It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Observation ...

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   
In a climate in which democrat voters will elect vegetables like Biden and Fetterman, Stacy Abrams and Beto O'Rourke STILL cannot get elected even with wide support from the greater party.

When will they get a clue bat that no one likes them?

I mean here we have two adults with mostly functional brain pans that cannot even come close to winning their elections while people like Biden and Fetterman can win. Yikes ...

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
In a climate in which democrat voters will elect vegetables like Biden and Fetterman, Stacy Abrams and Beto O'Rourke STILL cannot get elected even with wide support from the greater party.

I mean here we have two adults with mostly functional brain pans that cannot even come close to winning their elections while people like Biden and Fetterman can win. Yikes ...

They're not even "cheatable".

LOL

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Truth is, the success of being elected has little to do with merit, and more to do with marketing, and slick public relations.

Politics, media and capitalism in a blender equals what we got. I don't see too many "people's choices" pouring out of that concoction; only lots of "party choices."

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Perhaps its state level and not national? Im sure Abrams and Francis could win in NY or CA

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

YOU ARE INCORRECT!!! OH MY!!!

I'm a pencil veinyon!!!

I hate Fetterman!

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

apparently not enough..

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Bigburgh

apparently not enough..

If I hated the guy any more at this point, the feds would luck me up with Reynhard Sinaga
And #epsteinstilldidntkillhimhehisself
edit on 9-11-2022 by Bigburgh because: Yippie#1

edit on 9-11-2022 by Bigburgh because: Yippie#2

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   

It could be because both of them figured out how to tap into the national psyche and get funding from all over the country loads of moola.

Why did out-of-state donors spend so much on Georgia gubernatorial candidates?

www.axios.com...
edit on 9-11-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The campaigns are not funded by state interests. That would be too logical a restriction.

They are funded through (or by) the national-level party. The party picks and chooses who will get the big marketing dollars. Imagine that?

Sort of like how the Florida media powerhouse Disney is actually a California company. Same thing in political finance here... go figure.

Remember... money = free speech now.
edit on 11/9/2022 by Maxmars because: grammar

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Maybe your missing the point of these selections.

Stupid autocorrect reads my mind.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars

Truth is, the success of being elected has little to do with merit, and more to do with marketing, and slick public relations.

Politics, media and capitalism in a blender equals what we got. I don't see too many "people's choices" pouring out of that concoction; only lots of "party choices."

It USED to be that way. Now it is wait till 2 AM and bring in the rigged votes. This Republic is ready for a reset that eliminate the party of communists called the Democrats. Andrew Jackson is spinning in his Hermitage TN grave.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

It could be because both of them figured out how to tap into the national psyche and get funding from all over the country loads of moola.

Why did out-of-state donors spend so much on Georgia gubernatorial candidates?

www.axios.com...

I think we all know why. They wish to flip a red state to blue. Billions have been spent on two candidates the last three elections in GA. I am thinking I will send Walker some money this week. I have friends in GA, TN, Alabama and Kentucky that all to a person vote conservative. GA is the only one losing to libs and we see lots of cheating that got a pass last election that needs dealt with still.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
It USED to be that way. Now it is wait till 2 AM and bring in the rigged votes...

It's a disappointing thought that we may think this is a "new" development in American elections, and that it's unique to the Dems; but I think it would be naive to believe that it's only them who do "whatever is necessary" to secure the win.

Frankly, there were tools and processes in place to challenge that, but between the media resistance and the republican intransigence, no challenge stood a chance - remember we are TOLD what we think by the media. They TELL us about our outrage, joy, and acceptance of things... They TELL us how bad things are, and how good things are... and when whomever they are hating on is offensive or reprehensible...

This Republic is ready for a reset that eliminate the party of communists called the Democrats. Andrew Jackson is spinning in his Hermitage TN grave.

Please don't say "reset."

What "we" need is political enema. Or better yet, a political high colonic.
edit on 11/10/2022 by Maxmars because: formatting - dang it!

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Ballot harvesting wasn't legal where they were either

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Obviously, the inability to speak draws sympathy from the party of feels.

As for Beto, everyone lied to him and the rest of the country that Texas should be considered a purple state. Total lie.

As for Stacey, Hollywood production crews and actors from California who made the move to Atlanta to film haven't saturated enough of the state yet.

edit on 10-11-2022 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

top topics

join