basic human rights and medical ethics. They put the cart before the horse and millions of people have already been harmed.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Aids- Aquired Immuno-inefficiency...You aquire it or are compromised by it.

The "syndrome" is not the "deficiency". 2 totally different things.

EMT/Advanced Life Support
Responder/FEMA/DHS

(post by Kenzo removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Human body is entirety, so also nutrional deficiencys do effect how it work. I never claimed that just only nutrional deficiency alone is causing AIDS , but several things together . Thought just by starting taking antiretroviral drug AZT can lead to syndrome known as AIDS , because it`s so toxic and harmfull.

I know the difference ,syndrome and deficiency .

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Prior to be called AIDS the syndrome had a different name and it's very important to know the history of this cluster of diseases and how the syndrome evolved with time to become something very different.

www.bionity.com...

The name initially given was GRID which stands for gay related immune deficiency. As it first appeared in young male homosexuals and/or intravenous drug users (usually heroin addicts).Another group affected was hemophiliacs. It still disproportionally affects male homosexuals and intravenous drug users which make the most of those affected by AIDS.

Originally the syndrome materialised with just two main diseases: Kaposi Sarcoma and a type of fungal pneumonia called Pneumocystis pneumonia.

Now is something very different with various diseases in the presence of the HIV positive test.

For example in women who have cervical cancer and are HIV negative are considered as cancer patients and women who have cervical cancer and are HIV positive are considered as AIDS patients.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Oh my man !!

You are going-up against the Medical-Mafia™ Cabal™ !

Cheers for your bravery !

My suggestion is to do an ATS™ search for past threads of the Germ-Theory™ vs. Terrain-Theory type.

Ya gotta Believe™ !!

Fear™ is a great motivator.

Ksihkehe : will be stealing that BDS™ : Baffled-Doctor-Syndrome™, thank-you ... LoL !

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Yeeh i know, Germ-Theory™ is fake as the way they present it.

I writed this subject here earlyer also, but was lazy to find them , it does not matter since i write again.

Thanks man, you are one of the few here who see through the fake science called virology

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

AIDS was identified actually in Western Africa long before any American cases. The big amount of gay men and drug abusers is also related to chemicals/drugs they use and destroy their immuno system , glucocorticoids and other immunosuppressive agents etc. In africa malnutrion plays also important part.

383 Keywords. AIDS not contagious; AIDS not immunogenic; drug-free HIV survivors; HIV-free AIDS; mortality on anti-HIV drugs; non- exponential AIDS epidemics; non-random US/European AIDS; pediatric drug-AIDS; random African AIDS; recreational drug-AIDS ________________ Abbreviations used: CDC, US Centers for Disease Control; NIH, US National Institutes of Health; FDA, US Food and Drug Administration; WHO, World Health Organization. J. Biosci. | Vol. 28 | No. 4 | June 2003 | 383–412 | © Indian Academy of Sciences The chemical bases of the various AIDS epidemics: recreational drugs, anti-viral chemotherapy and malnutrition PETER DUESBERG†, CLAUS KOEHNLEIN* and DAVID RASNICK Donner Laboratory, University of California Berkeley, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA *Internistische Praxis, Koenigsweg 14, 24103 Kiel, Germany †Corresponding author (Fax, 510-643-6455; Email, [email protected]) In 1981 a new epidemic of about two-dozen heterogeneous diseases began to strike non-randomly growing numbers of male homosexuals and mostly male intravenous drug users in the US and Europe. Assuming immunodeficiency as the common denominator the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) termed the epidemic, AIDS, for acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. From 1981–1984 leading researchers including those from the CDC proposed that recreational drug use was the cause of AIDS, because of exact correlations and of drug- specific diseases. However, in 1984 US government researchers proposed that a virus, now termed human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), is the cause of the non-random epidemics of the US and Europe but also of a new, sexually random epidemic in Africa. The virus-AIDS hypothesis was instantly accepted, but it is burdened with numerous paradoxes, none of which could be resolved by 2003: Why is there no HIV in most AIDS patients, only antibodies against it? Why would HIV take 10 years from infection to AIDS? Why is AIDS not self-limiting via antiviral immunity? Why is there no vaccine against AIDS? Why is AIDS in the US and Europe not random like other viral epidemics? Why did AIDS not rise and then decline exponentially owing to antiviral immunity like all other viral epidemics? Why is AIDS not contagious? Why would only HIV carriers get AIDS who use either recreational or anti-HIV drugs or are subject to malnutrition? Why is the mortality of HIV-antibody-positives treated with anti-HIV drugs 7–9%, but that of all (mostly untreated) HIV-positives globally is only 1⋅4%? Here we propose that AIDS is a collection of chemical epidemics, caused by recreational drugs, anti-HIV drugs, and malnutrition. According to this hypothesis AIDS is not contagious, not immuno- genic, not treatable by vaccines or antiviral drugs, and HIV is just a passenger virus. The hypothesis explains why AIDS epidemics strike non-randomly if caused by drugs and randomly if caused by malnutrition, why they manifest in drug- and malnutrition-specific diseases, and why they are not self-limiting via anti-viral immunity. The hypothesis predicts AIDS prevention by adequate nutrition and abstaining from drugs, and even cures by treating AIDS diseases with proven medications

