It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economists question 'black hole' in UK finances

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

All part of manufacturing a fake crisis so that the WEF can come in and "save the day" by enslaving us all...

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

It's not doom and gloom to predict that a ponzi will fail. It's basic logic once you get through the quite intentional complexity of the numbers they throw out.

If you want to see where the money went look to Ukraine and other nations, pharma, lockdowns destroying your economy, the rising cost of goods, bringing unskilled labor in while outsourcing jobs, and the ongoing scams in the finance sector that wind up in corporate pockets.

The hole didn't just appear, they simply stopped hiding as much of it because they know the ponzi is about to collapse. Ukraine and COVID authoritarianism are both ways for them to obfuscate the total negligence of the UK to stop playing into US dollar games, little changing since the 2008 crisis exposed its failure to the world.

Why do you think the governments of the West have put so much effort into suppressing anything that went against these things in the past three years? You're on the precipice of total failure and they can't have anybody calling them out on their plans to pawn off responsibility to Russia, China, and a pandemic the US funded then went bonkers trying to cover up.

Hard truths are not fun. The austerity isn't going to get better. When the EU leaders and the UK PM were telling you that you would suffer for Ukraine did you not believe them? They weren't lying that you would suffer, but they're still lying about the real reason. Blame the party if you want, but this is all brought to you by a global NGO that you all refuse to believe is real. The further you cede control to centralized governance the harder you will be squeezed for everything you have so long as WEF and globalist influencers are allowed to court the people in charge. The ongoing financial scams of the West are merely a useful tool to achieve their ends, which involve total control of your life and no accountability when they fail to manage it properly.

Letting the blame fall on foreign countries who all also happen to be moving away from the WEF entangled Western financial system is the next step after securing footholds in the power structures of government. People have been warning this financial collapse would happen for a decade. It's only a surprise to people that call math "doom and gloom". Someday you're all going to learn that the people that are unquestionable authorities are the ones lying to you. There are many billions gone for an unwinnable war, a series of vaccines that don't work, and a monetary system that has been in various states of failure for decades. Until people start educating themselves about the opinions that get promoted as absolute facts by those in control and their pet media this won't change. They sure as hell are going to continue doing their best to demonize anybody that talks about it.

The schism currently unfolding will leave the entire west sharing a much smaller piece of the global financial pie and that will be on top of the collapse of several currencies paired with the USD. For some reason my overt concern for my own country, its citizens, and its allies, has led to me being called a Russian shill and anti-science granny killer. How we have arrived here and so many people remain blind to it I'll never understand. Start following the strings attached to all these puppets. They all lead back to a few places.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

as we're the same age my other half and I spent last night watching "not the 9 oclock news" and it seems no matter what changes nothing changes... all the same in jokes could be made to fit today..

In terms of the economy i don't believe in trickle down but i do believe the more complex you make it or how steep the taxes the more those at the top fight to pay less and more of the the burden will them be assed onto the poor.

at this point compared to Sunak and Hunt Corbyn would have been the least worse option as we might have got something out of the magic money tree the cons are killing..

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Sunak used to work for Goldman Sachs.

Just sayin.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

As Henry out of Drop The Dead Donkey said about Nigel Lawson calling his daughter Nigella after him "Why didn't he just call her "Fat Greasy Tory B*****d"?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join