It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DeSantis Pushes Back Against Biden DOJ Monitors Interfering in Florida's Election

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel

originally posted by: namehere

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
a reply to: namehere

Don't Waco me bro.

dont start none, wont be none.

Republicans seem to think they hold a monopoly on violence and intimidation, they forget human nature in their arrogance and dont notice society turning against them. cheat all you want and keep pretending you are victims but the people wont forgive or forget your treason against them. the people will eventually rebel if you dont back off with this nonsense.

You’re joking right?! Tell me your joking. Every major US city during the summer of 2020 says otherwise.

i remember oppressed people rioting and rebelling because their dissatisfaction at a racist tyrannical police state that makes all kinds of fake promises while they do everything they can to keep the people down, Americans are blind to the tyranny of majority that exists in this country and keep enabling oppression by voting Republican or Democrat, just a controlled opposition is all Democrats are, puppet's to Republicans. Republicans are only pushing the election fraud narrative because some of their puppets dare to challenge them and win with their own power after obeying them for so long, they cant stand being challenged.
edit on 8-11-2022 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Within the space of a day you have called America both a “Democracy at risk” and a “Tyrannical Police State”

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Youre an advanced bot I'll give that to you, but theres still elements you machines fail to compute:

Facts and History are not the same as Emotion and Subterfuge

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Within the space of a day you have called America both a “Democracy at risk” and a “Tyrannical Police State”

i never said that, dont make # up. America was always a democratic country but society itself is tyrannical, oppressing anyone different to maintain power, but now many whites recognize the tyranny and are opposing it, challenging the order Republicans are used to, you can fight it however you want but society is no longer unified in hating people who are different and want real Democratic rule and freedom and prosperity, not the police state parading as a democracy we have always had.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Youre an advanced bot I'll give that to you, but theres still elements you machines fail to compute:

Facts and History are not the same as Emotion and Subterfuge

wipe off that mirror, you cant seem to see the hypocrisy under all that dust.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: namehere
im starting to think the federal government might eventually be forced to teach rebel states another lesson soon if this keeps up.

If it's not a right given expressly to government, it falls to the states. Bill of Rights

They don't believe int he Bill of Rights.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The United States is a republic not a democracy. Full stop. a reply to: namehere

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Sun 11.13.2022

Post-Election FOOD FOR THOUGHT...

No DOJ "monitors" = FAST and ACCURATE Election Results.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: totitankc1
www.politico.com...

Interestingly, more than 200 "election deniers" won their races this past week. Which isn't surprising, since 53% of Americans think Joe Biden was cheated into the White House in 2020.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Remember when... DeSantis released that ad with his baby in a MAGA onsie?

Just a reminder.

edit on 15-11-2022 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Republicans seem to think they hold a monopoly on violence and intimidation, they forget human nature in their arrogance and dont notice society turning against them. cheat all you want and keep pretending you are victims but the people wont forgive or forget your treason against them. the people will eventually rebel if you dont back off with this nonsense.

That has to be sarcasm because nobody can be that brained washed with hypocrisy.

I'm not republican but the democrat party is the one that brought you the mostly peaceful riots,blm,antifa, and the real insurrection of CHAZ in Seattle.

Also as a foreign born immigrant to this great country (although not perfect) I can tell you that the democrats have caused more division and racial tension than any other party within the last 3 decades with their constant unbalanced faux racist stereotyping of immigrants as victims and white people as always the villains. Nothing brings people together like stereotyping and grouping people into 2 camps of villains and victims then the idiot democrats wonder why is hate,intolerance , and anger growing in America. LOL can't fix stupid democrat.

In regards to cheating isn't it funny that the democrats are the ones against secure voting principles. I can tell you that this foreign born immigrant who grew up a few years in the welfare system is not a victim and is smart enough to be able to get a freaking license to show proper id when voting. Lucky for me my parents never listened to the democrat bs and they broke out of the welfare system and started their own business and lived the American dream. The key was to not buy into the democrats bs. Unfortunately some of my friends I grew up with did buy into the democrat bs and they never got out.

Good for Desantis pushing back.
edit on 121130America/ChicagoTue, 15 Nov 2022 10:12:12 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: totitankc1
www.politico.com...

Interestingly, more than 200 "election deniers" won their races this past week. Which isn't surprising, since 53% of Americans think Joe Biden was cheated into the White House in 2020.
Local media doesn't report facts or truths anymore. It's personal opinion and directed agenda.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Wheres the proof? Your number of 53% is fiction. In more than 60 court cases no proof was ever found of election fraud. You are obviously a trumpbot who would rather believe trumps lies than facts.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join