The chemical bases of the various AIDS epidemics: Recreational drugs, anti- viral chemotherapy and malnutrition

edit on 11-11-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

AIDS was identified actually in Western Africa long before any American cases. The big amount of gay men and drug abusers is also related to chemicals/drugs they use and destroy their immuno system , glucocorticoids and other immunosuppressive agents etc. In africa malnutrion plays also important part.

383 Keywords. AIDS not contagious; AIDS not immunogenic; drug-free HIV survivors; HIV-free AIDS; mortality on anti-HIV drugs; non- exponential AIDS epidemics; non-random US/European AIDS; pediatric drug-AIDS; random African AIDS; recreational drug-AIDS ________________ Abbreviations used: CDC, US Centers for Disease Control; NIH, US National Institutes of Health; FDA, US Food and Drug Administration; WHO, World Health Organization. J. Biosci. | Vol. 28 | No. 4 | June 2003 | 383–412 | © Indian Academy of Sciences The chemical bases of the various AIDS epidemics: recreational drugs, anti-viral chemotherapy and malnutrition PETER DUESBERG†, CLAUS KOEHNLEIN* and DAVID RASNICK Donner Laboratory, University of California Berkeley, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA *Internistische Praxis, Koenigsweg 14, 24103 Kiel, Germany †Corresponding author (Fax, 510-643-6455; Email, [email protected]) In 1981 a new epidemic of about two-dozen heterogeneous diseases began to strike non-randomly growing numbers of male homosexuals and mostly male intravenous drug users in the US and Europe. Assuming immunodeficiency as the common denominator the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) termed the epidemic, AIDS, for acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. From 1981–1984 leading researchers including those from the CDC proposed that recreational drug use was the cause of AIDS, because of exact correlations and of drug- specific diseases. However, in 1984 US government researchers proposed that a virus, now termed human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), is the cause of the non-random epidemics of the US and Europe but also of a new, sexually random epidemic in Africa. The virus-AIDS hypothesis was instantly accepted, but it is burdened with numerous paradoxes, none of which could be resolved by 2003: Why is there no HIV in most AIDS patients, only antibodies against it? Why would HIV take 10 years from infection to AIDS? Why is AIDS not self-limiting via antiviral immunity? Why is there no vaccine against AIDS? Why is AIDS in the US and Europe not random like other viral epidemics? Why did AIDS not rise and then decline exponentially owing to antiviral immunity like all other viral epidemics? Why is AIDS not contagious? Why would only HIV carriers get AIDS who use either recreational or anti-HIV drugs or are subject to malnutrition? Why is the mortality of HIV-antibody-positives treated with anti-HIV drugs 7–9%, but that of all (mostly untreated) HIV-positives globally is only 1⋅4%? Here we propose that AIDS is a collection of chemical epidemics, caused by recreational drugs, anti-HIV drugs, and malnutrition. According to this hypothesis AIDS is not contagious, not immuno- genic, not treatable by vaccines or antiviral drugs, and HIV is just a passenger virus. The hypothesis explains why AIDS epidemics strike non-randomly if caused by drugs and randomly if caused by malnutrition, why they manifest in drug- and malnutrition-specific diseases, and why they are not self-limiting via anti-viral immunity. The hypothesis predicts AIDS prevention by adequate nutrition and abstaining from drugs, and even cures by treating AIDS diseases with proven medications

The chemical bases of the various AIDS epidemics: Recreational drugs, anti- viral chemotherapy and malnutrition

What you are saying maybe true for HIV being identified in Africa long before the AIDS cases in the US that were attributed solely to HIV.

There is a controversy here for which the reader needs to examine the evidence very carefully.

There is a difference when arguing about AIDS in Africa (which is assumed to be the epicenter of the syndrome) and AIDS in the Western World.

I am very much aware of what you have described in your post via your link.

edit on 11-11-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I think you're exhibiting some symptoms of a syndrome that isn't caused by a virus and sadly has no cure. We chromosomally unencumbered will just have to shoulder that burden for you.

Did you read past the first sentence? Did the rush of estrogen and dopamine flood your brain immediately because you assumed I disagreed with you? Are you that vapid that you were unable to read a one sentence lead in without losing focus? Did you not understand that "or any pathogen necessarily" was leaving a window open to discuss the role of toxins?

Maybe take some hormone blockers and try rereading my post without the quivering lip and trembling fingers.

AIDS is NOT caused by a virus. AIDS... is a syndrome which is a set of symptoms or criteria. I'm sorry that upset you and rendered you unable to respond topically. I'm sorry you didn't understand that it means a toxin could be responsible, which doesn't in any way contradict your premise.

If you spent a few minutes reading my post and articulating your thoughts we could have had a discussion about environmental toxins or whatever other cause you're claiming is responsible for AIDS. You may have even spit out a big brain clarification like you believe HIV positive tests are incidental or intention subterfuge rather than meaning HIV is causative. Then you could have expressed what you wanted to relay from the links to support this big brain idea and better connected vaccines to it. Instead you became emotional and spent your time looking for memes to express your skepticism at the things that I said in your imagination.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Well my apologies, i did rush read, but from your previous post you did talk about infection in covid .

SARS-COV is essentially COVID disease, which is just suffering the syndrome while being infected with a COVID variant

I see no proof of infectious agent covid. Maybe that`s why i get the picture that you dont understand , and you also write about HIV infection . The core of the virology hoax is that the "things" they call viruses are not infectious, or not even viruses, but part of natural body functions that come to the scene/tissues when needed to do functions.

Sorry again, i have short focus lately and rush .

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
youtu.be...

Kary Mullis on his adventure trying to locate a peer reviewed paper which established causation by the virus that is now called HIV.

He couldn't find any such paper.
In a few it was asserted as fact at that time: HIV is the cause of AIDS

Or the probable cause of AIDS, if they were not 100% sure.

Still after almost 40 years there is nobody who is credited for proving casuation of AIDS by HIV.

The strangest situation ever.

Luc Montagnier was awarded the Nobel Prize for the discovery of the virus.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Yeeh i remeber also that, Mullis was trying to find evidence .

There is actually quite a big amount of scientist opposing the official AIDS narrative from beginnen, thought many are now dead also, it`s been several decades . Fauci is still present and claiming everything is still like he originally claimed.

I think the to take back the credibility of medical science is impossible if not first admit the errors they continuously do decade after decade with the boogeyman virus things . Thye basically just declared HIV causing AIDS without any proof back then .

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Yeeh i remeber also that, Mullis was trying to find evidence .

There is actually quite a big amount of scientist opposing the official AIDS narrative from beginnen, thought many are now dead also, it`s been several decades . Fauci is still present and claiming everything is still like he originally claimed.

I think the to take back the credibility of medical science is impossible if not first admit the errors they continuously do decade after decade with the boogeyman virus things . Thye basically just declared HIV causing AIDS without any proof back then .

From a general scientific perspective, it will be more than enough to show there is an issue here if the question is asked on who is credited for proving casuation of AIDS by HIV?

There isn't any scientist as far as I know and just as Mullis described in many of his videos and interviews. There is nothing else in the literature either.

It has been asserted that HIV causes the syndrome called AIDS.

Furthermore the syndrome has greatly changed from two major diseases such as Kaposi sarcoma and Pneumocystis pneumonia in the presence of HIV to over 20 diseases in the presence of HIV.

Equally important is the fact that still there is no known mechanism which suppose to kill the CD4+ T-cells HIV infects and are responsible for coordinating the immune responses to a foreign pathogen.

How does a retrovirus destroys cells??

Retroviruses are known not to destroy cells but to integrate their genome to the genome of the cell via reserve transcription.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Good points!

It's interesting that we here discuss about this, but the official medicine folks dont even want to sit down and discus this, not much or enough anyway, about cause of AIDS.

There was this doctor, not sure was it in 80s or 90s who did blood transfusion from HIV positive in front of cameras.....just to proove that HIV dont cause AIDS. And he did not get infected . Seems like science is not even interested to check is it true or not.....

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Good points!

It's interesting that we here discuss about this, but the official medicine folks dont even want to sit down and discus this, not much or enough anyway, about cause of AIDS.

There was this doctor, not sure was it in 80s or 90s who did blood transfusion from HIV positive in front of cameras.....just to proove that HIV dont cause AIDS. And he did not get infected . Seems like science is not even interested to check is it true or not.....

I can't remember the name of the Doctor but I remember his book which is 'Deadly Deception'. And since I remember his book I will have a look at the author.

Editing: Dr Robert Willner is his name.

edit on 11-11-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   

'Have to agree with everything you said.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Thank you man

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Thanks, i find the video . Wilner died Four months after making this video, they say from heart attack.....but it`s quite possible that they killed him .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join